show more
her everything
sametdze
the only songs i like are the songs that make me feel like a girly princess /s
Kobold84
Corne is a reddiet user… no…
Patatitta

sametdze wrote:

the only songs i like are the songs that make me feel like a girly princess /srs
z0z

Kobold84 wrote:

you haven't been following much if you've only found out now
sametdze

Kobold84 wrote:

i am also a "reddiet" user
sametdze
surely 13 minutes is the fastest time for a thread to get locked right
Blushing

sametdze wrote:

might just be. it helps when you are looking at the forum
sametdze

Blushing wrote:

sametdze wrote:

wdym by "it helps when you are looking at the forum"
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

Blushing wrote:

sametdze wrote:

it's easier for threads to be locked when a gmt is readily available to lock a thread (because the gmt is looking at the forum)
Blushing

sametdze wrote:

Blushing wrote:

sametdze wrote:

i saw the thread happen as it happened.
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

FUCK I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING THE W, IT WAS JUST 2 KIDS AND MYSELF, ONE OF THE OTHER KIDS WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME AND HE WAS SO FUCKING LOW AND MY STUPID SHOT GUN DIDNT FUCKING SHOOT AND I CAME 3RD FUCKING PLACE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
still think about this btw
sametdze
i am famous
her everything
z0z
Cerno
thoughts on this, frenchies

Karmine

Cerno wrote:

Murder.
Reyalp51

Cerno wrote:

something something racist joke
Hydreigon

Reyalp51 wrote:

Cerno wrote:

dude its literally you but with a tan and some hairdos
z0z

Hydreigon wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Cerno wrote:

dude its literally you but with a tan and some hairdos
i think this is just a croissant sandwich but made into whatever tf this is
sametdze
i miss when rave.dj was actually good

look what its turned into
BluePyTheWDeer_
???
Kaaruumii
its joever
sametdze
is it me or does time actually go slower on weekdays? i didnt have school today and my day genuinely feels slower than what it would be like on the weekend.
Reyalp51

sametdze wrote:

is it me or does time actually go slower on weekdays? i didnt have school today and my day genuinely feels slower than what it would be like on the weekend.
do something instead of scrolling youtube silly
Patatitta

Reyalp51 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

ok but YOU do that and not masturbating doesn't really count
Achromalia
why are we like this,,

being here is addictive but it is the social equivalent of keeping an awful diet while having anemia
Karmine

Achromalia wrote:

why are we like this,,

being here is addictive but it is the social equivalent of keeping an awful diet while having anemia
Nah OT is good.
burgernfat

Achromalia wrote:

why are we like this,,

i would much rather spend my time in this shithole rather than doomscroll
Nuuskamuikkunen

burgernfat wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

why are we like this,,

Patatitta

Nuuskamuikkunen wrote:

burgernfat wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

why are we like this,,

honestly OT is pretty good when it comes to avoiding doomscrolling since you can actually run out of threads to read
Reyalp51

Patatitta wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

i touched grass today :(
Patatitta

Reyalp51 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

i touched grass today :(
that's a :D not a :(
Achromalia
im definitely conflicted about this but i have to admit yall are probably right

ot still feels like starving myself and then eating plain three-ingredient salad with occasionally fulfilling sandwiches on the weekends, but im probably not giving myself food poisoning like if i were stumbling my way into reading an internet argument i wanted to learn from-- at the same time, i probably wouldve been enjoying something like idk, good art and good music and fascinating culture and thoughtful experiences

but at least ot isnt exactly doomscrolling
Corne2Plum3

Cerno wrote:

If Reyalp51 was french:
sametdze
Can I ask you just one single question? You don’t have to answer it if you aren’t comfortable with it. It’s…kind of a personal question. I know I just asked you four of those, but is it okay if I ask you just this one very personal, very important question? Is that okay? Please be honest when you answer my question— which is, to say, the very personal, very important question I have. Will you be honest? Do you promise? Do you really, really promise? Okay, I’m going to ask the question now. ...Can I ask you a question?
Corne2Plum3

sametdze wrote:

Can I ask you just one single question? You don’t have to answer it if you aren’t comfortable with it. It’s…kind of a personal question. I know I just asked you four of those, but is it okay if I ask you just this one very personal, very important question? Is that okay? Please be honest when you answer my question— which is, to say, the very personal, very important question I have. Will you be honest? Do you promise? Do you really, really promise? Okay, I’m going to ask the question now. ...Can I ask you a question?

https://dontasktoask.com/
her everything

sametdze wrote:

c.ai in a nutshell
Patatitta

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

honestly this feels like a weird thing to get mad about?, or at leaast complain, sometimes asking to ask is correct since the question may lead to a really long answer or conversation and the other one may not have the time, that is at least why when I ask someone something important I ask if they are available first

also, social anxiety kinda plays into this too, sometimes I've asked to ask because of that LMAO
Achromalia

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

"don't ask to ask"

honestly this feels like a weird thing to get mad about?, or at leaast complain, sometimes asking to ask is correct since the question may lead to a really long answer or conversation and the other one may not have the time, that is at least why when I ask someone something important I ask if they are available first

also, social anxiety kinda plays into this too, sometimes I've asked to ask because of that LMAO
i would agree;; it often is a compromise made for social anxiety and the intent to make sure someone is prepared to actually invest their time into a possibly intense/sensitive question. it does seem plausible this is a case of intending something like "this resembles a joke with a bit of truth to it", and not necessarily any kind of anger/complaint. that doesn't deny the validity of your point though imo, i might've done something similar for similar reasons as well
show more