forum

SHITPOST THREAD

posted
Total Posts
show more
sametdze

B0ii wrote:

can't wait for the gay furries to spam post that one meme with the white gay furry interrogating the shit out of me with stuff like "u like kissing boys don't u????????"
alright buddy you're starting to drag the "noo i dont wanna be a gay emoticon furry" thing out
B0ii

sametdze wrote:

B0ii wrote:

can't wait for the gay furries to spam post that one meme with the white gay furry interrogating the shit out of me with stuff like "u like kissing boys don't u????????"
alright buddy you're starting to drag the "noo i dont wanna be a gay emoticon furry" thing out
I wasn't referring to that tho, i'm just referring to the general posting of such images :/
Nuuskamuikkunen

B0ii wrote:

boykisser? nah
Corne2Plum3

B0ii wrote:

I'm not gay btw
Wimpy Cursed
That lord must protect you.
Behrauder
z0z
lostsilver
Serraionga
it took longer to make than my average post and it died with That One Thread™ so i'm posting it here for archiving purposes

Karmine

Serraionga wrote:

it took longer to make than my average post and it died with That One Thread™ so i'm posting it here for archiving purposes

Should post it in the art subforum.
Reyalp51
when do i get to be a inquisition knight

Cerno
i just deepthroated a banana
z0z

Cerno wrote:

did you choke
Cerno

z0z wrote:

Cerno wrote:

did you choke
i surprisingly didnt
Corne2Plum3

Karmine wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Should post it in the art subforum.
Should be in the OT! Museum too
BluePyTheWDeer_
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (The Quick Brown Fox - The Big Black plays)
npc_BeaniCraft
sametdze

WHEN YOU JOIN IT ON REDDIT
Ymir
Reading my reddit posts makes me cringe why was 2019 humour this bad?
Patatitta

Ymir wrote:

Reading my reddit posts makes me cringe why was 2019 humour this bad?
yeah it's called growing up, what were you, 13 at that time?, don't be so harsh on yourself
lostsilver
i love how my playlist is when i shuffle it

it'll go from like... you make it easy - jason aldean, to wake me up when september ends - green day, to freaking SHREDDER FROM VS DAVE AND BAMBI... then to something like betrayal - warren zeiders

edit: forgot to mention that it'll also go to something like gommene gommene - kikuo

idk, i just think it's funny
sametdze
this is why i love children on youtube commenting the most goofiest stuff
Polyspora

sametdze wrote:

yes laughing at children being children, my favorite activity
Achromalia

Polyspora wrote:

sametdze wrote:

yes laughing at children being children, my favorite activity
sometimes a valid option when he is likely in the middle of school himself, not exactly that unbelievable

laughing at? maybe, idrk how sametdze weighs his sense of humor, but i think it's less "at" and more "through" if that makes sense. i kind of see it as funny myself, though im not sure why, where everything is more a "vehicle" for light-hearted comedy rather than the object of mockery

it isnt unlike the many babysitters who watch over children and share stories of their wild conversations with them, i imagine. there is a sense of surprise and comedy, but it is not necessarily at the expense of the child-- though that may depend on framing and interpretation and consequence
B0ii
I wanna post some gay shit
Wimpy Cursed
No
Kaaruumii

B0ii wrote:

i WILL post some gay shit
Corne2Plum3

Kaaruumii wrote:

B0ii wrote:

i WILL post some gay shit
They posted some gay shit
burgernfat
Karmine

burgernfat wrote:

Real.
Corne2Plum3

burgernfat wrote:

As a french I confirm that Paris is hell
BluePyTheWDeer_
???
renataq
hi people
lostsilver

renataq wrote:

hi people
hi
nyankitty
hi[/img][/img][/img]
lostsilver

nyankitty wrote:

hi[/img][/img][/img]
hello
Achromalia

nyankitty wrote:

hi[/img][/img][/img]
heyhey ^^
lostsilver
LOLLLL
GUYS IM USING PROMPT GENERATORS RIGHT NOW AND THESE WERE SOME I GOT HAHAHAAHAHAHJMDXJN

HELLLPPP I CANT WITH THE "DONE AND DONE LEMME PULL THE TABLE OUTTA MAH BOOTYHOLE--" ONE HAHAHAHCJDHFUSFHK
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

LOLLLL
GUYS IM USING PROMPT GENERATORS RIGHT NOW AND THESE WERE SOME I GOT HAHAHAAHAHAHJMDXJN

HELLLPPP I CANT WITH THE "DONE AND DONE LEMME PULL THE TABLE OUTTA MAH BOOTYHOLE--" ONE HAHAHAHCJDHFUSFHK
this has me so nostalgic for the 2016 fandom era, the sheer excitement and love and willingness to use anything to laugh at anything... its super sweet
sametdze
i feel evil for laughing at this video
show more