Topic Starter
Kaaruumii

Screenshots

🔽DOWNLOADS
Circles 4k/7k
Bars 4k/7k
Diamonds 4k Only
Arrows 4k Only

Everything used are original assets made by me (except for everything else that I didn't skin, those are just set to the default skin)

just optional mania judgements if you wish to use these

Also check out this pretty cool innovative skin that my b0ii made with blender its actually pretty damn cool give him some love (no homo) community/forums/topics/1721968
JustABeginner

MFGSTC wrote:

...also make sure background dim is 100% otherwise you will see transparent gaps...
Go to your skin.ini and delete the command "ColumnSpacing".
Topic Starter
Kaaruumii

JustABeginner wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

...also make sure background dim is 100% otherwise you will see transparent gaps...
Go to your skin.ini and delete the command "ColumnSpacing".
gonna do that but I added spacing since it looks too close together
JustABeginner
I can think of is decreasing/adjusting the width of the notes, long notes and as well as the key notes, and play around with the "ColumnWidth" in skin.ini.
Topic Starter
Kaaruumii

JustABeginner wrote:

I can think of is decreasing/adjusting the width of the notes, long notes and as well as the key notes, and play around with the "ColumnWidth" in skin.ini.
ty I managed to fix it making the canvas width bigger like you said will upload it later
Edit: fixed
Nyxitus
What does anti mindblock add?
Topic Starter
Kaaruumii

Nyxitus wrote:

What does anti mindblock add?
uhhhhhhh

its just a different color scheme that i made so i can look at the notes in a slightly different way but still reminiscent of the original skin, also imma fix a few things now that this somehow became a completed skin lolz

also this skin suddenly got lots of more views and downloads, thanks for the support holy moly

update took the anti mindblock edition out but the colors are still within the Circles folder if you wish to use them
Stomiks
Oh didn't knew you made a skin kaaruumii. It's actually pretty nice.
Topic Starter
Kaaruumii

Stomiks wrote:

Oh didn't knew you made a skin kaaruumii. It's actually pretty nice.
thanks lol its been in my signature for months btw