forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan
*** Wojjan returns. The key she holds is labeled "SOLVTION" in bright, romanized letters. ***

"We both know, my dear, that the dead will only turn restless when you lock the nether realm. One can not kill that which has no life."

*** dkun sits in his throne, cross-armed, and staring cross-eyed at the document she had proffered him. ***

"What do you propose, then? And what am I looking at?"

"A talisman. A ward used to fend off death, but not the dead. I found it fitting, here, to use as stationary."

"Then I assume these scribblings are you idea of rules, my liege?"

*** Wojjan giggles childishly. ***

*** dkun gets up, and stabs the talisman with his glaive, pinning it to the wall in the same swing. ***

"Listen up, you lot. Things are going to change around here now. Deal with it."

Welcome to the new ITT thread, the third in a line of threads that does not get to page 1000 for fear of excessive shitposting. We have a new rule in place. Only one. Listen closely:
That which you post
must be relevant to
all of the users of
this subforum. What
is not will be gone
before you good and
well realise. Posts
like "morning, Bob"
are in violation of
the new legislation

I want you guys to rediscover the PM feature. If you have a message that addresses one person in particular, do not use a thread for that. I think that's stupid, wouldn't you agree?

You may start acting tough now.
silmarilen

MMzz
im here for glory
Zeraph
10 out of fucking 10.
UnderminE
I am silently watching
silmarilen
the neither funny nor interesting threads are used as a chit chat place for people, giving such unnecessary rules is only going to make the chitchat move to other topics which people dont like
this place doesnt give postcount, its just for fun. or are we back to "no fun allowed"?
dkun
removing off-topic altogether is also a viable solution, don't you think?
Devalix_old
I'm too afraid to post here now
silmarilen

dkun wrote:

you would break apart our small community here just over something this stupid?
Morning Bob
This will hopefully be interesting.
Mismagius
I hope this becomes something interesting for once

I miss such threads in OT
Mara

Wojjan wrote:

You may start acting tough now.
Let's begin.

But seriously, why are these in my dropbox
UnderminE

silmarilen wrote:

dkun wrote:

Power makes you do stupid things anyway
Foxtrot
you better loosen that sausage
dkun

UnderminE wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Power makes you do stupid things anyway
just what kind of "community" is this? don't you mean circlejerk?

power makes you do stupid things? this sub-forum was glorious back in its day. now what is it? a place for evaders and elitists alike
Topic Starter
Wojjan

dkun wrote:

The fact that this sentiment exists among the people that are supposed to survey this subforum frightens me. That's not stupid, but it's still pretty stupid.

This is the first step towards getting this community to the point where it's no longer a circlejerk, and from both sides of the debate I receive a whiplash. I'll assume this is natural for change.
silmarilen
community as a group of people together, if you want to call it a circlejerk then do whatever you want, in any community if you want to become part of it you will have to know how the community works, who are the respected people, how do people act in general, this isnt any different from that.
if this is a circlejerk then every community can be called a circlejerk
anyway im not gonna continue this discussion, we'll see what happens.
Morning Bob

This is the only gold mine osu! will ever have.
dkun

Wojjan wrote:

dkun wrote:

The fact that this sentiment exists among the people that are supposed to survey this subforum frightens me. That's not stupid, but it's still pretty stupid.
please don't get me wrong when I say this, Wojjan. I have loved off-topic, which is why I requested to be on board with you a little back when. but the direction this forum has been heading is south, wouldn't you agree?

maybe we should get those rules out and about.
Mara
silmarilen, I think dkun's and Wojjan's point is that the way previous thread was being used could have been better used in IRC.
show more