forum

Linked Horizon - Jiyuu no Tsubasa (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 29 September 2013 at 10:34:06 AM

Artist: Linked Horizon
Title: Jiyuu no Tsubasa (TV Size)
Source: Shingeki no Kyojin
Tags: attack on titan snk aot opening
BPM: 136
Filesize: 15572kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.83 stars, 72 notes)
  2. Hard (4.67 stars, 160 notes)
  3. Insane (4.99 stars, 237 notes)
  4. Liberty (5 stars, 375 notes)
  5. Normal (3.03 stars, 90 notes)
Download: Linked Horizon - Jiyuu no Tsubasa (TV Size)
Download: Linked Horizon - Jiyuu no Tsubasa (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
YGOkid8's comeback map! It has been a long two years since his last ranked map, and he's back, with a revamped style! For those who are unaware, my last ranked map was Toshihiko Sahashi - Tsuna Awakens, ranked July 26th, 2011. So be sure to check that out if you haven't already~

Map number I don't even know anymore, but since it's a new map and a new YGO, let's call it revamped YGO map #1.

All difficulties are mapped by myself, and includes two Insane level difficulties, depending on whether you prefer something more flowy or streamy - Insane for flow, Liberty for the streamy.

By the way guys, I totally ship Mikasa and Sasha :oops:.
biboku
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
no changes, but kudosu for the effort :)
Dangaard
you still have to rename "Liberty" to "Freiheit"!
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
lol Dangaard, i'll think about it :D

kudosu!'d Dangaard because he gave me a lot of suggestions for my map via irc, which includes a formation change in the intro of Liberty diff.
Lesjuh
Hi YGO,

I'm just gonna note a few things that I think can be improved.

[Liberty]
00:19:718 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) - I'm not too blown away by this. Try something that isn't the same thing six time in a row. Or at least place something else for 00:22:774 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - to make it a little more interesting.
00:40:117 (5,6,7,8,9) - This would be a good place to spread the notes using 1/1 on 5, 7 and 9 (map to the vocals here). Same goes for 00:43:165 (5,6,7,8,9). I agree that 1/2 can be more exciting but you should not keep using it continuously. This map is all 1/2 up to this point.
00:51:260 (6) - This is kind of harsh and I think it feels better when you take it away
01:03:451 (6) - Same thing
01:19:165 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,1) - First thing I mentioned.
01:13:165 - End kiai
01:19:165 - Start kai
01:24:594 (1,1) - I discourage using post-spinner notes like these. Pisses alot of players off. I recommend either removing the second spinner or come up with something different to put here.

I only took a look at the hardest difficulty. Gotta go now. Hope this helps!

P.S I'm glad to hear I've been such an inspiration to you. Really motivates me to keep mapping from time to time!
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
collapsed text
00:19:718 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) - I'm not too blown away by this. Try something that isn't the same thing six time in a row. Or at least place something else for 00:22:774 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - to make it a little more interesting.

01:19:165 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,1) - First thing I mentioned.
i will admit that this was lazy mapping on my part, will definitely think of something to replace.

00:40:117 (5,6,7,8,9) - This would be a good place to spread the notes using 1/1 on 5, 7 and 9 (map to the vocals here). Same goes for 00:43:165 (5,6,7,8,9). I agree that 1/2 can be more exciting but you should not keep using it continuously. This map is all 1/2 up to this point.
sorry, but i don't really understand what you mean, could you clarify a bit more?

00:51:260 (6) - This is kind of harsh and I think it feels better when you take it away
01:03:451 (6) - Same thing
i did try taking those out, but i felt that the flow broke when i did so, especially after those 2.0x jumps. i also want to keep the intensity up, as the snare drum is 1/4'ing away at that point, so will be keeping them in, sorry.

01:13:165 - End kiai
01:19:165 - Start kai
did something a bit different, but hope you'll still find it acceptable.

01:24:594 (1,1) - I discourage using post-spinner notes like these. Pisses alot of players off. I recommend either removing the second spinner or come up with something different to put here.
i tried using only one spinner, but not only does it make the intensity drop (for me), it also makes the last 6 beats a bit sudden.
i also tried removing the post-spinner note altogether, but again i lose the intensity that i'm looking for.
unless enough people voice themselves against this, i'll be keeping it as it is, sorry.
I only took a look at the hardest difficulty. Gotta go now. Hope this helps!

P.S I'm glad to hear I've been such an inspiration to you. Really motivates me to keep mapping from time to time!
no worries, i was very happy for your insight! and it'd be great if you continued to keep making awesome maps :D

won't update until i get those formation changes done.
Lesjuh

YGOkid8 wrote:

sorry, but i don't really understand what you mean, could you clarify a bit more?
Basically this:

This will however lower the intensity. It's all your call ofcourse so don't be sorry :P

Overall the map is well-designed and FUN! It sucks I can't enjoy it to it's fullest since I don't play actively anymore but I can tell you did a great job on this.
Moway
Hey kid. M4M as promised.

[General]
Just wanted to say I really like that you use a break at the tempo change. All the other maps of this map through it and I feel like it's really awkward, so kudos to you.

[Easy]
Have you considered using AR3 for this? I think it would fit a bit better.
00:36:498 (1) - I think you could improve the flow here by rotating this slider clockwise so that the line from the end of 00:34:975 (3) could be more natural. Alternatively, you could also move this slider to the left more to achieve the same effect.
00:39:546 (1,2) - I think these would look cleaner if you made the vertical bits perfectly vertical. Either that or give them more tilt. Right now, it feels like they were supposed to be more vertical, but just aren't so it doesn't look as good. I suggest making them vertical. http://puu.sh/4tM6F.jpg
01:06:022 (3) - I kind of like just using a normal curved slider for this one, mainly because of the theme of ~90 degree rotation on the curved sliders before this one. This one seems to continue this theme, so I would prefer a white midpoint.
01:23:736 (1) - Maybe map this one out. I think it would be a better transition to have some playing before that red tick slider at the end. Also, I think the slider happens a bit too quickly after the spinner, so mapping would solve this problem as well.

[Normal]
00:34:022 (2) - this slider felt a bit awkward for me. I can't really quite figure out what part of music it is supposed to correspond to. Here's my suggestion which matches the vocal better, and the subsequent guitar as well. http://puu.sh/4tMDA.jpg Even if you don't like the way I would do it, I suggest changing this into something else because it doesn't feel too connected to the music for me.
00:44:308 (1) - you can probably remove this NC

[Hard]
00:00:813 (1) - I would definitely prefer for this to be something like 00:04:343 (8) instead. I think it matches the difficulty level a bit better.
00:07:872 (5) - ^
00:40:117 (3,1,2) - I would like these to be more equally spaced. I think since all three of these vocal things are equally stressed it would be better for them to share the same spacing to match that.
00:40:498 (1) - I don't really like the NC here because there isn't really a need for it playing wise. If your justification for it is for the emphasis in music, then I guess it's fine, but then you would have to NC 00:41:832 (2) as well for the musical reason. I suggest just removing the NC here to be consistent with 00:41:832 (2) since I think its getting a bit too combo spammy here.
00:43:546 (1) - same suggestion for this one
00:50:022 (5) - decrease the spacing from the previous object to this one to ~1.25. There's no vocal emphasis on this circle, so it would be best for you to be consistent with your general ideas in this part of only using the 1.5x spacing for vocal emphasis.
01:02:213 (5) - ^
01:12:117 (1) - I would like this spinner to be removed and mapped out. It would feel a lot cooler to play this big finish to the chorus, and since it's your Hard diff you can definitely map this out.

[Insane]
00:33:451 (1,2) - I would suggest deleting (1) and moving (2) back to 00:33:451 and adding a repeat. I think that feels more natural to play and fits a bit better since he's doing this vocal kind of all in one tied together phrase instead of two separate entities which is what the current mapping seems to suggest.
00:39:736 (2,3,4) - i don't really like spaced stuff like this too much for this particular difficulty. They don't really fit very well into the rest of the difficulty IMO since the SV isn't so high and the diff overall isn't super difficult it is the easier of the two Insanes after all). I suggest decreasing the spacing of this to 1.0 which I think feels more natural to the rest of the diff.
00:42:784 (2,3,4) - ^
00:48:308 (4,5) - having these angle straight down doesn't really flow super well to me. I suggest angling them to the right more for a more natural flow since 00:47:736 (3) - is providing a lot of rightward motion.
00:56:498 (2,3,4) - same as before
01:08:689 (2,3,4) - ^
01:12:117 (1) - same suggestion as from Hard

[Liberty]
Just as a note, I can't play this diff very well so these are just suggestions based upon what I hear in the music. I'm not a fair judge of how everything plays, so I'll avoid that.

00:01:255 (1) - remove NC from here to be consistent with the rest of the diffs.
00:13:607 (1) - I think you should remove this NC to be consistent with your other difficulties (or alternatively change all your other difficulties to have an NC here).
00:19:718 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - I'm not sure I quite understand the reasoning behind the spacing changes in each of those 4 note streams. From what I can tell, the music is basically the same thing over and over here, so might as well make the spacing equal since I don't see another reason not to.
00:26:020 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - These ones, on the other hand, I would like to have spaced differently. I think you can decrease the spacing on the first group to match the guitar, then the bigger spacing fits the drums and feels more exciting as it leads into the verse.
00:40:308 (6) - I think this circle is unnecessary, and in fact takes away from the map. I prefer there to be a break here to give more emphasis on 00:40:117 (5) as you do at 00:40:879 (9).
00:43:356 (6) - ^
00:45:260 - 00:45:641 - I feel like we're missing a stream here into the kiai. I think it would fit the music well, and would fit with the theme of this difficulty well also.
01:12:117 (1) - same suggestion as with the Hard and Insane.
01:19:165 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - these feel kind of like a downer compared to you mapped the other similar part. I suggest doing something more like the first occurrence of this musical idea.

That's all from me. Good luck!
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
collapsed text
[General]
Just wanted to say I really like that you use a break at the tempo change. All the other maps of this map through it and I feel like it's really awkward, so kudos to you.
i agree so very much, and it's nice to see i'm not the only one.

[Easy]
Have you considered using AR3 for this? I think it would fit a bit better.
i haven't, but now that you've brought it up, i agree, so changed.

00:36:498 (1) - I think you could improve the flow here by rotating this slider clockwise so that the line from the end of 00:34:975 (3) could be more natural. Alternatively, you could also move this slider to the left more to achieve the same effect.
the emphasis on the eeeeeee sound the guy is singing is important for me, and if i make it "more natural", it lessens that effect, even with 1.25x distance snap, so will be keeping it as it is~

00:39:546 (1,2) - I think these would look cleaner if you made the vertical bits perfectly vertical. Either that or give them more tilt. Right now, it feels like they were supposed to be more vertical, but just aren't so it doesn't look as good. I suggest making them vertical. http://puu.sh/4tM6F.jpg
lol, tilts are deliberate and i'll tell you why. straight vertical and straight horizontals are generally quite difficult to play, as well as not flowing nicely and unnatural. the moment it's perfectly vertical, players feel like they have to move in a straight line, whereas with this, even the smallest tilt will make them move their mouse in a more circular motion. so that's why~

01:06:022 (3) - I kind of like just using a normal curved slider for this one, mainly because of the theme of ~90 degree rotation on the curved sliders before this one. This one seems to continue this theme, so I would prefer a white midpoint.
on the contrary, because of the 90 degree rotation on the previous sliders, doing it a third time would make it seem that much more repetitive. as this bit is slightly different than the first half of the chorus, a little variation is fine~

01:23:736 (1) - Maybe map this one out. I think it would be a better transition to have some playing before that red tick slider at the end. Also, I think the slider happens a bit too quickly after the spinner, so mapping would solve this problem as well.
usually i would agree, as mappers don't often give much thought to spinner recovery. however in this map, i have tried to keep my spinners, breaks, hitsounds, etc. as consistent as possible throughout all the diffs. i will change if i have to and am definitely still keeping it in mind, but for now i will keep as it is.

[Normal]
00:34:022 (2) - this slider felt a bit awkward for me. I can't really quite figure out what part of music it is supposed to correspond to. Here's my suggestion which matches the vocal better, and the subsequent guitar as well. http://puu.sh/4tMDA.jpg Even if you don't like the way I would do it, I suggest changing this into something else because it doesn't feel too connected to the music for me.
oh crap, thought you were talking about 00:34:975 (4) - so i accidentally changed that, albeit into something i think better regardless >.>
hm, well as you can see, i'm mapping almost entirely to vocals, but at this one point, there's not much in vocals here. i start it on red tick not only to map to the (faint) snare and bass hit in the background, but also the time distance between (1,2) serves as a little breather.
you know what, poop that. changed~

00:44:308 (1) - you can probably remove this NC
you are most definitely right :U

[Hard]
00:00:813 (1) - I would definitely prefer for this to be something like 00:04:343 (8) instead. I think it matches the difficulty level a bit better.
00:07:872 (5) - ^
changed.

00:40:117 (3,1,2) - I would like these to be more equally spaced. I think since all three of these vocal things are equally stressed it would be better for them to share the same spacing to match that.
the keyword here is stress. the moment i make them all equally spaced, it loses the stress. with the spacing i've used, i sought to bring out the most emphasised bits in the music, and i am personally quite happy with how it turned out, so will not be changing~

00:40:498 (1) - I don't really like the NC here because there isn't really a need for it playing wise. If your justification for it is for the emphasis in music, then I guess it's fine, but then you would have to NC 00:41:832 (2) as well for the musical reason. I suggest just removing the NC here to be consistent with 00:41:832 (2) since I think its getting a bit too combo spammy here.
00:43:546 (1) - same suggestion for this one
my motivation for the new combos was because of the unequal distance spacing i used, as well as the change of rhythm to the 1/2s. if i do what you say and just remove the NCs for consistency, then 00:42:975 (2,3,1) - this just looks like hell, lol. will keep as it is.

00:50:022 (5) - decrease the spacing from the previous object to this one to ~1.25. There's no vocal emphasis on this circle, so it would be best for you to be consistent with your general ideas in this part of only using the 1.5x spacing for vocal emphasis.
01:02:213 (5) - ^
true, while i was mapping this, i did originally use 1.25x over there. however i felt something was a bit lacking and tried it with 1.5x spacing and ended up preferring that over my self-imposed consistent ways.

01:12:117 (1) - I would like this spinner to be removed and mapped out. It would feel a lot cooler to play this big finish to the chorus, and since it's your Hard diff you can definitely map this out.
good point, i don't even know the motivation for me using a spinner anymore.

[Insane]
00:33:451 (1,2) - I would suggest deleting (1) and moving (2) back to 00:33:451 and adding a repeat. I think that feels more natural to play and fits a bit better since he's doing this vocal kind of all in one tied together phrase instead of two separate entities which is what the current mapping seems to suggest.
you saying that made me pick up on something i didn't notice earlier on the music. changed it to that instead, not sure if you'd like it, but it's more final than before now~

00:39:736 (2,3,4) - i don't really like spaced stuff like this too much for this particular difficulty. They don't really fit very well into the rest of the difficulty IMO since the SV isn't so high and the diff overall isn't super difficult it is the easier of the two Insanes after all). I suggest decreasing the spacing of this to 1.0 which I think feels more natural to the rest of the diff.
00:42:784 (2,3,4) - ^
my reasoning for this was because Insane diff. doesn't really have any streams. apart from the stacked triples, post spinner notes and pretty friendly jumps, there isn't really anything particularly challenging about the diff. i want it to be more casual, but i don't want players to just breeze through it either. (it STILL is meant to be Insane xD)

00:48:308 (4,5) - having these angle straight down doesn't really flow super well to me. I suggest angling them to the right more for a more natural flow since 00:47:736 (3) - is providing a lot of rightward motion.
00:56:498 (2,3,4) - same as before
01:08:689 (2,3,4) - ^
01:12:117 (1) - same suggestion as from Hard
..it's not straight down though >.> i also really like the jerky movement and was what i was trying to achieve, sorry.
triples as before.
and done. xD

[Liberty]
Just as a note, I can't play this diff very well so these are just suggestions based upon what I hear in the music. I'm not a fair judge of how everything plays, so I'll avoid that.

00:01:255 (1) - remove NC from here to be consistent with the rest of the diffs.
00:13:607 (1) - I think you should remove this NC to be consistent with your other difficulties (or alternatively change all your other difficulties to have an NC here).
yay to the first one, nay to the second one. all other diffs. switch NCs every 2 bars, where in Liberty it's every one. that's while there's a NC there

00:19:718 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - I'm not sure I quite understand the reasoning behind the spacing changes in each of those 4 note streams. From what I can tell, the music is basically the same thing over and over here, so might as well make the spacing equal since I don't see another reason not to.
00:26:020 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - These ones, on the other hand, I would like to have spaced differently. I think you can decrease the spacing on the first group to match the guitar, then the bigger spacing fits the drums and feels more exciting as it leads into the verse.
this section (as well as the latter one) are currently going through a re-map, due to me admitting lazy mapping on my part xD so it will be changed, do not worry~

00:40:308 (6) - I think this circle is unnecessary, and in fact takes away from the map. I prefer there to be a break here to give more emphasis on 00:40:117 (5) as you do at 00:40:879 (9).
00:43:356 (6) - ^
taking away the circles leaves holes in the rhythm and flow, especially as this is a more fast paced diff. keeping as it is.

00:45:260 - 00:45:641 - I feel like we're missing a stream here into the kiai. I think it would fit the music well, and would fit with the theme of this difficulty well also.
i understand what you mean, but since it's relatively silent in terms of rhythm in music, i don't feel a stream would be appropriate. maybe i'll just increase the slider's velocity just for this section, let's see how it goes.
01:12:117 (1) - same suggestion as with the Hard and Insane.
done~

01:19:165 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - these feel kind of like a downer compared to you mapped the other similar part. I suggest doing something more like the first occurrence of this musical idea.
same thing as earlier, getting a remap xD
That's all from me. Good luck!
phew, finally done! many thanks was very helpful :D
updated but still doing the remap bits.
also got a better video, so will have to redownload.

EDIT: remap is done! (don't kill me for c&p?) also remapped the epic chanting bits in hard diff, as per Moway's IRC suggestion :D
Tear
[General]
  1. As far as I know, "(TV Size)" isn't allowed anymore
  2. Timing is off. Don't take my measures for granted, you should ask someone who's better at this:
  3. +10 on first redline
  4. -9 on 4th (last) redline
  5. Nice spread :D
[Easy]
  1. 00:04:784 (1,2,3) - Not a fan of the flow here, why not something more like this
  2. 01:00:879 (1,2) - Blanket could be more perfect? I know this is kinda nazi but not much more to point out
  3. 01:25:832 (1) - aaa why isn't this symmetrical x_x it hurts
[Normal]
  1. 00:08:754 (2) - This is really close to the edge of the screen, move a bit?
  2. 00:34:975 (4) - Very low angle, you should rotate it a small bit so it looks better in lower resolutions
  3. 00:54:403 (4,1) - Now this isn't as nazi, you can see this one being off in gameplay
  4. 01:06:403 (4) - I don't see the point in making this a curve, looks better straight
  5. 01:25:832 (1) - Same as in [Easy]
[Hard]
  1. 00:04:343 (8) - Not intuitive, I'd start this one 1/3 tick earlier (one more repeat at the start)
[Insane]
  1. No inconsistencies
[Liberty]
  1. The map has nearly no intro, hidden players will hate you unless you make the first object a slider D:
  2. 00:19:718 (1,2,3,4,5) - This makes no sense on the first play. The next repeats of that pattern are fine but the first one needs to be consistent so player knows the timing
  3. 00:31:927 (1,2,3) - Should be closer to each other, can't guess the timing on the first play
  4. 01:25:451 (2,3,4) - Really? Please don't... Too spaced, there's going to be a lot of people who can't FC just because of this one part
RandF
From my queue~

[Easy]
  1. According to AI-mod, Object isn't snapped
  2. 01:25:832 (1) - it is better to rotate 6 degree clockwise
[Normal]
  1. 00:28:871 (2,3) - it is better not to stack
  2. 00:50:205 (3) - move to x:189 y:250 (stack correctly)
  3. 00:54:395 (4) - move to x:170 y:228 (stack correctly)
  4. 00:57:824 (1) - move to x:240 y:348 (stack correctly)
  5. 01:25:824 (1) - it is better to rotate 3 degree clockwise
[Hard]

• Good!
[Insane]
  1. 01:12:109 (1) - I prefer to exchange for 3 notes
  2. 01:24:586 (1,1) - the following is better
[Liberty]
  1. 01:02:681 (2,3) - move to x:166 y:164 (stack correctly)
  2. 01:05:728 (2,3) - move to x:404 y:131 (stack correctly)
  3. 01:06:300 (5,6) - move to x:389 y:272 (stack correctly)
  4. 01:07:252 (2,3) - move to x:214 y:126 (stack correctly)
  5. 01:24:586 (1,1) - same as Insane
I like "Insane" better than "Liberty"
~Good Luck~
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER
[General]
  1. As far as I know, "(TV Size)" isn't allowed anymore
i thought TV Size was one of few exceptions :o will check

1. Timing is off. Don't take my measures for granted, you should ask someone who's better at this:
  2. +10 on first redline
  3. -9 on 4th (last) redline
+10 on first, and -8 from second red line onwards.

[Easy]
  1. 00:04:784 (1,2,3) - Not a fan of the flow here, why not something more like this
mm, sorry i tried it out, but i prefer what i have now.

1. 01:00:879 (1,2) - Blanket could be more perfect? I know this is kinda nazi but not much more to point out
blanket wasn't really my intention to begin with, but moved it a grid right. i think it's better? not sure.

1. 01:25:832 (1) - aaa why isn't this symmetrical x_x it hurts
having it symmetrical implies that all beats evenly stressed, but they're not; they're only stressed on beats 1 and 3 of the slider. having the head dipped down a bit i feel brings out the emphasis a bit more than if it was just symmetrical.

[Normal]
  1. 00:08:754 (2) - This is really close to the edge of the screen, move a bit?
sure, moved up by 2 grids (i think).

1. 00:34:975 (4) - Very low angle, you should rotate it a small bit so it looks better in lower resolutions
tried adjusting the angle, but whatever i did, i felt it changed the pathway into (1) too dramatically for my liking. a tiny tilt was what i was after to begin with as well, so keeping.

1. 00:54:403 (4,1) - Now this isn't as nazi, you can see this one being off in gameplay
couldn't really notice it myself, and blanket was once again not really my intention. (hopefully) made it better.

1. 01:06:403 (4) - I don't see the point in making this a curve, looks better straight
not really a point to having it straight either tbh. i also like the little adjustment to the flow it makes, so keeping :>

1. 01:25:832 (1) - Same as in [Easy]
likewise~

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:343 (8) - Not intuitive, I'd start this one 1/3 tick earlier (one more repeat at the start)
tried it out, but it meant ctrl + g'ing the shape, and i didn't like how (7) flowed into (8) anyway. it's also consistent with Insane diff, so keeping as is.

[Insane]
  1. No inconsistencies
whoo

[Liberty]
  1. The map has nearly no intro, hidden players will hate you unless you make the first object a slider D:
*shrug* what they get for playing Hidden :P

1. 00:19:718 (1,2,3,4,5) - This makes no sense on the first play. The next repeats of that pattern are fine but the first one needs to be consistent so player knows the timing
i personally think it's fine, and the people i've gotten to test it out have had little problems with it (albeit, i haven't found many people). i will keep getting people to test the diff. out though and see what they think.

1. 00:31:927 (1,2,3) - Should be closer to each other, can't guess the timing on the first play
this one i'm quite confident in, because the MANY people (10+?) i've got to test have had little to no problems with it. soo keeping :D

1. 01:25:451 (2,3,4) - Really? Please don't... Too spaced, there's going to be a lot of people who can't FC just because of this one part
if anything, the streams from earlier are more challenging. i can barely pass the map, but i myself get that (3) more often than not.
again, i've had not many tests on this (since it's a new implementation) so i'll continue getting more tests and stuff.
  1. Nice spread :D

SPOILER
From my queue~

[Easy]
  1. According to AI-mod, Object isn't snapped
fixed while doing Tear's mod :p

[*]01:25:832 (1) - it is better to rotate 6 degree clockwise[/list]
keeping as is (seeing reply to Moway's mod for reason~

[Normal]
  1. 00:28:871 (2,3) - it is better not to stack
if i don't stack, i get ugly overlap :/ so keeping as is

1. 00:50:205 (3) - move to x:189 y:250 (stack correctly)
  2. 00:54:395 (4) - move to x:170 y:228 (stack correctly)
  3. 00:57:824 (1) - move to x:240 y:348 (stack correctly)
the nazi mod to beat all nazi mods lol, done.

1. 01:25:824 (1) - it is better to rotate 3 degree clockwise
same reasoning as for easy~

[Hard]

• Good!
whoo

[Insane]
  1. 01:12:109 (1) - I prefer to exchange for 3 notes
prefer how it is now.

1. 01:24:586 (1,1) - the following is better
er, sorry i don't understand what you mean. if you mean silencing the spinner, i prefer how it is now. otherwise, please clarify!

[Liberty]
  1. 01:02:681 (2,3) - move to x:166 y:164 (stack correctly)
  2. 01:05:728 (2,3) - move to x:404 y:131 (stack correctly)
  3. 01:06:300 (5,6) - move to x:389 y:272 (stack correctly)
  4. 01:07:252 (2,3) - move to x:214 y:126 (stack correctly)
hm, not sure why these weren't perfectly stacked, but okay sure.

1. 01:24:586 (1,1) - same as Insane
likewise @.@

I like "Insane" better than "Liberty"
no problem.
~Good Luck~
thanks, will need it~

updated stuff from above, as well as changed some combo colours around.
RandomEffect, please check my response as there were stuff i didn't understand :o
luxoDeh
here's My-mof-for-your-map.

EASY

00:07:882 (3,2) - maybe delete these 2, just to keep the rhythm consistence. or at least avoid this 00:09:647 (2,3) - stacking
00:33:062 (3) - I think if you delete this it sounds better, or at least move 00:33:062 (3) - to 00:32:300 -
00:49:633 (2,3) - maybe here the rhythm is easyer to read if you make this:
NORMAL

00:54:395 (4) - maybe this double stack can e confusing in normal diff, move this note away.

HARD

00:05:529 - add a note here and 00:06:412 - to keep consistence?
00:20:092 (1) - maybe move the last point of the slider 2 grids up. it's just my impression maybe but I feel strange when looking at the difference between these 2 00:20:092 (1,3) -
00:51:348 (4) - I think you should make this end at 00:51:633 -
01:02:205 (5,1) - blancket them?
01:19:538 (2) - same as 00:20:092 (1) -

INSANE

01:03:348 (4,5) - maybe you can place them better, if you copy/paste 01:02:967 (2,3) - you can make them at the same inclination.
Good diff.

LIBERTY

00:19:710 - from here to 00:24:294 - I think you should use the same pattern of NC as you used in the rest of the diff.

that's all, the map seem good! GL!
Hard
No mod.

if i'm honest... i didn't like the map. i dont like the song and im a bit overwhelmed with SnK-maps.

It is well mapped and kinda flawless, but that amount of whistles disturbed me. The Diffspread is well-done. I can't play the diff "liberty", though. (I think you should rename it to "Freiheit", because he's singing it the whole time and it means the same in german)

My fav diff is Insane. It is fun. Though i didnt like some sliders. I think sometimes the streams had weird flow, but that could be just my opinion.

The breaks are well-setted. Other Jiyuu no Tsubasa maps throw you suddenly into the timing-change but this one prepares you. That's good, too.

All in all: Well mapped song with a good difficulty-spread. But this opening is mapped to often, imo and with bad hitsounds. Maybe make them a bit quieter.
Sephibro
[Liberty]
I'm a fan of OD8, but isn't it a bit too high for 157 bpm? I suggest OD-1

from 00:01:265 (1) to 00:11:853 (1) - there are a lot of sliders with whistle on sliderbody, i find it really annoying, i suggest to get rid of them all (ot at least some of them)
00:04:059 (5) - one of these 3 sounds much better http://puu.sh/4xrKI.jpg - http://puu.sh/4xrLJ.jpg - http://puu.sh/4xrML.jpg
00:06:559 (1) - there's a whistle on sliderbody, i hope it's an error
00:06:559 (1,3) - 1/8 snap? i hope it's an error too. one of the 3 choices i gave on 00:04:059 (5) could go
00:10:970 (4,5) - this http://puu.sh/4xrTW.jpg sounds and plays better
00:18:182 (1,1) - this spinner ends too close to the slider, it should end here 00:19:328
00:20:760 (5,1) - why this spacing? it's ugly and makes the pattern ugly to play, i suggest to keep the correct spacing when circles are involved in streams - here are the others:
00:22:288 (5,1) - 00:23:816 (5,1)
00:26:012 (1) - maybe this deserves the soft finish too
00:40:681 (8,9) - how about shifting these 1/2 forward? http://puu.sh/4xsui.jpg it creates an awesome antijump (7,8) and an awesome rhythm
00:43:728 (8,9) - same ^
00:45:633 - ok, from here the whistles on sliderbodies are REALLY ANNOYING, especially the ones on 1/4 sliders. you should remove them all
00:47:062 (8,1) - spacing
00:50:014 (8,9,1) - spacing, this plays bad. go for http://puu.sh/4xsCq.jpg
This part doesn't flow well at all because of the weird spacing, you really should do something to improve it, the patterns you are using would be very fun to play if only they flowed better
01:20:205 (5,1) - spacing
01:21:728 (5,1) - 01:23:252 (5,1) - ^
01:24:586 (1,1) - too close
01:25:443 (2,3,4) - way too spaced, i can make them all 300's only 1/10 or 1/15 of the times, but most times i get at least one miss.

to be honest, i didn't like this map so much, but i think it has the potential to improve a lot.

[Insane]
100% OD7

Please remove all the whistle sliderbody.. do it for my ears

00:26:203 (1) - this must start here 00:26:012 and have 5 repeats (7 beats total) http://puu.sh/4xtkw.jpg
00:26:776 (2,3,1) - 2 choices: http://puu.sh/4xtn2.jpg - http://puu.sh/4xtnU.jpg
00:27:538 (2) - and anything you choose, the object before this slider should be a little closer to it
From this point on, the map flows very well

00:31:919 (1,3) - meh
00:38:014 (1) - move to x:164 y:132
00:38:586 (2) - move to x:416 y:112
00:55:348 (3) - it could blanket 00:55:157 (2) better. i know there wasn't any intention to make a blanket, but it would be nicer
00:59:919 (3) - same ^

This diff is much better than Liberty, it still has some problems but the flow is really good

Good luck!
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER
EASY

00:07:882 (3,2) - maybe delete these 2, just to keep the rhythm consistence. or at least avoid this 00:09:647 (2,3) - stacking
will keep as it is, as i'm mapping pretty much to vocals. stacking i feel fits.

00:33:062 (3) - I think if you delete this it sounds better, or at least move 00:33:062 (3) - to 00:32:300 -
again, vocal thing, and i think it's good as it is anyway~

00:49:633 (2,3) - maybe here the rhythm is easyer to read if you make this:
true it would, but i haven't used any repeat sliders at all in this section. the moment i choose to use a repeat, all the other 1.5 length sliders will feel out of place. i also don't want this diff. to be full of repeating sliders. anyway, will keep as it is.

NORMAL

00:54:395 (4) - maybe this double stack can e confusing in normal diff, move this note away.
plenty of stacks of reasonable difficulty in the rest of diff, a double one won't be much~

HARD

00:05:529 - add a note here and 00:06:412 - to keep consistence?
nope, no vocals there at this point in time.

00:20:092 (1) - maybe move the last point of the slider 2 grids up. it's just my impression maybe but I feel strange when looking at the difference between these 2 00:20:092 (1,3) -
nah i think it's good as it is.

00:51:348 (4) - I think you should make this end at 00:51:633 -
in this diff, i stay away from starting or ending on blue ticks, so will keep as it is~

01:02:205 (5,1) - blancket them?
01:19:538 (2) - same as 00:20:092 (1) -
blanket was never my intention, and blanketing will affect the flow in a way i wish it not to. will keep. also as before.

INSANE

01:03:348 (4,5) - maybe you can place them better, if you copy/paste 01:02:967 (2,3) - you can make them at the same inclination.
Good diff.
nah, that dipping effect was what i was originally going for anyway. and thanks :)

LIBERTY

00:19:710 - from here to 00:24:294 - I think you should use the same pattern of NC as you used in the rest of the diff.
you know what, why not.

luxoDeh wrote:

that's all, the map seem good! GL!
many thanks~ only did changes for combos in Liberty.

SPOILER

ChivaCookie wrote:

No mod.

if i'm honest... i didn't like the map. i dont like the song and im a bit overwhelmed with SnK-maps.

It is well mapped and kinda flawless, but that amount of whistles disturbed me. The Diffspread is well-done. I can't play the diff "liberty", though. (I think you should rename it to "Freiheit", because he's singing it the whole time and it means the same in german)

My fav diff is Insane. It is fun. Though i didnt like some sliders. I think sometimes the streams had weird flow, but that could be just my opinion.

The breaks are well-setted. Other Jiyuu no Tsubasa maps throw you suddenly into the timing-change but this one prepares you. That's good, too.

All in all: Well mapped song with a good difficulty-spread. But this opening is mapped to often, imo and with bad hitsounds. Maybe make them a bit quieter.
saying you didn't like the map, but then proceeded to talk about what you liked in it :o
i've been thinking about the whistles myself, will ask hitsounding expert about it. otherwise sorry to hear you didn't like it, but thanks for your opinion!

haven't done Sephibro's mod yet. but Sephibro, it seems to me that you disagree with my style a lot, and you're basing your mod around that (just at a glimpse). just saying that i'm pretty set in my style as it is, so just be wary that i will most likely reject most of your suggestions :P

edit: okay let's see...
SPOILER
[Liberty]
I'm a fan of AR8, but isn't it a bit too high for 157 bpm? I suggest AR-1
i think you mean AR9 lol... and it used to be AR8, but then people told me they thought AR9 was better. gave it a shot and i have to say i agree.

from 00:01:265 (1) to 00:11:853 (1) - there are a lot of sliders with whistle on sliderbody, i find it really annoying, i suggest to get rid of them all (ot at least some of them)
i dunno, i was pretty selective with my slider whistle hitsounds, and i was honestly quite happy with how they turned out... nevertheless, i will give it some thought.

00:04:059 (5) - one of these 3 sounds much better http://puu.sh/4xrKI.jpg - http://puu.sh/4xrLJ.jpg - http://puu.sh/4xrML.jpg
pretty happy with how it is now, thank you~

00:06:559 (1) - there's a whistle on sliderbody, i hope it's an error
quite deliberate.

00:06:559 (1,3) - 1/8 snap? i hope it's an error too. one of the 3 choices i gave on 00:04:059 (5) could go
also deliberate, i put it there for the flute trilling in the music, though i could use 1/6 instead, but i like 1/8 better. well i'll see if anyone else agrees with it.

00:10:970 (4,5) - this http://puu.sh/4xrTW.jpg sounds and plays better
again, quite happy with how it is.

00:18:182 (1,1) - this spinner ends too close to the slider, it should end here 00:19:328
this is what we call a post-spinner note and is a legitimate technique that i am quite fond of.

00:20:760 (5,1) - why this spacing? it's ugly and makes the pattern ugly to play, i suggest to keep the correct spacing when circles are involved in streams - here are the others:
00:22:288 (5,1) - 00:23:816 (5,1)
once again, i'm very happy with how it is atm. jumps are there to emphasise the "HA!" chanting bits in the song, as well as the occasional bang in the music.

00:26:012 (1) - maybe this deserves the soft finish too
the other soft finish is there because it's there in the music, otherwise this was originally going to be all soft whistles.

00:40:681 (8,9) - how about shifting these 1/2 forward? http://puu.sh/4xsui.jpg it creates an awesome antijump (7,8) and an awesome rhythm
00:43:728 (8,9) - same ^
quite content with how it is~

00:45:633 - ok, from here the whistles on sliderbodies are REALLY ANNOYING, especially the ones on 1/4 sliders. you should remove them all
but i like them whistles :<

00:47:062 (8,1) - spacing
00:50:014 (8,9,1) - spacing, this plays bad. go for http://puu.sh/4xsCq.jpg

This part doesn't flow well at all because of the weird spacing, you really should do something to improve it, the patterns you are using would be very fun to play if only they flowed better
01:20:205 (5,1) - spacing
01:21:728 (5,1) - 01:23:252 (5,1) - ^
01:24:586 (1,1) - too close
the mini jumps are all part of what i wanted to go for in this difficulty, so will definitely be keeping it as is, sorry.

01:25:443 (2,3,4) - way too spaced, i can make them all 300's only 1/10 or 1/15 of the times, but most times i get at least one miss.
i think i changed it since you looked at it to reduce spacing. if not, keeping as is.

to be honest, i didn't like this map so much, but i think it has the potential to improve a lot.
no problem! i'm sorry to hear you didn't like it that much.

[Insane]
100% AR7
noo, SV is already faster than the AR, if i reduce AR even more... :<

Please remove all the whistle sliderbody.. do it for my ears
nevaaaaa

00:26:203 (1) - this must start here 00:26:012 and have 5 repeats (7 beats total) http://puu.sh/4xtkw.jpg
oh! finally an idea that i can agree with. added two hitcircles instead, because i thought 5 repeats is a bit many and feels weird.

00:26:776 (2,3,1) - 2 choices: http://puu.sh/4xtn2.jpg - http://puu.sh/4xtnU.jpg
gonna have to disagree, those repeats come out of pretty much nowhere and will look and feel out of place in comparison to the rest of the map.

00:27:538 (2) - and anything you choose, the object before this slider should be a little closer to it
but i've got a pretty constant 1.25x distance spacing going on here D:

From this point on, the map flows very well
great to hear~

00:31:919 (1,3) - meh
00:38:014 (1) - move to x:164 y:132
00:38:586 (2) - move to x:416 y:112
00:55:348 (3) - it could blanket 00:55:157 (2) better. i know there wasn't any intention to make a blanket, but it would be nicer
00:59:919 (3) - same ^
no changes, as beat placements were very intentional. also with blanket suggestion, blanketing was never my intention.

Sephibro wrote:

This diff is much better than Liberty, it still has some problems but the flow is really good

Good luck!
00:26:203 (1) - this must start here 00:26:012 and have 5 repeats (7 beats total)
^ was the only thing i changed, sorry. but many thanks for looking at map!
The-Gabe
OMG! BECKY! I like the map.

Easy:

I really like how you put a little slider with a reverse at the very end. That really does fit. :)
Nothing to suggest here. :)

Normal:

Same reverse arrow slider: AU-SUM!!!
Much faster flow and feel to it adds to the challenge.
Wow! None suggestions here either! :)

Hard:

Instead of a slider...3 CIRCLES on beat yeah. :)
00:26:203 Pretty slider!
No suggestions here either. My oh my this map is actually pretty amazing.

Insane:

Expecting a comment about the very last part? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME!
I may be a noob to osu! but after playing this difficulty, I have gotten better at this game. :)
Couldn't find anything wrong here either....(Getting better!)

Liberty:

This map is amazing.
The super skilled players are sure to have a great time with this map! Especially if they like Shingeki no Kyojin.

OVERALL

This map is so well done that I am going to shoot a kudosu star its way.
I hope this map gets ranked some time soon! :)
chaee
No mod
Pretty fun map. Hate the song with a burning passions though. SNK maps, man.. Love that it's TV size ^^

I have nothing to pick at to be honest. Except for the whistles.. Damn whistles.

Liberty would have to be my favorite diff. The curvy sliders are a huge turn off for me anyway 00:10:088

The use of hit sounds was well done.
Great map hope it gets ranked ^^
CXu
Sup.

Just taking a quick look because /lazy.
Replays

[General]
  1. Timing at the beginning feels a bit off to me. Then again my accuacy has been totally derpy these days since I barely play anymore.
  2. To be honest, this is the best JNT map I've played as of yet, lol.
  3. I'm totally fine with the whistles, but you might wanna lower the volume a bit so they don't sound thaaaaat "screeching".
[Liberty]
Yupp, I like this diff quite a lot compared to every other JNT map out there. 00:50:014 (8,9,1) - These doubles don't play that well though imo. 01:02:205 (8,9,1) - etc. It's only those where it's a 2-note stack, then a slider that throws me off. I don't know, the flow just doesn't feel as good for these as for the other note/slider jumps. Might be since the stack makes you stop, and then there's a 1/4 jump instead of a 1/2 jump like 01:02:776 (3,4) - .
01:10:014 - 01:11:538 - <-- And you should add those drum-whistles for this part as well, since the chorusthing ends at 01:11:538 - .
Also, the spaced out triple at 01:12:490 (3,4,5) - feels a bit out of place, as most other streams/triples are much closer. I guess it just doesn't fit with the overall flow I get from the map. Same with 01:25:443 (2,3,4) - , which is kinda overkill, aand will probably make people rage :P
Another thing is the transition of spacing at 00:31:443 (8,9,1,2,3) - , which feels a wee bit forced to me. I don't know, the speed of those 1/4 sliders are kind of slow, and then suddenly 1/2 sliders with 1/4-jumps :P

Overall a well-made map imo.

[Insane]
Maybe it's me, but the triples in the beginning like 00:20:092 (2,3,4) - really breaks the flow a bit for me. Maybe it's because the "ah"'s kind of fade out a bit, which to me suggests more of something flowy, rather than a static triple. Same for the triples at 01:19:538 -
Also, the spacing in this diff looks.. Well not "weird", but kind of odd I guess, since you use a lot of stuff like 00:45:633 (1,2,3) - , where you go from 1.0x to 1.5x. They play fine, and are readable; just looks odd to me while playing.

The mapping feels a bit slow compared to the overall power of the song, but it fits well in the overall diffspread with Liberty as the hardest diff, so not realy a complaint :P It's a nice map.

[Hard]
00:04:353 (8) - Aaaah this feels just a bit too close when I play.
Same about the "irregular" spacing as in [Insane], though it feels a bit more awkward here, mostly due to the AR probably.
00:32:681 (2,3) - And 00:33:443 (1,2) - doesn't play that well imo. Even Insane is kinda easier with the double at 00:33:443 (1) - . Anyhow, 3/4 is also fairly hard to read on lower AR, so yeah.
Otherwise, this is fine. Maybe AR7 to compensate a bit for the spacing, but AR6 works as well.

[Normal]
01:25:824 (1) - Only this not being symmetrical bothers me :P

[Easy]
01:25:824 (1) - Same as in Normal.

Otherwise, E/N are cool imo.

Sooo that's my "quick" look, lol. I still spent an hour on this, derp. Anyhow, as I said, I really did enjoy the Liberty diff, so good job on that one.
YunoFanatic
M4m queue

• Easy

00:07:882 move it to http://puu.sh/4xWbd.jpg ofc snap the next note.. i already snaped it in this pic.. it will much look neater because it has straight pattern that will go directly to the next slider
    00:09:647 can you just not stack it place it like this http://puu.sh/4xW5v.jpg by doing it this way it can continue the flow
    00:13:176 add finish in slider head
    00:27:348 just make this blanket with 00:28:871 looks better
    01:03:538 blanket
    01:25:824 ctrl + j it looks good though nevermind
  • Normal

00:04:353 spacing
    00:04:794 this doesnt have blanket rather good flow i suggest http://puu.sh/4xWyM.jpg
    00:11:853 make this a blanket the flow is unbalanced
    00:13:980 why this part isnt map? in easy it was map..i think the music here is much interesting i suggest you map it
    01:00:871 make this straight plz
    01:25:824 ro tate 90 anticlockwise or ctrl < so it can be different with easy
  • Hard

00:03:764 i feel this slider isnt perfect hmm strech it to 00:03:985 use 1/6 divisor
    00:07:294 this one to use 1/6 and stretch to 00:07:514 i think it will sound amazing and more fitting
    00:07:882 ctrl j this note and make a blanket between 00:08:323 (1)
    00:41:252 (1) delete nc 00:42:205 (5) - add nc
    00:45:252 spacing you dont need much jumps here
    00:54:776 add finish head
  • Insane
    Only the triples in the start bothers me..
  • Liberty
    00:50:014 can you change this on different way?
    00:52:681 i think this is only me.. i think this isnt following things.. maybe its just me.. maybe delete this note?
Xinely
from ur queue

• Easy
    HP+1?
    00:04:794 (1,3,2) - spacing 1,26x here, better if use 1,20x as consistency
    00:13:176 (2) - unsnapped (end) ,see aimod
    00:21:238 (3) - spacing issue here (1,26x)
    00:28:871 (2) - extend to 00:29:443 - ? follow vocal btw
    00:39:538 (1) - spacing itentional 1,26x here?
    00:39:538 (1,2) - try blanket here? http://puu.sh/4y8fM.jpg
    00:42:205 (4) - spacing issue (1,27x) here
    00:43:538 (2) - ^ (1,28x)
    many spacing inconsistency (like 1,26x and 1,27x) in kiai time, well i don't want my mod only spacing issue here just tell from this is enough imo
    01:20:681 (3) - maybe just for me , 296|80 for better flow?

• Normal
    well, same as Easy.. found many spacing issue here (1,26x 1,27x etc)
    00:04:794 (1) - spacing 1,27x issue here D:
    00:07:882 (4,1,2) - how about make triangle pattern here http://puu.sh/4y8qp.jpg ? better visual and flow imo
    00:11:412 (5) - same as 00:04:794 (1) -
    00:29:633 (3) - stacked here maybe make newbie confuse, so try 284,148?
    00:34:967 (4) - 1 grid up to avoid spacing issue (1,27x)
    00:54:395 (4) - at least unstacked this circle, this is make so confuse for newbie

• Hard
    AR+1?
    00:29:633 (2) - 340,348 for flow?
    00:33:252 (3) - well just opinion here, delete and make repeat slider in 00:32:681 (2) - ? just sound better for me
    00:47:538 (2) - 180,204? just have better flow and more hard jump
    00:52:871 (3,2) - overlap here, try (2) stacked with (3)'s head? it's more neat imo
    01:01:252 (2) - here too, stacked with 01:00:490 (4) - ? more neat and make hard jump (ofc feel more fun to play)
    01:21:633 (2) - 292,208? have better flow imo

• Insane
    00:12:734 (2,3,4) - make them triangle pattern, visual better and more neat http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/998925
    00:24:294 (9) - 332,144 for triangle pattern? :3
    00:26:680 - add note? feel so weird if you skip this blue tick imo
    00:37:633 (4) - ctrl+G and move to 236,188? better flow to play imo
    00:52:109 (2) - better flow if you put in 128,116 imo

• Liberty
    00:51:538 (8) - try ctrl+G to make it more challenge?
    01:12:586 (4) - opinion only. try 408,324 for better flow?

Nice map , star and Good Luck ~
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER

YOURS wrote:

OMG! BECKY! I like the map.

Easy:

I really like how you put a little slider with a reverse at the very end. That really does fit. :)
Nothing to suggest here. :)

Normal:

Same reverse arrow slider: AU-SUM!!!
Much faster flow and feel to it adds to the challenge.
Wow! None suggestions here either! :)

Hard:

Instead of a slider...3 CIRCLES on beat yeah. :)
00:26:203 Pretty slider!
No suggestions here either. My oh my this map is actually pretty amazing.

Insane:

Expecting a comment about the very last part? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME!
I may be a noob to osu! but after playing this difficulty, I have gotten better at this game. :)
Couldn't find anything wrong here either....(Getting better!)

Liberty:

This map is amazing.
The super skilled players are sure to have a great time with this map! Especially if they like Shingeki no Kyojin.

OVERALL

This map is so well done that I am going to shoot a kudosu star its way.
I hope this map gets ranked some time soon! :)
glad to hear you really enjoyed it, and thanks for taking a look :)

SPOILER

Shinchaechae wrote:

No mod
Pretty fun map. Hate the song with a burning passions though. SNK maps, man.. Love that it's TV size ^^

I have nothing to pick at to be honest. Except for the whistles.. Damn whistles.

Liberty would have to be my favorite diff. The curvy sliders are a huge turn off for me anyway 00:10:088

The use of hit sounds was well done.
Great map hope it gets ranked ^^
haha, i'm not a fan of the full version myself :/ and the talk of whistles again, gaah at this rate i might have to change :<
thanks for taking a look anyway~

SPOILER
Sup.

Just taking a quick look because /lazy.
Replays
can't view the replays because map has been updated since :o sorryyy

[General]
  1. Timing at the beginning feels a bit off to me. Then again my accuacy has been totally derpy these days since I barely play anymore.
  2. To be honest, this is the best JNT map I've played as of yet, lol.
  3. I'm totally fine with the whistles, but you might wanna lower the volume a bit so they don't sound thaaaaat "screeching".
i'm more confident in the timing now than before, but i definitely plan to have it checked by an expert before rank, so do not worry~
glad to hear you think it's the best JnT you've played :) whistles... again i really don't want to change, but looks like there's many people against it. will have to consider more seriously now...

[Liberty]
Yupp, I like this diff quite a lot compared to every other JNT map out there. 00:50:014 (8,9,1) - These doubles don't play that well though imo. 01:02:205 (8,9,1) - etc. It's only those where it's a 2-note stack, then a slider that throws me off. I don't know, the flow just doesn't feel as good for these as for the other note/slider jumps. Might be since the stack makes you stop, and then there's a 1/4 jump instead of a 1/2 jump like 01:02:776 (3,4) - .
01:10:014 - 01:11:538 - <-- And you should add those drum-whistles for this part as well, since the chorusthing ends at 01:11:538 - .
imo, it would've been more confusing if the doubles (though it's really part of a triple) were spaced apart like the rest of the streamy bits. then it would REALLY look like it's a double rhythm. in order to reduce confusing while maintaining the rhythm as well as the mini 1/4 jumps i am so very fond of, i found this was the best way to do so.

as for those drum whistles, those are in the music, but not in that particular part, which is why i took them out. well i suppose i can add one at the end of the first (1) slider.

Also, the spaced out triple at 01:12:490 (3,4,5) - feels a bit out of place, as most other streams/triples are much closer. I guess it just doesn't fit with the overall flow I get from the map. Same with 01:25:443 (2,3,4) - , which is kinda overkill, aand will probably make people rage :P
it does yeah, doesn't it? i guess that's what i get for spacing the triples in Insane lol, since i couldn't exactly have Liberty's easier than Insane's.

in regards to the overkill, i might've changed it for the easier since you looked at it, so might want to take another look at that~

Another thing is the transition of spacing at 00:31:443 (8,9,1,2,3) - , which feels a wee bit forced to me. I don't know, the speed of those 1/4 sliders are kind of slow, and then suddenly 1/2 sliders with 1/4-jumps :P
hm, i sort of get what you mean, but i'll keep it as it is for now.

Overall a well-made map imo.
whoo

[Insane]
Maybe it's me, but the triples in the beginning like 00:20:092 (2,3,4) - really breaks the flow a bit for me. Maybe it's because the "ah"'s kind of fade out a bit, which to me suggests more of something flowy, rather than a static triple. Same for the triples at 01:19:538 -
i did a while back try out just sliders on the "AH!" bits, but it felt too bland and... bland. this way is more interesting while still maintaining sense i reckon, so i'll wager it's just a you thing :P

Also, the spacing in this diff looks.. Well not "weird", but kind of odd I guess, since you use a lot of stuff like 00:45:633 (1,2,3) - , where you go from 1.0x to 1.5x. They play fine, and are readable; just looks odd to me while playing.
all for the sake of emphasis~

The mapping feels a bit slow compared to the overall power of the song, but it fits well in the overall diffspread with Liberty as the hardest diff, so not realy a complaint :P It's a nice map.
whoo

[Hard]
00:04:353 (8) - Aaaah this feels just a bit too close when I play.
you're right, why the heck is this 1.0x spacing lol. changed.

Same about the "irregular" spacing as in [Insane], though it feels a bit more awkward here, mostly due to the AR probably.

00:32:681 (2,3) - And 00:33:443 (1,2) - doesn't play that well imo. Even Insane is kinda easier with the double at 00:33:443 (1) - . Anyhow, 3/4 is also fairly hard to read on lower AR, so yeah.
Otherwise, this is fine. Maybe AR7 to compensate a bit for the spacing, but AR6 works as well.
i suppose i can change to AR7, so let's see how that goes.

[Normal]
01:25:824 (1) - Only this not being symmetrical bothers me :P

[Easy]
01:25:824 (1) - Same as in Normal.

Otherwise, E/N are cool imo.
mentioned it in a response to another mod, but the reason for them not being symmetrical is to bring out emphasis on the lower end of the slider, otherwise it implies that all beats are equal in important (which they aren't).

CXu wrote:

Sooo that's my "quick" look, lol. I still spent an hour on this, derp. Anyhow, as I said, I really did enjoy the Liberty diff, so good job on that one.
glad you enjoyed :) add a drum hitwhistle on that bit in Insane, as well as changed Hard AR to 7, so let's see how they go.
thanks for the mod~

SPOILER
  • Easy
00:07:882 move it to http://puu.sh/4xWbd.jpg ofc snap the next note.. i already snaped it in this pic.. it will much look neater because it has straight pattern that will go directly to the next slider
hey you're right! changed.

00:09:647 can you just not stack it place it like this http://puu.sh/4xW5v.jpg by doing it this way it can continue the flow
sorry, prefer how it is right now.

00:13:176 add finish in slider head
i just had a finish previously, so i think it'll sound pretty meh with two finishes together. also the previous finish was in the music.

00:27:348 just make this blanket with 00:28:871 looks better
01:03:538 blanket
01:25:824 ctrl + j it looks good though nevermind
doing the blankets + the flip gets rid of the intended flow i was going for, so will keep as is.
  • Normal
00:04:353 spacing
i hope you realise how miniscule a 0.03 difference is and how it does not matter at all ._.

00:04:794 this doesnt have blanket rather good flow i suggest http://puu.sh/4xWyM.jpg
changed, but different than you suggested a bit.

00:11:853 make this a blanket the flow is unbalanced
meh gawd, okay.

00:13:980 why this part isnt map? in easy it was map..i think the music here is much interesting i suggest you map it
i have no idea what you're talking about, i don't map this section in any of the diffs. and i don't plan on doing so either.

01:00:871 make this straight plz
01:25:824 ro tate 90 anticlockwise or ctrl < so it can be different with easy
tilted sliders are intentional for how i want them to be played.
  • Hard

00:03:764 i feel this slider isnt perfect hmm strech it to 00:03:985 use 1/6 divisor
not perfect? lol with the new algorithm, sliders with 3 points can't NOT be perfect xD

00:07:294 this one to use 1/6 and stretch to 00:07:514 i think it will sound amazing and more fitting
i see no reason to do so, and makes it feel unnecessarily laggy.

00:07:882 ctrl j this note and make a blanket between 00:08:323 (1)
goes against the flow i want, so will keep as is.

00:41:252 (1) delete nc 00:42:205 (5) - add nc
it's fine as it is.

00:45:252 spacing you dont need much jumps here
i did it previously, so it's there for consistency.

00:54:776 add finish head
there is a finish on the head lol.
  • Insane
    Only the triples in the start bothers me..
  • Liberty
    00:50:014 can you change this on different way?
    00:52:681 i think this is only me.. i think this isnt following things.. maybe its just me.. maybe delete this note?
only did formation changes in easy and normal. thanks for the mod, YunoFanatic~

SPOILER

• Easy
HP+1?
sure, why not.

00:04:794 (1,3,2) - spacing 1,26x here, better if use 1,20x as consistency
i don't see the problem, and i'm consistently using 1.25x throughout.

00:13:176 (2) - unsnapped (end) ,see aimod
i know, but i can't fix it because it's a slider :/

00:21:238 (3) - spacing issue here (1,26x)
again i don't see the issue...

00:28:871 (2) - extend to 00:29:443 - ? follow vocal btw
doing so breaks the flow.

00:39:538 (1) - spacing itentional 1,26x here?
00:39:538 (1,2) - try blanket here? http://puu.sh/4y8fM.jpg
00:42:205 (4) - spacing issue (1,27x) here
00:43:538 (2) - ^ (1,28x)
many spacing inconsistency (like 1,26x and 1,27x) in kiai time, well i don't want my mod only spacing issue here just tell from this is enough imo
01:20:681 (3) - maybe just for me , 296|80 for better flow?
spacing differences like 0.01 and 0.03 are absolutely miniscule. do NOT mention these in mod posts from now on, it's a waste of both the modder's and mapper's time. only mention spacing if it looks like the mapper has suddenly used 1.2x spacing or something, again 0.03 is miniscule. also with the blanket, mine actually blankets more than yours (as the slider is c&p and rotated and scaled) and i prefer other flow as it is now.

• Normal
well, same as Easy.. found many spacing issue here (1,26x 1,27x etc)
00:04:794 (1) - spacing 1,27x issue here D:
*sigh* as before

00:07:882 (4,1,2) - how about make triangle pattern here http://puu.sh/4y8qp.jpg ? better visual and flow imo
sorry, prefer flow as it is now.

00:29:633 (3) - stacked here maybe make newbie confuse, so try 284,148?

00:54:395 (4) - at least unstacked this circle, this is make so confuse for newbie
anywhere other than stacked doesn't look good. will keep as is.

• Hard
AR+1?
yep, did it in an earlier post.

00:29:633 (2) - 340,348 for flow?
00:33:252 (3) - well just opinion here, delete and make repeat slider in 00:32:681 (2) - ? just sound better for me
00:47:538 (2) - 180,204? just have better flow and more hard jump
00:52:871 (3,2) - overlap here, try (2) stacked with (3)'s head? it's more neat imo
01:01:252 (2) - here too, stacked with 01:00:490 (4) - ? more neat and make hard jump (ofc feel more fun to play)
01:21:633 (2) - 292,208? have better flow imo
i prefer what i already have. those overlaps were actually very carefully thought out.

• Insane
00:12:734 (2,3,4) - make them triangle pattern, visual better and more neat http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/998925
sorry, i like my right angled flow.

00:24:294 (9) - 332,144 for triangle pattern? :3
prefer how it is now.

00:26:680 - add note? feel so weird if you skip this blue tick imo
00:37:633 (4) - ctrl+G and move to 236,188? better flow to play imo
00:52:109 (2) - better flow if you put in 128,116 imo
i think they're fine as they are.

• Liberty
00:51:538 (8) - try ctrl+G to make it more challenge?
doing so breaks consistency.

01:12:586 (4) - opinion only. try 408,324 for better flow?
hmm, not bad, but i'll keep as it is now.

Xinely wrote:

Nice map , star and Good Luck ~
thanks~ only increased hp drain by 1 in easy.

and my god FINALLY GOT THROUGH ALL THE MODS! FINALLY!
CXu
Just thought I'd respond to your response so you can respond to my response of your response (wat)

About the whistles, I'd say that they're just a bit too loud, not so much that the whistles don't fit or anything. Still up to you though.
As for the "doubles" in Liberty, it was just that the spacing makes me think it's a double + 1/2, instead of a triple. What I meant was just making it more of a regular stream like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/999355 . Anyhow, I see you have this consistent 1/4 jump on every finish, so it is consistent. I just wish it read/flowed/played/whatever a bit better, since all the other ones feel great, while these just feel a bit off to me.

And I still think 01:25:443 (2,3,4) - is a bit much, especially since you're coming right from a note that had a spinnder 1/4 prior to it :P

For the triples in the beginning of insane, they're cool rhythm-wise (and sliders would probably be boring yeah). What I meant was to give them a bit more cursormovement by spacing them a bit http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/999370 . Well, your call on that ofc.

As for the last slider in Easy/Normal, what about making it a vertical one? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/999386 Though maybe that looks a bit bland. Anyhow, I'd say the repeat should be placed lower than the start/end, since the middle beat goes a bit lower in pitch.

Yeah, just to try and clarify what I meant; if you still disagree, then that's fine :P
izzydemon
m4m

Easy
nothing, just thought about this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1002662
also the aimod unsnapped object

Normal
the skin makes it pretty hard (at least for beginners) to see the start of most sliders on the kiai, not too sure about that though
00:13:617 - stack with the head of (1)

Hard
00:11:853 (1,2,3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1002676 for kawaii desu

Insane
aimod unsnapped object rrrghhsrd

Liberty
00:24:389 - just make this a single spinner D:
01:23:824 - ^
Sieg
Hello

General:
BG size should be 16:9 or 4:3 so I suggest to you resize yours to 1366x768
Since you have skin you need a complete set to your hitcircleoverlay.png and hitcircle.png that mean you missing:
approachcircle.png
reversearrow.png

Easy:
00:04:794 (1) - actually nazi but whatever, you can you nodes like on 01:12:109 (3) - to make it smoother

Normal:
00:30:395 (1,2) - not a fan of such circles under slider on normal-, this 00:28:871 (2,3) - maybe easier to hit because of slider but circle :\ Clearly remember that I hated this thing so much back then.
00:33:443 (1,2) - etc etc

Hard:
wow, really fun diff here, just 1 little thing
00:26:203 (1) - yeah, lol, that was useful to me. Don't really like shape of this slider, yes creative but well.. placed not symmetrically to x or y and that makes it just looking bad imo :\

Insane:
00:06:558 (3) - pretty much the same as for slider on easy
00:10:970 (5) - ^ ugu just smooth this a little and all similar
00:40:109 (5,1) - make this jump bigger to follow emphasis?
00:56:871 (5,6) - ^
01:09:062 (5,6) - ^
not taking into account these sliders diff looks good

Liberty:
00:37:443 (8) - move this to right a bit will make flow better
00:50:014 (8,9,2,3) - oh and this ones is hard to play
01:02:205 (8,9,2,3) - ^ I don't say this bad but requires quite good skill, probably you should ask more opinions of experienced players ~1-3k about this.

That's all. Good Luck.
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER

Niokin wrote:

m4m

Easy
nothing, just thought about this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1002662 i prefer not to use 1/2 sliders in easy, thanks~
also the aimod unsnapped object unfortunately, i'm unable to fix that, since it's a slider, and i really want to keep it as a slider.

Normal
the skin makes it pretty hard (at least for beginners) to see the start of most sliders on the kiai, not too sure about that though i think it's fine.
00:13:617 - stack with the head of (1) prefer where it is now~

Hard
00:11:853 (1,2,3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1002676 for kawaii desu noo, distance spacing man :v

Insane
aimod unsnapped object rrrghhsrd god, i have no idea how many times i've had to fix this. thanks.

Liberty
00:24:389 - just make this a single spinner D: noo
01:23:824 - ^
only fixed the unsnapped fdsaf in Insane. thanks for modding :)

SPOILER

Sieg wrote:

Hello

General:
BG size should be 16:9 or 4:3 so I suggest to you resize yours to 1366x768 okai
Since you have skin you need a complete set to your hitcircleoverlay.png and hitcircle.png that mean you missing: whoops
approachcircle.png
reversearrow.png

Easy:
00:04:794 (1) - actually nazi but whatever, you can you nodes like on 01:12:109 (3) - to make it smoother i could, but i like the shape and path of how it is now.

Normal:
00:30:395 (1,2) - not a fan of such circles under slider on normal-, this 00:28:871 (2,3) - maybe easier to hit because of slider but circle :\ Clearly remember that I hated this thing so much back then. will keep the stacked circles throughout the diff. as well as me liking them, it makes the difficulty spread more consistent.
00:33:443 (1,2) - etc etc

Hard:
wow, really fun diff here, just 1 little thing
00:26:203 (1) - yeah, lol, that was useful to me. Don't really like shape of this slider, yes creative but well.. placed not symmetrically to x or y and that makes it just looking bad imo :\ the slider itself is symmetrical, but i rotated it 15 degrees to the right because i didn't want it to be horizontally (or vertically) symmetrical. i also do want to map to that guitar in the music while keeping it relevant, and i found this was the best way to do so. otherwise, i'm glad to hear you thought the diff. was fun~

Insane:
00:06:558 (3) - pretty much the same as for slider on easy
00:10:970 (5) - ^ ugu just smooth this a little and all similar
00:40:109 (5,1) - make this jump bigger to follow emphasis? i did originally try that out, but felt that the flow felt too... linear (not sure best word to describe)? basically i like the jerkiness from the changing distance snaps.
00:56:871 (5,6) - ^
01:09:062 (5,6) - ^
not taking into account these sliders diff looks good thanks

Liberty:
00:37:443 (8) - move this to right a bit will make flow better quite fine with how it is now~
00:50:014 (8,9,2,3) - oh and this ones is hard to play you want me to find 1000 to 3000 players!? well i've found about 10, and all can play. in fact, i can play as well~
01:02:205 (8,9,2,3) - ^ I don't say this bad but requires quite good skill, probably you should ask more opinions of experienced players ~1-3k about this.

That's all. Good Luck. thank you!
only fixed background and skin things. quite note that aimod says that dimensions are wrong, but as they are from the new default skin (more details here) and peppy saying we can use them for sizing... it should be okay.

not sure if he's saying we can't use them as fill-ins for maps when he says "Please do not use them outside of this context", but we'll see. anyway, thanks for modding~
Sieg
I mean pp rank 1-3k not count, that the main target zone for this diff. :3
Still not agree with this stacks on normal, you should care what is good for players not spread, anyway that is your map.
yzhbxiang
Hi, I love this song very much :)

The map is well designed generally but I feel whistles are a little bit too noise during I play Insane and Liberty diff.
I suggest remove some whistles or reduce the volume of them. Like:
00:20:092 - 00:25:822 I think all the whistle sound volume during this area could be decrease, like 50% or less (If these whistle stands for arias)

By the way, the layout is designed in a casual way. I will prefer if you can put the notes and sliders in a symmetrical way.

Hope your version is the next Rank one in future :)
pimp
general

i disagree with the new combo logic in some parts (mostly on the easier diff's) but i will not complain since trying to keep new combo on long white ticks is not a bad thing

easy

00:39:538 (1) - add whistle on slider track
00:42:586 (1) - ^
00:56:300 (3) - ^

normal

00:31:538 (3) - i got a 100 on this artificial rhythm at 1st plays. but it's still fine i guess

hard

od-1 would not be bad here. the current is still fine anyways
cs-1 please. cs4 is too small for this distance usage.
i'm getting lots of 100's in parts like 00:48:490 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - 00:53:252 (1,2,3,4,5) - and could not full combo at all. using cs3 i could SS at 1st try

00:27:348 (2) - new combo since here is a big rhythm change, all diff's are doing this.

insane

00:39:538 (1,2,3,4) - this spacing almost make me think that they where the same timing..almost..
i would prefer you move 1 a bit more to the right

i could fc this insane but with 91% accuracy. i noticed you are using the same od as the liberty diff which is clearly for another skill level
the insane is already a bit overmapped, how about od-1?

liberty

my opinion would not help i guess, it's mostly unplayble for me

not much things found, i'm a bit out of practice. but the map is already too good

star :D
[ Zzz ]
Hi~ YGOkid8 ( My only mod = suggestion. Sorry .... )

[Easy]

OD - 1

00:13:176 (2) -
[Normal]

HP + 1

00:13:599 (3) - stacked notes
( I want something that does not stack. )

[Hard]

AR + 1 OD - 1

00:13:599 (3) - stacked notes

00:40:490 (1) - New combo off

00:43:538 (1) - New combo off

00:53:633 (2) - stacked notes
( I want something that does not stack. ) I think it is important

[Insane]

OD - 1

01:12:490 (2,3,4) -
[Liberty]

00:04:077 (5) -
I can not be too hard difficulty mod ... Sorry

Star~
Hanabi
Hi~ m4m from your queue

[Easy]
00:36:490 (1) - rotate little
01:25:824 (1) - how about make a spinner there?

[Normal]
00:12:735 (2,3) - you'd rahter keep distance here
00:11:853 (1,2,3) - unsatack please it's quite hard to beginners
00:30:395 (1,2) - ^
i want to say try to change patterns like i said above (just suggestion~)

[Hard]
00:33:443 (1) - can be hidden by HP bar
00:48:490 (5) - change into long slider

[Insane]
00:03:763 (7) - NC
00:07:881 (4) - ctrl + g
00:13:503 - add circle?
00:26:108 (2) - overmapped- remove
00:59:348 (1) - bend it
01:07:348 (2) - for flow
01:12:490 (2,3,4) - make a reverse
01:25:824 (4,1) - switch NC

[Liberty]
00:07:294 (10) - NC
00:51:252 (6) - REMOVE?
01:03:443 (6) - ^
01:04:871 (6) - 301||220
01:24:586 (1,1) - too close imo

Done.
Liberty diff. is quite overmapped but i don't hate it xD

Good luck~
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER

Sieg wrote:

I mean pp rank 1-3k not count, that the main target zone for this diff. :3
Still not agree with this stacks on normal, you should care what is good for players not spread, anyway that is your map.
oh okay, well all my tests were from people in this range anyway.
also with the stacks on normal, i also did say that i like them, as well as they being for the difficulty spread~

SPOILER

yzhbxiang wrote:

Hi, I love this song very much :)

The map is well designed generally but I feel whistles are a little bit too noise during I play Insane and Liberty diff.
I suggest remove some whistles or reduce the volume of them. Like:
00:20:092 - 00:25:822 I think all the whistle sound volume during this area could be decrease, like 50% or less (If these whistle stands for arias)

By the way, the layout is designed in a casual way. I will prefer if you can put the notes and sliders in a symmetrical way.

Hope your version is the next Rank one in future :)
thanks for taking a look~

SPOILER

pimpG wrote:

general

i disagree with the new combo logic in some parts (mostly on the easier diff's) but i will not complain since trying to keep new combo on long white ticks is not a bad thing

easy

00:39:538 (1) - add whistle on slider track prefer how it is now
00:42:586 (1) - ^
00:56:300 (3) - ^

normal

00:31:538 (3) - i got a 100 on this artificial rhythm at 1st plays. but it's still fine i guess it's true you can't really hear the beat in the music, but you won't really know that unless you're looking out for it, since people would generally expect a beat here anyway.

hard

od-1 would not be bad here. the current is still fine anyways i'm happy with the current od, thanks
cs-1 please. cs4 is too small for this distance usage. circle size 3 on a hard diff. that isn't iNiS? no way
i'm getting lots of 100's in parts like 00:48:490 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - 00:53:252 (1,2,3,4,5) - and could not full combo at all. using cs3 i could SS at 1st try your skill level shouldn't have anything to do with what settings work best for the difficulty. no changes.

00:27:348 (2) - new combo since here is a big rhythm change, all diff's are doing this. i wanted to avoid having two (1,1) combos together, but eh, for consistency sure.

insane

00:39:538 (1,2,3,4) - this spacing almost make me think that they where the same timing..almost..
i would prefer you move 1 a bit more to the right didn't do that, but i did notice that spacing was a bit off in this section, so i fixed those.

i could fc this insane but with 91% accuracy. i noticed you are using the same od as the liberty diff which is clearly for another skill level
the insane is already a bit overmapped, how about od-1? insane diff. is nowhere near overmapped. the reason both ods and hp drains are the same is because they are both technically insane level difficulties, just that one is on the higher level.

liberty

my opinion would not help i guess, it's mostly unplayble for me

not much things found, i'm a bit out of practice. but the map is already too good

star :D[/quote
thanks for the star~ fixed up spacing issue in Insane, as well as NC in Hard.

SPOILER

[ Zzz ] wrote:

Hi~ YGOkid8 ( My only mod = suggestion. Sorry .... )

[Easy]

skin elements are taken directly from the new default skin's, so size should be fine. also i cannot snap the end of the slider, since it is well, a slider.
OD - 1 fine as it is i reckon

00:13:176 (2) -
[Normal]

HP + 1 again i think it is fine

00:13:599 (3) - stacked notes will keep as it is since i like how it plays.

[Hard]

AR + 1 OD - 1 fine as is

00:13:599 (3) - stacked notes again

00:40:490 (1) - New combo off fine as is

00:43:538 (1) - New combo off fine as is

00:53:633 (2) - stacked notes
( I want something that does not stack. ) I think it is important all stacks were carefully thought out before using.

[Insane]

OD - 1

01:12:490 (2,3,4) - yeah sure why not

[Liberty]

00:04:077 (5) - seems to be fine on my end.

I can not be too hard difficulty mod ... Sorry

Star~
small formation change in insane, as well as hopefully fixing another unsnapped beat in Liberty, god. thanks for the mod and star :)

SPOILER

[ Sana ] wrote:

Hi~ m4m from your queue

[Easy]
00:36:490 (1) - rotate little check your screenshot lol. anyway i like how it is now~
01:25:824 (1) - how about make a spinner there? nah, loses the impact.

[Normal]
00:12:735 (2,3) - you'd rahter keep distance here as it is about to speed up, i like this increased spacing.
00:11:853 (1,2,3) - unsatack please it's quite hard to beginners i like the stacking, plus it makes the difficulty spread better.
00:30:395 (1,2) - ^
i want to say try to change patterns like i said above (just suggestion~)

[Hard]
00:33:443 (1) - can be hidden by HP bar not a big deal, but moved down a tiny little bit anyway.
00:48:490 (5) - change into long slider use to be like that, but changed it to this, because i need that big white tick emphasis.

[Insane]
00:03:763 (7) - NC i'm doing new combos every 8 white ticks. NC here isn't needed and breaks consistency.
00:07:881 (4) - ctrl + g prefer how it is now
00:13:503 - add circle? not appropriate...
00:26:108 (2) - overmapped- remove you need to the music better if you think it's overmapped, but i think it's better with that beat anyway, so changed.
00:59:348 (1) - bend it no thank you~
01:07:348 (2) - for flow i like flow how it is right now
01:12:490 (2,3,4) - make a reverse nah
01:25:824 (4,1) - switch NC i would, but distance spacing changes on the (1).

[Liberty]
00:07:294 (10) - NC no idea what you're talking about
00:51:252 (6) - REMOVE? breaks intended flow
01:03:443 (6) - ^
01:04:871 (6) - 301||220 prefer how it is now
01:24:586 (1,1) - too close imo it is fine

Done.
Liberty diff. is quite overmapped but i don't hate it xD as everything is mapped to music, it is not overmapped at all.~

Good luck~
moved some objects down in hard, and deleted a beat in insane. thanks for the mod~
Saten
Hello o/

[Timing]
This is what I got~

1. Offset: 1 281ms BPM: 136,00
2. Offset: 11 869ms BPM: 138,40
3. Offset: 13 603ms BPM: 157,07
4. Offset: 25 826ms BPM: 157,20
5. Offset: 27 352ms BPM: 157,50

This sounds more accurate than the other ones imo

Good luck!
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
thank you so oh so much for timing, Saten~
Asphyxia
Hey there o/ From your queue!

So here's the mod I promised.

General thoughts:

1. The slidertick sounds are (IMO) awfully loud, try reducing their volume a bit if you can.
Easy>

1. I have to agree with moway here, AR3 would fit better here, and since you're using quite high OD this would make it more balanced?
  2. Pretty solid diff here, I didn't really catch anything.
Normal>

1. 00:03:045 (3) - This slider feels too curved, I think if you could curve it less it would fit much better and even match more with 00:01:281 (1,2) -
  2. 00:29:637 (3) - I just generally dislike how these are stacked, I think they would play better if they wouldn't be fully stacked.
  3. 01:11:542 (2,3) - When playing this diff, I really felt that these two were too close to eachother, I suggest you would do it like this? This plays better for me.
  4. Nice diff here~
Hard>
  1. Don't you think OD7 is kinda high on this diff? And if you want to keep OD7, I suggest you raise AR by one tick because it would make the diff more equal I think and would made it easier to read this diff.
  2. 00:51:732 00:52:875 (3,2) - This overlap doesn't play well at all, the best solution I made up is that move (2) a bit up so it wont touch (3) at all
  3. 00:53:256 (1,3) - Why doesn't (3) have the small little curve like (1) does? It would fit muuuuuuuch better, like this
  4. Nice diff :3
Insane>

1. OD8? I think it may be too much for this Insane and having the same OD with the hardest diff isn't the best idea (atleast I think so)... so I suggest -1 OD. It would also reduce the jump between Hard - Insane.
  2. 00:33:256 (4,3) - To prevent this overlap, I suggest you move 00:31:923 (1,2,3) - a bit down, and then create a slider that is blanket with (4) aka something like this maybe?:
Liberty>

1. 00:19:714 (1) - This came a bit too fast, I think you could end your spinner at 00:19:523 - it would help a lot.
  2. 01:24:590 (1,1) - ^
  3. 01:25:447 (2,3,4) - This spacing was quite surprising, I recommend lowering the distance on these because they're kinda hard to hit >:
That would be the mod I guess... If you found this usefull at all, feel free to kudo me but if you didn't then you don't need to kudo.

Best of luck with this mapset :) Have a star also!
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER

Asphyxia wrote:

Hey there o/ From your queue!

So here's the mod I promised.

General thoughts:

1. The slidertick sounds are (IMO) awfully loud, try reducing their volume a bit if you can. i've already reduced slidertick sounds by quite a bit (20%) and it is at this volume that i feel it's loud enough for the impact, but not loud enough for it to be jarring.
Easy>

1. I have to agree with moway here, AR3 would fit better here, and since you're using quite high OD this would make it more balanced? could've sworn i already changed it to AR3, but looks like i didn't, so changed.
  2. Pretty solid diff here, I didn't really catch anything. whoo
Normal>

1. 00:03:045 (3) - This slider feels too curved, I think if you could curve it less it would fit much better and even match more with 00:01:281 (1,2) - i did try yours out and while it does flow pretty well, i prefer what i have now, due to how the slider curves around and up again.
  2. 00:29:637 (3) - I just generally dislike how these are stacked, I think they would play better if they wouldn't be fully stacked. since i consistently stack throughout the diff, i don't exactly want one instance where i do. i also feel it's fine as it is.
  3. 01:11:542 (2,3) - When playing this diff, I really felt that these two were too close to eachother, I suggest you would do it like this? This plays better for me. i kinda understand what you mean, but if i do it like in your example, it looks like it's going up away into nowhere. or something like that, will keep it as it is sorry.
  4. Nice diff here~ whoo thanks
Hard>
  1. Don't you think OD7 is kinda high on this diff? And if you want to keep OD7, I suggest you raise AR by one tick because it would make the diff more equal I think and would made it easier to read this diff. OD7 is a derp on my part, i meant to increase AR by 1 a while back, but looks like i tinkered the OD instead, haha.
  2. 00:51:732 00:52:875 (3,2) - This overlap doesn't play well at all, the best solution I made up is that move (2) a bit up so it wont touch (3) at all i actually like this overlap here, and thought very hard about the positioning of (2).
  3. 00:53:256 (1,3) - Why doesn't (3) have the small little curve like (1) does? It would fit muuuuuuuch better, like this because the previous (3) already has the curveeee, and i don't want the same curve facing the same direction so close in the timeline together.
  4. Nice diff :3 whoo
Insane>

1. OD8? I think it may be too much for this Insane and having the same OD with the hardest diff isn't the best idea (atleast I think so)... so I suggest -1 OD. It would also reduce the jump between Hard - Insane. Insane is already pretty easy already. the reason the OD is the same is if i had only decided to map one of these diffs, regardless of which, the only difference would be the AR. and that's why they're the same.
  2. 00:33:256 (4,3) - To prevent this overlap, I suggest you move 00:31:923 (1,2,3) - a bit down, and then create a slider that is blanket with (4) aka something like this maybe?: i just moved the (1,2,3) a bit so that the overlap wouldn't occur~
Liberty>

1. 00:19:714 (1) - This came a bit too fast, I think you could end your spinner at 00:19:523 - it would help a lot. nah, it's cool as it is~
  2. 01:24:590 (1,1) - ^
  3. 01:25:447 (2,3,4) - This spacing was quite surprising, I recommend lowering the distance on these because they're kinda hard to hit >: already lowered the distance quite a bit (use to be 2.6x lol) and i want it to be constanttt
That would be the mod I guess... If you found this usefull at all, feel free to kudo me but if you didn't then you don't need to kudo.

Best of luck with this mapset :) Have a star also! whoo, thank you, too kind
increased AR on Easy, Normal and Hard, lowered OD on Hard and small repositioning in Insane. many thanks for mod and star~
show more