Seems fixed now
Seems fixed now
- normal-hitwhistle has practically no sound until 0.015 milliseconds. This might be unrankable to BNs so you might have to fix that
- Missing the epilepsy warning!
- 00:22:253 (2,5) - These claps sound pretty out of place because you never get the chance to use them elsewhere in this diff Might be true, but it's also used for consistency with the other diffs.
- 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - You might want to space the 2 out much more, they are extremely close compared to the rest of the notes like it. (For etc 00:17:415 (1,2,3) - and 00:20:512 (1,2,3) - )
- 00:25:157 (1,2,3,4) - I know that this is mapped in 1/8th, but considering this is 4.12 stars, This design here is pretty hard, You first have 2 1/4 sliders considerably far a part, but my real problem is 00:25:448 (3,4,5) - A spaced triplet in the nearly complete opposite direction. I don't usually practice maps like these often so this might just be me over exaggerating or something It's not hard actually.
- Also missing the epilepsy warning!
- 00:10:834 (1,2,3,4) - I don't really see why this quad is spaced less than 00:10:446 (1,2,3,4) -
- 00:18:479 (1,2,3) - Instead, how about rotating #3 around 120 degrees and placing it left on #1? That way it the jump feels more natural and it still looks aesthetically pleasing (Unless your trying to make this as had as possible, then forget this.) Blankets, flow --> no
- 00:21:867 (4,1) - Blanket could be better
Easy and Normal are fine, I wont mod extra because I can't play anything close to it, so I can't really give a real opinion
Kinda small but hopefully I picked out meaningful things to consider.
GL! I'll edit my post in your queue
- from Q
imo the custom whistle doesn't reaaallly fit the song :c It sounds way to 'clicky' (terribly way of wording this but really the only thing I can think of) and it just doesn't feel like it accents the rather high pitched music very well. Though I guess this is kinda subjetive..>< I Always like rather weirs samples[/b]
- 00:03:479 (2) - Hard+ Diffs use Soft sampleset + Normal Additions for this while the Normal and the Easy don't
- 00:01:931 (2) - ^
- 00:07:454 - would you mind evening out the spacing here? ??
- 00:09:672 (2,1) - mind making this blanket perfectly? I mean..it's a 30 sec map sooo why not have it as good as possible
- 00:22:060 (3) - repeat here doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me when considering that both surrounding white ticks are stronger, especially the one after the repeat. I Always prefer such sliders over 1/1, idk why tbh
- 00:25:931 (3) - this is like two pixels from off-screen so uhh be careful while making adjustments to this
- 00:12:770 (1,2,3) - would switch the slider and the circles here, the drums landing on 00:13:350 (3) - feel a fair bit stronger than the ones currently landing on 2, so switching the rythm here would accent the song better Strongest sound is on the (3), which is the slider. It makes sense for the sldier to be there as it has more impact
- 00:18:963 (1,2) - don't really like the finish spam for these. The song is getting a little more high pitched yes, but since the finish is rather dull I don't really think this goes along with what you're trying to emphazise in the song Would obviously apply to all other Diffs if you feel like this needs fixing. Could try something like adding soft-additions on the repeat and the tail for these two 00:18:963 (1,2) - It's fine, unless someone has a better finish
- 00:15:673 (3) - would be more intuitive if this was between 00:14:318 (1,2) -
- 00:15:866 (1,2,3) - ^same goes for these
- 00:01:931 (2) - missing NC
- 00:15:286 (5,6) - would probably look to reduce the spacing between these a litte to match 00:16:834 (5,6) - since the second one is a tad bit smoother to hit
- 00:22:253 (2,4) - makes little sense to suddenly start following drums here when you didn't before, makes it kinda odd. Also having 00:22:447 (2) - this peak landing on a sildertail really isn't ideal + the fact that 00:23:124 (5) - also isn't clickable. Idk the rythm used here just really doesn't feel optimal at all ;_;
- 00:24:963 (7) - is there a reason why this has not circle? No need to keep the rythm less dense during what is supposedly the most intense part of the song
- 00:13:544 (2) - feels kinda odd to skip the drums on the blue tick 00:13:834 (2) - here Intended, for more emphasis on the kiai
- 00:14:705 (3,4,5) - sharp angels here makes this reaaallly awkward, plus the fact that the jump between
- 00:16:253 (3,4,5) - feels abit overdone especially with how little momentum the player has when going into this, just forces a big speed-up
- 00:29:439 (1) - why not have this start on the white tick like you did with the rest of your Diffs? 1/16 difference is unnoticalbe
- 00:05:415 (2) - missing whistle?
- 00:11:221 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I guess this is a sorta petty complaint, but it really doesn't feel like having this streams as almost stacks (very stationary) does the song justice since the 1/4 really doesn't feel monotonous or stationary used to be different, this plays better IMO
- 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - peak here is actually on 2, so having this huge jump between 2->3 instead of 1->2 feels off Clap
- 00:20:512 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you put NCs on all the peaks in the song previously and then you suddenly stop doing it here Due to them almost all being sliders, nearly everything needs to be NC, which is not that great IMO
- 00:21:867 (4,1) - blanket here actually does look pretty sloppy so eh if you feel like fixing this..don't bother if you don't want to though haha
- 00:09:286 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - reaaallly not sure about such a harsh shape, especially when considering that the song doesn't really pick up in intensity at all. Just seems unreasonable
- 00:12:963 (2,3,4) - three circles here on the drums would make sense if you're following them for 00:13:544 (1,2,3) -
- 00:25:641 (1,1,1) - not an expert on this kinda star rating, but this just seems incredibly clunky to play, especially with the slowdown on the last slider
Mako Sakata wrote:[General]
- I think you need another diff to fill the gap on N->H. It doesn't right while Hard have complex 1/4 rhythm and Normal just plain 1/1 and 1/2 rhythm, furthermore the SV diffrent kinda too big imo. So maybe you should reconsider that
- normal-hitwhistle.wav is inaudible because below 100ms as stated on RC http://puu.sh/jwm8Z/7b2748d47a.png
- 00:01:931 - How about http://puu.sh/jwhHH/8c0e4617c1.png, so it'll same as 00:02:705 -?
- 00:03:479 - How about delete finish? as for me it's too loud and a bit conflict with whistle sound, and maybe you can set this http://puu.sh/jwhHH/8c0e4617c1.png also a bit same as above
- 00:22:641 - 00:23:221 - 00:24:189 - 00:24:770 - Rather than whistle, a clap is more fit with the music there because give us stronger feedback
- 00:25:157 (1) - How about use finish instead? kinda weird there since you useally use finish on the downbeat
- 00:25:157 (1,2,3) - How about flip ctrl+j then to x:180 y:216. Because a bit cramped there, furthermore at a quick try it's almost out of play field Moved it to somewhere else, while keeping the Ctrl J
- 00:29:439 - I guess that inherited point should be snap on 00:29:415 - Nope. I'm "silencing" the sencond slider, not the first one
- 00:03:092 (2) - Kinda too loud and a bit conflict with the finish. How about delete the whistle?
- 00:09:479 (3) - 00:11:028 (3) - Add finish?
- 00:12:770 (1) - I think just using clap is enough to emphsise the music, maybe delete that finish?
- 00:20:512 (1,2,3) - Imo, that one kinda hard to hit after this sequences pattern 00:17:415 (1,2,1,2,1) -, furthermore the rhythm on kiai 00:14:318 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - kinda too long for Normal, I believe you should considering to delete one or two circles to lower the density imo
- 00:24:770 (3) - Add clap? kinda too quite imo
- 00:29:439 - I guess that inherited point should be snap on 00:29:415 - See easy
- 00:01:931 (1) - I guess the finish sound used on that 1/4 reverse not fit imo. So maybe delete finish on here 00:03:286 - then replace finish on here 00:03:479 - with clap. I think it'll sound nicer imo Sounds kinda bad with the custom samples
- 00:11:221 (1,2,3,1) - Too crampped imo and hard to move there. So maybe you can change the rhythm on that into http://puu.sh/jwk2e/6accab5a74.jpg, the placement something like http://puu.sh/jwk5v/a58d59da28.jpg I personally really prefer this over your suggestion. The only thing I might consider here is splitting the kicksider into 2
- 00:22:834 (4) - That 1/4 slider with reverse kinda out of place imo, as you just usually use 1/4 slider without reverse make it awkward to play. How about change 00:22:834 (4) - into 1/2 rhythm instead? http://puu.sh/jwkzc/a4f5d66547.jpg
- 00:25:834 (5,1,1) - How about make (1,1) more visible? since they are on blue and red tick it's better to see them clearly to make player easier distinguish the rhythm
- 00:29:439 - I guess that inherited point should be snap on 00:29:415 - See easy
- 00:01:931 (1) - I guess the finish sound used on that 1/4 reverse not fit imo. So maybe delete finish on here 00:03:286 - then replace finish on here 00:03:479 - with clap. I think it'll sound nicer imo See hard
- 00:12:770 (1,2) - Tbh those two doesn't interprete anything from the music, just because you want a symetry, doesn;t nean ignore the rhythm itself
- 00:25:157 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - The use of finish sound there somewhat not fit imo, just too loud and spamy Custom samples
- 00:01:931 (1) - I guess the finish sound used on that 1/4 reverse not fit imo. So maybe delete finish on here 00:03:286 - then replace finish on here 00:03:479 - with clap. I think it'll sound nicer imo
- 00:25:253 (1,1,1,2,1) - The use of finish sound there somewhat not fit imo, just too loud and spamy See above
- 00:25:931 (1) - I don't hear any significant change on the music, why put slowdown there? Imo that kind of thing not good kinda ruin the whole flow The song gets quite calm here
I hope it help, good luck~
No reply means fixed w/o comment
Cherry Blossom wrote:Hello, M4M from my queue.
Please, reply to this mod and tell me why you didn't change without saying "it's my style" or "there are already ranked maps with the same kind of pattern" or other reasons like this.
Note : things may have been already fixed with previous mods.
- Don't use tickrate 2 unless there is a special purpose like using sliderticks with a custom clap for example. Use tickrate 1. Hmm, I thought it needed to be the same in all diffs O.o, but okay. It fits better
- Same as Easy about tickrate.
- The diff gap between this diff and Easy is too large. This current Normal diff contains a lot of 1/2 patterns whhen you can see on Easy, main patterns are 1/1 and when it's not, it's 2/1.
- 00:11:995 (2,3,1) - This pattern is really weird to play and looks ugly due to the overlap between those sliders. To make this pattern more comfortable to play, just increase the angle between those sliders in order to get rid of this overlap. And also, there should not be a larger distance between 00:12:383 (3,1) - than 00:11:995 (2,3) - because it looks misleading to players, and they can hit this circle 00:12:770 (1) - too early or late. Did something slightly different, as this imo makes it better readable
- 00:25:157 (1,2,3,4,5,1,1) - This pattern is unreadable. First, these circles 00:25:447 (2,3,4) - are too much spaced, and that makes this pattern really difficult to play and handle for a hard player. Plus, i don't really think that a simple hard player could read this slider 00:25:157 (1) - with the triple properly, it requires much technical skills and that's a little too much. And finally, how the player could be able to read this properly ? 00:25:834 (5,1,1) - . There is a polarity issues and that's not really easy to hit them with much accuracy, and a hard player doesn't have a lot of both accuracy and reading skills. It should be better if you unstack these circles froms the sliderend, or just find another solution. (5,1,1) was fixed with previous mod. The others are fine as this'll be the 4rth diff in the set
- 00:25:931 (1,1) - There should be more distance between them, because the current pattern could cause readability issues due to the previous patterns that are really much spaced. For the insane, I don't want the 1/16 slider to be spaced far, cause even if they are a tad late getting there+clicking the slider might have already started causing many combobreaks, and probably a fail too
- 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - Why is there a jump here and not here 00:15:866 (1,2,3) - ? Imo, the jump you added looks out of place, because the next patterns are easier to handle and less spaced, and this long jump is like a spike, and that's not really appreciated. Just avoid this jump here : 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - Okay, made it a blanket
- 00:24:189 (1,1) - A little readability issue here, i don't really expected a long jump between the slider and this stream when i was testplaying, because the first circle of this stream is stacked with this slider 00:23:899 (1) - , and the Approach rate is not enough high to be able to avoid this weird stack. I highly recommend you to unstack 00:23:899 (1,1) - because as i said, it causes some readability issues. Don't touch the AR it looks fine.
I don't mod the Extra diff because patterns look so overdone compared to what the song can provide. Aiming 310 BPM is not easy at all and overkill, and only a few players can do it. Imo this diff is unnecessary.
Good luck ~
eeezzzeee wrote:Hello, M4M from your queue
- 00:08:124 (1) - maybe we should put this closer to the previous since its 1/8 vs 1/4? http://puu.sh/k2V9L/caf2431e7c.jpg Due to sliderleniency, this is not hard at all
- 00:20:028 (1) - missing a finish here?
- 00:23:028 (2,2) - try putting a little more space between these and the sliders. Its a little uncomfortably close because the player won't follow those sliders all the way down
Damn why is the star rating for this so low... Harder than it looks and should be ok for a diff spread imo I thought the same
- 00:09:286 (7,1) - its minor but maybe we can tilt these to connect them like the other ones 00:08:124 (1,2) - 00:10:448 (6,7) - It's a ctrl H, so It's fine (and a Nc, so it doesn't really fit
I think it would be better to read with AR 7.5 ~ 8? Small spacing + lots of overlapping makes some parts crammed
(and then we can use 6.5 ~ 7 for the Advanced)
- 00:22:834 (4) - check the spacing here... doesn't look like it was intentional
- 00:23:124 (5) - maybe missing a hitsound here too
AR if you take the suggestion for hard
- 00:07:350 (2,3,4) - check ds
- 00:11:608 (3,4,5,6) - not going to mirror these sliders? Nope
- 00:14:318 - everything is kinda shoved in the right side of the screen in this section. Maybe try changing 00:17:415 (1,2,1,2) - because they are really not that interesting right now anyway
- 00:24:770 (5,1,2,1,1,1) - did something happen with the combo colors here lol Yeah, too lazy to fix SB, so I did a colorhax
- 00:25:834 (1,1) - errr I don't recommend using a double on lower diffs, I think it would sound fine if we removed it entirely actually, though you can also try http://puu.sh/k2XhK/844622b53f.jpg I prefer this
- 00:05:028 (4,5,1) - put the NC on 00:05:028 - instead
- 00:09:673 (1) - check this slider got extended
- 00:15:866 (1) - remove NC because this combo is just half as long as the other ones
- 00:23:608 (4) - idk about having them mirrored like this, it implies that the music is similar... But here its not right? Idk its a stylistic thing and completely up to you. Though I do recommend NC here instead of 00:25:157 -
That's all from me, Good luck
Aldwych wrote:Hello M4M from queue.
Yea i've already mod your map on taiko set. So now i'm going to mod std. So 30 sec for 45 sec. Probably mod 3-4 diff.
00:01:931 : I don't think that this is a legit place for withles that should be more for beat. So maybe change for finish hitsound. (I mean the begin of the slider). There is no beat sound here, only a harsh sound, making this fine
I also didn't check all your story board but sometimes you fail on your color (ex : advanced using white circles while your combo is brown)
00:01:931+++ : Yea you remind me your mod on dynamite, the nazi one who you told me 'put the middle of you sliders on the tick ones blablabla" There you go m8. Have a nice work! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LOOOOOL. That however only applies to red nodes
00:06:576 : I think you don't need to NC here. you've go 2/1 between NC on this part. Ok it sounds different with the but but meh... Also maybe you can go on the same Y as the (1) of prev combo (meaning Y = 232). Complete change in rhythm (drummroll
00:18:963 : There you can NC. Nope, keeping for consistency (and sb )
00:22:060 : Is it a legit place for 3/2 reverse slider? I don't think so you're missing a clap hitsound at 00:22:447 and a synthetizor changement. So you should go back to 1/1 reverse slider and go with another circle after. 3/2 is love
00:23:608 : You should NC here instead of after. This is a new "musically" part
00:25:157 : We can do something smoothier here. Why don't you try this? Did something else here
If you want the position just tell me. I'm just to busy right now xd
00:29:512 : Is it legit? Well i guess yes. xD
Everytime i recheck i can find a small thing. Damn.
Woa going for 3.5 CS while your easy has 2 and hard 4. That quite harsh. You should go for CS 3.
AR -1? Close the gap too.
Also the fact that you got a 0.40 gap on SV on E/N and 0.2 on N/Adv is weird too. But ok.
00:14:318 : This slider finish quite high. Down it a little in order to get a good line to follow with 2 & 3.
00:22:447 : Imo this circle is misplaced. Regarding on your whole map you do not put extreme "anti-flow". I mean you try to make player movement smoothy and here you go brutally down. That's not a good point. I think you should move it around 248;180 and move the last section on the same offset (i would like to say the same "décalage" :3 ).
Quite good normal. But a bit challenging compared to the easy imo. I think that putting these new setting will make it a bit easier.
00:01:157 (Storyboard) : Be carefull. Your circles takes too much time to disepear compared to the others. It's also quite confusing because you're stacking many things here. Intended, actually
00:07:544 : Watch out on the DS here.
00:08:124 : I know. You know. Just be prepared to get comment on this DS. Just saying.
00:19:737 : Wow calm down here on the DS. xD
00:25:544 : Is it necessary to get storyboard approach circle here? Consistency
00:25:834 : What a fun to make NC xD
No fixes for the DS, as Advanced can have irregular spacing
I like this diff. That's nice because you've got Hard pattern style without jumps.
00:01:931 : Well... M'kay... i guess that's just a way to get free combo.
00:13:157 : The fact that you have nothing here is weird because in normal diff you have. Maybe get some object here? This is also valuable of advanced diff and higher.
00:23:124 : Did you failed on the DS? Because it's quite different from the other pattern.
00:24:382 : Imo the pattern is quite ugly. I mean the 4 circles and next sliders. This doesn't look like a perfect round. Maybe some rework? (Just put a circle in the middle of this and work with the approach rate).
SO i've finish what i wanted. What i could see is quite good generally but i think you did quite a lot of mistake/errors. Maybe you should recheck your self and see what's going on.
Anyway gl hf again for rank (said the same on my first mod lel).
Bearizm wrote:M4M00:20:512 (1) - just make this a 1/1 slider. or make the tail of this slider soft-hitnormal because the hitnormal sounds really bad.
00:24:382 (2) - i don't think you would want a stack here. it's normal. try not to stack anything. it's only after like 2/1.00:12:382 (3,1) - this spacing is very weird, i don't see any reason why you should space them out, it's not insane lol. keep it at 1. This reads better
00:22:834 (4) - this slider's angle is so weird for this diff, probably just me.
00:25:834 (5,1,1) - the spacing here can be deceiving since this is hard.. new players would simply think that this is a stream because of the spacing in 00:25:447 (2,3,4) -00:19:253 (2,3) - you sure you wanna space these out? that far?
00:25:157 (1,2) - crazy spacing here... especially when 00:24:964 (9) - is facing the other way.both are intended00:01:931 (1) - you could be more creative here..... make use of the triple rhythms.
00:12:382 (1) - literally, i can't see anything here as the repeat symbol is covered by the stream..... xd
i can't mod this diff lol