forum

[2023 update] OT!Eras

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Patatitta
WARNING

As you may seen, the rest of the thread is basically plain text, the reason being, I was working on this thread since june, but got demotivated, and I just wanted to get it out, so my decoration effort was cut unfinished, if this is successful, I will edit this thread and add all the presentation stuff I wanted to add. Even if I lost motivation to put all the amazing stuff into the thread, I will still update it as long as i'm playing osu

other than that, the list may be wrong, so if you see anyone added to a year they shouldn't have been in, or someone missing, please comment it so we can fix it

RULES

-An era constitutes a year in which OT existed

-In order to be added to an era, you must have at least 5 pages of posts/threads in OT (250 posts!), and be present for over 4 months of the year. Mafia/forum games does not count

-This thread is updated at the end of each year

-If a change is ever made to OT!eras, it must be applied to every past and current eras,

-If I ever go inanactive in OT, or the thread, a GMT can take control of the thread, a regular user can also take control of the thread, just copy and paste the original thread in your own, doing the changes you want to see

-OT Government does not have any authority over this thread, they're considered regular users

EXCEPTIONS/CURRENT PROBLEMS
-2007 and 2008 are mixed into a single year, due to the nature of OT at the time

-2007 and 2008 memebers, while they do require to have at least 1 post on OT over their entire lifespan, posts from other subforums will also count torward their membersip

-I cant access banned users post history, so the following users have been omited from the list:

Roseus jager
ashton
Ippe
Strager
Wolfette

Also please read this thread

179bpm
add plz
Topic Starter
Patatitta

179bpm wrote:

add plz
You started november 2022, so you were only active for 2 months in 2022, 2023 wont be added until the year is finished, so wait until then
ClevelandsMyBro
an ot thread? mentioning me? say it aint so!

also add me on 2020 thx
Reyalp51
nice
Topic Starter
Patatitta

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

an ot thread? mentioning me? say it aint so!

also add me on 2020 thx
added!, there will probably a lot of stuff wrong in the list since there is a shitload of people
179bpm

Patatitta wrote:

179bpm wrote:

add plz
You started november 2022, so you were only active for 2 months in 2022, 2023 wont be added until the year is finished, so wait until then
ok
Ymir
I started in 2021
Nuuskamuikkunen
I started in January 2020, technically 2019 in FG. You might check OT chronicles to see when did denizens appear.
Nuuskamuikkunen
OH NVM I MISREAD LOL
Kobold84
Were there really not that many people posting during early OT years? I have to do some investigation on that…
cephaphysic
-
Manishh
Its ugly. You should use profile just like how the main denizenship thread does.
Polyspora
OT denizen 3!?
Kobold84

Manishh wrote:

Its ugly. You should use profile just like how the main denizenship thread does.

Patatitta wrote:

if this is successful, I will edit this thread and add all the presentation stuff I wanted to add.
It's just a WIP list to get the general idea across and adjust as needed.
Serraionga
2022 was rough. getting a new job sure puts a dent on your posting rate
Polyspora

Serraionga wrote:

2022 was rough. getting a new job sure puts a dent on your posting rate
but getting a job very very easy :D
Dementedduck
why i not here ;-;
Corne2Plum3
pog
Reyalp51

Dementedduck wrote: