After 6 months (what?) without a skin, this is my new skin: Technosu. It's my 4th skin. I hope you will enjoy it
As the skin says, this skin evoke the future with its unique style. This skins features high details decorations, and some decorations give some informations with precision (for example the HP bar which gives a number between 0 and 100, the song progression, which look likes a clock, or the spinner with the precise angle).
Focused for the gameplay, this skins allows you to do your best performance without any distraction, while being nice to see.
This skin works with STD, Taiko and CTB gamemode.
- High quality: all elements have @2x versions for large screens.
- Customized supporters features.
- 60 FPS. Skin version: 2.5.
- Removed Nightcore sounds.
- Focused STD gameplay, without the hit 300 and reduced the apparition time of hit 50 and hit 100.
- Customized HP bar and progress disk (song time).
- Epic spinner with jaudge.
- Minimalist Taiko skin with futurist background.
- Minimalist Catch The Beat skin with fruits icons.
- Works with all colors: you can use the skin with the colors of the maps, or with any colors you want.
- Add-ons to personalize your experience.
Imgur gallery (with all screenshots): https://imgur.com/a/OPbJ3vc
Free to you to upload this on your YouTube channel. Just:
- Say clearly I made the skin and add a link to download on the description (if possible this thread).
- You can and I recommand you to add a miniature.
- Post the link on this thread so I can put the video here.
- First release of the skin.
05. ADD-ONSYou can personalize the skin with the add-ons (1 element + 1 parameter).
- Go in the skin folder.
- Open the 'Add-ons' folder.
- Here's the list of the add-ons. Pick the add-on you want (open the folder with the add-on you want).
- Open the folder with the parameter you want.
- Copy all files from the folder you are.
- Paste these files in the skin folder (out of the 'Add-ons' folder). If there is already existing files, replace them.
Here's the add-ons list:
Sets the size of fruits in CTB mode.
- 100x100 (default)
Sets the color of the cursor.
- Green (default)
Enable or disable the jaudge and the decorations in the outside of the spinner (STD + Taiko).
- Minimalist (with these elements removed)
- Normal (default)
Changes the style of the hitcircle.
- Ringed (default)
Turn ON/OFF the display of '300' when you hit correctly a note in Taiko.
- OFF (default)
Current version : 1.0 (2021/01/03)
Works with [16:9] screens only.
.OSK file (27.2 MB):
- Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PdYKunvYKSjIPuLm6-dsSj90pcPfnd9t/view?usp=sharing
- MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/W1dX1YQJ#y0MePtIKZE42W_ig-B5fM1mor119r38LrIIqu4h4TTc
IMPORTANT : for the full experience, set the Progress Display setting to 'Top-Right (Pie)'.