Total Posts
show more
Polyspora

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Asuna Ichinose may or may not be the lock screen wallpaper on my phone >_>
Asuna Ichinose? Is she sisters with the queen Rika Ichinose?

Also, Asuna as a wallpaper is based

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
It's called Google SafeSearch and it is for the kids that don't have parents who control them.
are you guys autistic? it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images
Did you have to be this aggressive dude?
are you serious right now? brother how did my post hurt you? is being autistic a negative trait for you? to others, it was an exaggerated sincere question.
igorsprite

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
It's called Google SafeSearch and it is for the kids that don't have parents who control them.
are you guys autistic? it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images
are you serious right now? brother how did my post hurt you? is being autistic a negative trait for you? to others, it was an exaggerated sincere question.
calm down guys
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
Polyspora

igorsprite wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
calm down guys
I'm calm, I was just uh... flabbergasted by his question
Achromalia

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Google Censorship
mmyeah basically this, exaggerated but sincere

although to explore why this interaction is happening right now, i think there are some possibilities i would note that might explain some things

i can imagine it's possible "is being autistic a negative trait to you?" is a rhetorical and performative question, but in service of taking it sincerely, that doesn't seem remotely likely to be what anyone (and definitely not corne) would mean to say when they're describing your response as aggressive

something doesn't have to damage a person to be considered aggressive, it can merely indicate something like a posture or a type of tonal quality. in my mind, corne probably believed your response was disproportionately reactive, where "are you guys autistic?" would be a semantically roundabout way of performatively offering an explanation for why they're missing the point of your joke. in my opinion, the exaggeration seems like it would serve the purpose of ultimately pointing at their responses as being not just confusing but also somehow unreasonable

if that's true of what you meant, then this can easily be interpreted as an accusatory implication of "you are all being unreasonable/daft", and it's that accusatory tone that people can read as a form of aggression when it could easily have been just a clear and concise neutral correction with "it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images"
Corne2Plum3

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
I'm actually not hurt, don't worry, but the way you said this first sentence really sounded insulting, and this isn't the kind of behavior I want to see in forums
Ymir
This kind of behavior is quite tame on the forums though isn't it?
Achromalia

Ymir wrote:

This kind of behavior is quite tame on the forums though isn't it?
i think it is, but its relative tameness probably is no longer that relevant anymore to the full composition of people that visit here now, given that newer people probably lack that frame of reference of the forums during the late-00s to mid-10s era anyway. most of the people involved in off-topic culture at the time are no longer here, and with sociocultural phenomena leading a change of average attitude toward online communication in general, it's pretty feasible that being comparably tame wouldn't stop someone else from taking issue with something somewhere, or at least feeling welcome to find fault in it

this isn't the kind of predominant culture of brash levity it used to be... and whether that's fortunate or unfortunate would probably depend to who you're speaking with and what they believe

for the kind of person i am, i prefer it this way, but idk

it's not like people can't playfully exaggerate a little

i just wonder if this example serves that purpose of fun expression in practice and how this would be weighed against the variable interpretations of others, as well as the variable effects of this preference of expression
Polyspora

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Google Censorship
I'm actually not hurt, don't worry, but the way you said this first sentence really sounded insulting, and this isn't the kind of behavior I want to see in forums
you're not abraker, you do as your team tells you to do. I hardly believe you got a say on how people should act here, you're just following orders from someone higher on the hierarchy.

that by itself is not a problem, you do what you gotta do I guess, but dont come with "this isnt the kind of behavior I want to see in forums", there is no you in this matter.

have a great day
Achromalia

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

you're not abraker, you do as your team tells you to do. I hardly believe you got a say on how people should act here, you're just following orders from someone higher on the hierarchy.

that by itself is not a problem, you do what you gotta do I guess, but dont come with "this isnt the kind of behavior I want to see in forums", there is no you in this matter.

have a great day
??? ok now this conversation is escaping me, i know i'm not at all obligated to add anything but i'm starting to think i'm the one that's confused now

is this a genuine assertion that corne can't realistically have an independent opinion from the role the global moderation team plays? is he not possible to separate from the whole of the team by at least some layer of relative autonomy and discretion? i'm not sure how your assertion would be necessarily true... like, is this just a gmt-averse thing or is this actually meant for corne? o.o

i'm certain the power differential is notable here, but i just am completely missing how this is being reflected in current practice in a way that directly necessarily suggests what you're suggesting to be the pov corne is saying this from

or is this akin to something like "you may have your opinion, but don't pretend that you're the same as us or that you aren't under the yoke of the gmt staff regulations and consensus"? in any case, that genuinely does appear a bit interpretably aggressive lol (though i suppose you qualified some statements, cushioning and conditioning the message with some charitability toward corne, although possibly backhanded)
Polyspora

Achromalia wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

have a great day
??? ok now this conversation is escaping me, i know i'm not at all obligated to add anything but i'm starting to think i'm the one that's confused now

is this a genuine assertion that corne can't realistically have an independent opinion from the role the global moderation team plays? is he not possible to separate from the whole of the team by at least some layer of relative autonomy and discretion? i'm not sure how your assertion would be necessarily true... like, is this just a gmt-averse thing or is this actually meant for corne? o.o

i'm certain the power differential is notable here, but i just am completely missing how this is being reflected in current practice in a way that directly necessarily suggests what you're suggesting to be the pov corne is saying this from

or is this akin to something like "you may have your opinion, but don't pretend that you're the same as us or that you aren't under the yoke of the gmt staff regulations and consensus"? in any case, that genuinely does appear a bit interpretably aggressive lol (though i suppose you qualified some statements, cushioning and conditioning the message with some charitability toward corne, although possibly backhanded)
I'm sorry this is just too many words and I'm too tired to read them all now, but from what I read, yeah corne can have his opinion but if we are following the guidelines proposed by the moderation, why should he have the right to impose how I should talk?

as I stated before, no harm was intended. well now I know at least who is deleting all my messages without warning

overall, its not a corne problem, its an aversion against gmt's acting like the shadow government and just deleting random stuff like it never happened.
corne was just the punching bag this time for a system I deeply hate. corne is an ok dude.
Kaaruumii

Polyspora wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

have a great day

I'm sorry this is just too many words and I'm too tired to read them all now, but from what I read, yeah corne can have his opinion but if we are following the guidelines proposed by the moderation, why should he have the right to impose how I should talk?

as I stated before, no harm was intended. well now I know at least who is deleting all my messages without warning
but do you fear the one who roll rocks
Polyspora

Kaaruumii wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

have a great day

but do you fear the one who roll rocks
salve stomiks.
Patatitta
okay, i'm adding more fuel to the fire, i'm aware, but I want to give my two cents about this, wont quote since it's already massive

>are you guys autistic? it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images

>Did you have to be this aggressive dude?

>are you serious right now? brother how did my post hurt you? is being autistic a negative trait for you? to others, it was an exaggerated sincere question."

I'm sorry but this is pure ASS reasoning, the sentence "are you guys autistic?" HAS a negative connotation by itself, it's just how society and language operates, I read that too initially and thought you were being agressive, not because I find autistic to be a negative trait, but because I thought YOU were using it as a negative trait, so shifting the blame onto us is just idiotic

Corne HAS opinion of it's own, i've had too many gov reports about them to really try to deny this point, every GMT operates on their own, they just ask other GMT if there is a more grey situation.

However, let's say you were right, abraker is the only GMT that acts on their own and corne just follows whatever the global team tells them to, why is this better?, why is a single person have total authoritarian power over OT better than having multiple person with diverse opinions?

You're glorifying the old days of OT too much, even in discord now, you've said "ot went to shit after stomiks went away", you keep glorifying abraker as like this god of good and truth in OT, this is not the case, old OT wasn't too different from new OT, what has changed is you, and while i've mentioned this to you in the past and you seem to agree with me, you have not internalized the idea. You can agree with me all that you want, but your actual behaviour isn't changing, so that words are empty
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
how my blue archive appreciation thread transform into the poly vs gmt thread

Patatitta
every thread is poly vs the gmt
Corne2Plum3

Jangsoodlor wrote:

how my blue archive appreciation thread transform into the poly vs gmt thread

This is OT, where any thread may derail randomly at any moment
Polyspora

Patatitta wrote:

okay, i'm adding more fuel to the fire, i'm aware, but I want to give my two cents about this, wont quote since it's already massive

>are you guys autistic? it was a joke about the first results being most probably 18+ images

>Did you have to be this aggressive dude?

>are you serious right now? brother how did my post hurt you? is being autistic a negative trait for you? to others, it was an exaggerated sincere question."

I'm sorry but this is pure ASS reasoning, the sentence "are you guys autistic?" HAS a negative connotation by itself, it's just how society and language operates, I read that too initially and thought you were being agressive, not because I find autistic to be a negative trait, but because I thought YOU were using it as a negative trait, so shifting the blame onto us is just idiotic

Corne HAS opinion of it's own, i've had too many gov reports about them to really try to deny this point, every GMT operates on their own, they just ask other GMT if there is a more grey situation.

However, let's say you were right, abraker is the only GMT that acts on their own and corne just follows whatever the global team tells them to, why is this better?, why is a single person have total authoritarian power over OT better than having multiple person with diverse opinions?

You're glorifying the old days of OT too much, even in discord now, you've said "ot went to shit after stomiks went away", you keep glorifying abraker as like this god of good and truth in OT, this is not the case, old OT wasn't too different from new OT, what has changed is you, and while i've mentioned this to you in the past and you seem to agree with me, you have not internalized the idea. You can agree with me all that you want, but your actual behaviour isn't changing, so that words are empty
literally zero energy for this now, give me like uh 5 hours
Polyspora

Patatitta wrote:

every thread is poly vs the gmt
bliss
sametdze
dawg what happened here 😭
Polyspora

sametdze wrote:

dawg what happened here 😭
chaos, OT
Ymir

Taco wrote:

old OT wasn't too different from new OT
I agree with Poly on the fact that OT has definitely changed a decent amount because the personalities in it are different, but you're right that the essence of it being a shithole is the same.

Whether its for the worse or for the better, that depends who you ask. I personally don't like OT becoming a place for autists to post about their hyperfocus 24/7, moreso than before, but some people like this new friendlier atmosphere.
Heck, the oldfags think OT went to shit years before I even registered for this site.
Polyspora

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

I agree with Poly on the fact that OT has definitely changed a decent amount because the personalities in it are different, but you're right that the essence of it being a shithole is the same.

Whether its for the worse or for the better, that depends who you ask. I personally don't like OT becoming a place for autists to post about their hyperfocus 24/7, moreso than before, but some people like this new friendlier atmosphere.
Heck, the oldfags think OT went to shit years before I even registered for this site.
cant say autism banned L better luck next time

oldfags think OT ended before it began (literally), 2007 old fags in this case
sametdze

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

I personally don't like OT becoming a place for autists to post about their hyperfocus 24/7
uhhhh
Polyspora

sametdze wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

I personally don't like OT becoming a place for autists to post about their hyperfocus 24/7
uhhhh
GRRRRRR STOP DESTROYING MY BELOVED OT GRRRR
sametdze
my fault gang
Ymir

sametdze wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

uhhhh
Yeah I'm sorry, you were one of the examples I was thinking of, but it isn't just you.
But it's okay do what you love, who cares what some tiny man on the internet says.
Polyspora

Ymir wrote:

sametdze wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

uhhhh
Yeah I'm sorry, you were one of the examples I was thinking of, but it isn't just you.
But it's okay do what you love, who cares what some tiny man on the internet says.
very tiny, in this case
sametdze

Ymir wrote:

who cares what some tiny man on the internet says.
acceptance arc

become one with the 3'2 power..
Winnyace

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

And I personally don't like OT becoming a place where individuals are being toxic as a means of being funny. If you like being a 4chan /pol/ user, go there and be one, not here.
burgernfat
Wtf my posts keep disappearing gauys¡!!!!1!!
Corne2Plum3

burgernfat wrote:

Stop posting inappropriate stuff then
Polyspora

burgernfat wrote:

its just the GMT's doing their thing, dont worry
just follow with your day citizen
sametdze
thank god i didnt get silenced for association like last time
Patatitta

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

yeah but I atribute that to people falling out of love with OT rather than an actual change in OT, originally, for my ot eras thread i wanted to show examples of iconic threads and how the general feel of OT changed over time, I looked over like 5-6 years and honestly, nothing had really changed, so I gave up on that idea
Winnyace

Patatitta wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

yeah but I atribute that to people falling out of love with OT rather than an actual change in OT, originally, for my ot eras thread i wanted to show examples of iconic threads and how the general feel of OT changed over time, I looked over like 5-6 years and honestly, nothing had really changed, so I gave up on that idea
Back in 2020-2021, this idea of making quality threads on OT made me leave. I have done and said some shit much like how I do now too, but a lot of the people then act similarly to Poly. Now, there are new people that are pretty naive in their replies and mannerisms, like lostsilver, but most here aren't really like that and even these naive individuals are fine. I find the idea of OT turning to shit extremely funny. It is as these people actively want OT to become a place similar to 4chan, with almost no regulation and self-respect.
Winnyace

Ymir wrote:

Taco wrote:

Oh and also what oldfags say doesn't matter. Think for yourself too, unless you really truly wish this to be so shit that you have to be a troll and masochist to enjoy being here.
Reyalp51
i come back and everything is on fire classic
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

burgernfat wrote:

Stop posting inappropriate stuff then
hear! hear!
Winnyace
I wanted to post an Asuna picture, but all of them would probably be considered unappropriate.
Reyalp51

Winnyace wrote:

I wanted to post an Asuna picture, but all of them would probably be considered unappropriate.
you can still post cute pics, none of my yuri threads got locked
Winnyace

Reyalp51 wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

you can still post cute pics, none of my yuri threads got locked
Let me try to see what I can find that's decently SFW with Asuna.
Winnyace
Corne2Plum3

Winnyace wrote:

It's SFW 👍
ColdTooth
Please wake up. The car crash was only 14 years ago.
NicNock
hi what the frack happened here
Tad Fibonacci
Grass touching appreciation thread when?
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

community/forums/topics/1662724?n=1
Tad Fibonacci

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

community/forums/topics/1662724?n=1
Should've been the last thread you ever made
igorsprite
omg tad here
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

igorsprite wrote:

omg tad here