Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
sametdze
hell nah man wtf is this thread bro
z0z
na
nominomu
ok the blue archive story is so good tho
(i really need to go back and read vol 5 after quitting)
Corne2Plum3
Play something else
igorsprite

sametdze wrote:

hell nah man wtf is this thread bro
😂
Patatitta
I wonder what's the reason jang plays a gacha game full of lolis, probably just a good game
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Patatitta wrote:

I wonder what's the reason jang plays a gacha game full of lolis, probably just a good game
|
v

nominomu wrote:

Patatitta

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

|
v

nominomu wrote:

yeah so true the story is so good you play the game for the plot
Ymir
the story is mid at best
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

|
v

nominomu wrote:

yeah so true the story is so good you play the game for the plot
The story is so peak man you should try it
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Ymir wrote:

the story is mid at best
Ur mid
Winnyace
If you enjoy it, great. I don't, because it is a gacha and has a lot of lolis in it. It does have some hot, more mature looking ladies too, though, but yeah, gacha game. Not my thing.
abraker
The grass is lonely and is crying dew drops
NicNock
what is this?
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

abraker wrote:

The grass is lonely and is crying dew drops
the world is changing and I miss yooou
Aireunaeus
Atleast she’s the same age as me
Reyalp51
they deleted my post
sad day
Patatitta

Reyalp51 wrote:

they deleted my post
sad day
you see they can make a post clearly baiting people like you into posting that but you cant post that, however, the original post stays up because we have no way to know what the intention was
igorsprite

Patatitta wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

they deleted my post
sad day
you see they can make a post clearly baiting people like you into posting that but you cant post that, however, the original post stays up because we have no way to know what the intention was
what happened
MistressRemilia
Asuna Ichinose may or may not be the lock screen wallpaper on my phone >_>
Polyspora

MistressRemilia wrote:

Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
z0z

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
try bing lol
Winnyace

MistressRemilia wrote:

Asuna Ichinose? Is she sisters with the queen Rika Ichinose?

Also, Asuna as a wallpaper is based

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
It's called Google SafeSearch and it is for the kids that don't have parents who control them.
MistressRemilia

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

No idea, I only played the game briefly before going back to Goddess of Victory: Nikke. I just like the character designs in Blue Archive.
Winnyace

MistressRemilia wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

No idea, I only played the game briefly before going back to Goddess of Victory: Nikke. I just like the character designs in Blue Archive.
I was just messing about. I doubt there's a connection. I don't play gachas, but I do enjoy the fanart many post of the girls. Some of them are really cute and hot at the same time
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Winnyace wrote:

Some of them are really cute and hot
And really funny too
Polyspora

Reyalp51 wrote:

they deleted my post
sad day
get used to it
Polyspora

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
It's called Google SafeSearch and it is for the kids that don't have parents who control them.
are you guys autistic? it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images
I AM VERY SMART
I share the same birthday as Akari apparently, that's nice.
Achromalia

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
are you guys autistic? it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images
at some point with communication, it's no longer really "an autism thing" (though i can imagine that's likely enough to be another joke in its own right somehow), independently of the intuitive premise that autism constitutes more than just being very literal and precise about semantics, and may not even necessarily suggest that to begin with (basically, semantic precision would not be exclusive to autism)

it really could just be that language is often ambiguous and leaving the underlying intended joke to be implied means it would be reasonable to expect someone won't get it ^^;; i mean if it's ironic then the irony of misunderstandings could potentially be the point, otherwise i imagine the humor is in how the people who get it Really Get It, or something

honestly i think i forgot the purpose of a joke being easy to ambiguously interpret, i know there is one, and it could easily read to the user of it as simply "it's just funny", but i don't remember how ambiguity makes it funny

especially when presumably it sounds like it's been confusing to see someone interpret it differently, it could be avoided with more precise clarity to save yourself the trouble... or it might not be troubling at all, idk

edit: yikes this feels condescending as hell from myself, there wasn't meant to be any malice, i've naturally had this habit of placing a lot of effort into describing what i mean... i'm aware that this is very likely annoyingly disproportionate to something like "this was just a joke", but i genuinely enjoy exploring the rationale of it and that instinct tends to take precedence

i wonder how to edit this while retaining these contexts as supporting arguments;;
Corne2Plum3

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
Did you have to be this aggressive dude?
Achromalia

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
that was one of my impressions but it seems possible it wasn't necessarily intended to be aggressive, and just how the tone and choice of response sounds in general to our senses of pattern-recognition

...but sounding aggressive to begin with would probably be useful to avoid if not intended and not useful, it Could be sincere but it also could be more trouble than it's worth when communicating, even when there isn't remotely any malice or aggression being held-- a classic case of "intent versus effect"
Polyspora

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
are you serious right now? brother how did my post hurt you? is being autistic a negative trait for you? to others, it was an exaggerated sincere question.
igorsprite

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
are you serious right now? brother how did my post hurt you? is being autistic a negative trait for you? to others, it was an exaggerated sincere question.
calm down guys
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
Polyspora

igorsprite wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
calm down guys
I'm calm, I was just uh... flabbergasted by his question
Achromalia

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Google Censorship
mmyeah basically this, exaggerated but sincere

although to explore why this interaction is happening right now, i think there are some possibilities i would note that might explain some things

i can imagine it's possible "is being autistic a negative trait to you?" is a rhetorical and performative question, but in service of taking it sincerely, that doesn't seem remotely likely to be what anyone (and definitely not corne) would mean to say when they're describing your response as aggressive

something doesn't have to damage a person to be considered aggressive, it can merely indicate something like a posture or a type of tonal quality. in my mind, corne probably believed your response was disproportionately reactive, where "are you guys autistic?" would be a semantically roundabout way of performatively offering an explanation for why they're missing the point of your joke. in my opinion, the exaggeration seems like it would serve the purpose of ultimately pointing at their responses as being not just confusing but also somehow unreasonable

if that's true of what you meant, then this can easily be interpreted as an accusatory implication of "you are all being unreasonable/daft", and it's that accusatory tone that people can read as a form of aggression when it could easily have been just a clear and concise neutral correction with "it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images"
Corne2Plum3

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
I'm actually not hurt, don't worry, but the way you said this first sentence really sounded insulting, and this isn't the kind of behavior I want to see in forums
Ymir
This kind of behavior is quite tame on the forums though isn't it?
Achromalia

Ymir wrote:

This kind of behavior is quite tame on the forums though isn't it?
i think it is, but its relative tameness probably is no longer that relevant anymore to the full composition of people that visit here now, given that newer people probably lack that frame of reference of the forums during the late-00s to mid-10s era anyway. most of the people involved in off-topic culture at the time are no longer here, and with sociocultural phenomena leading a change of average attitude toward online communication in general, it's pretty feasible that being comparably tame wouldn't stop someone else from taking issue with something somewhere, or at least feeling welcome to find fault in it

this isn't the kind of predominant culture of brash levity it used to be... and whether that's fortunate or unfortunate would probably depend to who you're speaking with and what they believe

for the kind of person i am, i prefer it this way, but idk

it's not like people can't playfully exaggerate a little

i just wonder if this example serves that purpose of fun expression in practice and how this would be weighed against the variable interpretations of others, as well as the variable effects of this preference of expression
Polyspora

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
I'm actually not hurt, don't worry, but the way you said this first sentence really sounded insulting, and this isn't the kind of behavior I want to see in forums
you're not abraker, you do as your team tells you to do. I hardly believe you got a say on how people should act here, you're just following orders from someone higher on the hierarchy.

that by itself is not a problem, you do what you gotta do I guess, but dont come with "this isnt the kind of behavior I want to see in forums", there is no you in this matter.

have a great day
Achromalia

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

you're not abraker, you do as your team tells you to do. I hardly believe you got a say on how people should act here, you're just following orders from someone higher on the hierarchy.

that by itself is not a problem, you do what you gotta do I guess, but dont come with "this isnt the kind of behavior I want to see in forums", there is no you in this matter.

have a great day
??? ok now this conversation is escaping me, i know i'm not at all obligated to add anything but i'm starting to think i'm the one that's confused now

is this a genuine assertion that corne can't realistically have an independent opinion from the role the global moderation team plays? is he not possible to separate from the whole of the team by at least some layer of relative autonomy and discretion? i'm not sure how your assertion would be necessarily true... like, is this just a gmt-averse thing or is this actually meant for corne? o.o

i'm certain the power differential is notable here, but i just am completely missing how this is being reflected in current practice in a way that directly necessarily suggests what you're suggesting to be the pov corne is saying this from

or is this akin to something like "you may have your opinion, but don't pretend that you're the same as us or that you aren't under the yoke of the gmt staff regulations and consensus"? in any case, that genuinely does appear a bit interpretably aggressive lol (though i suppose you qualified some statements, cushioning and conditioning the message with some charitability toward corne, although possibly backhanded)
Polyspora

Achromalia wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

have a great day
??? ok now this conversation is escaping me, i know i'm not at all obligated to add anything but i'm starting to think i'm the one that's confused now

is this a genuine assertion that corne can't realistically have an independent opinion from the role the global moderation team plays? is he not possible to separate from the whole of the team by at least some layer of relative autonomy and discretion? i'm not sure how your assertion would be necessarily true... like, is this just a gmt-averse thing or is this actually meant for corne? o.o

i'm certain the power differential is notable here, but i just am completely missing how this is being reflected in current practice in a way that directly necessarily suggests what you're suggesting to be the pov corne is saying this from

or is this akin to something like "you may have your opinion, but don't pretend that you're the same as us or that you aren't under the yoke of the gmt staff regulations and consensus"? in any case, that genuinely does appear a bit interpretably aggressive lol (though i suppose you qualified some statements, cushioning and conditioning the message with some charitability toward corne, although possibly backhanded)
I'm sorry this is just too many words and I'm too tired to read them all now, but from what I read, yeah corne can have his opinion but if we are following the guidelines proposed by the moderation, why should he have the right to impose how I should talk?

as I stated before, no harm was intended. well now I know at least who is deleting all my messages without warning

overall, its not a corne problem, its an aversion against gmt's acting like the shadow government and just deleting random stuff like it never happened.
corne was just the punching bag this time for a system I deeply hate. corne is an ok dude.
Kaaruumii

Polyspora wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

have a great day

I'm sorry this is just too many words and I'm too tired to read them all now, but from what I read, yeah corne can have his opinion but if we are following the guidelines proposed by the moderation, why should he have the right to impose how I should talk?

as I stated before, no harm was intended. well now I know at least who is deleting all my messages without warning
but do you fear the one who roll rocks
Polyspora

Kaaruumii wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

have a great day

but do you fear the one who roll rocks
salve stomiks.
Patatitta
okay, i'm adding more fuel to the fire, i'm aware, but I want to give my two cents about this, wont quote since it's already massive

>are you guys autistic? it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images

>Did you have to be this aggressive dude?

>are you serious right now? brother how did my post hurt you? is being autistic a negative trait for you? to others, it was an exaggerated sincere question."

I'm sorry but this is pure ASS reasoning, the sentence "are you guys autistic?" HAS a negative connotation by itself, it's just how society and language operates, I read that too initially and thought you were being agressive, not because I find autistic to be a negative trait, but because I thought YOU were using it as a negative trait, so shifting the blame onto us is just idiotic

Corne HAS opinion of it's own, i've had too many gov reports about them to really try to deny this point, every GMT operates on their own, they just ask other GMT if there is a more grey situation.

However, let's say you were right, abraker is the only GMT that acts on their own and corne just follows whatever the global team tells them to, why is this better?, why is a single person have total authoritarian power over OT better than having multiple person with diverse opinions?

You're glorifying the old days of OT too much, even in discord now, you've said "ot went to shit after stomiks went away", you keep glorifying abraker as like this god of good and truth in OT, this is not the case, old OT wasn't too different from new OT, what has changed is you, and while i've mentioned this to you in the past and you seem to agree with me, you have not internalized the idea. You can agree with me all that you want, but your actual behaviour isn't changing, so that words are empty
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
how my blue archive appreciation thread transform into the poly vs gmt thread

Patatitta
every thread is poly vs the gmt
show more