forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
[ Sebastian ]

Loserotaku wrote:

why am i not deziden
Because potatoes.
Stomiks
Is it finally time for the 2nd round of 9th gen denizens? Congrats big boii
MrMcMikey22

Loserotaku wrote:

why am i not deziden
becausebecausebecausebecausebecausebecause
Reyalp51
:/
Anaxii 3
congrats B0ii!
Kobold84
Congratulations. :/
cr0w
congrats big guy
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Welcome back to this thread where we are now rapid firing denizenship are people so they can vote for OT!President in time. Today, we are possibly proud to announce that gen 9 will receive its first (known) furry. This denizen is similar to B0ii as he is never caught within drama and stays out of the spotlight. Whether this is due to lack of activity is unknown, however he is responsible for starting a popular trend that both encouraged and plagued posting on OT for weeks. This furry can also be found in helping out other threads and having friendly small talks with other OT dwellers. Parliament is happy to announce dPeace as the next denizens, please give him a round of aPAWse!
Written by ShinRun, slightly editorialized by abraker
Ymir
Corne2Plum3
I like how "known" is between parenthesis.

Anyways congratulations dPeace OwO
-Kori
pogey
[ Sebastian ]
Congrats dpeace 👏
TGGD
good job dpeace!
her everything
Grats dPeace 🥳
z0z
congrats
B0ii
Welcome to the club fur boi
YyottaCat
Gen 10 when?
Polyspora

YyottaCat wrote:

Gen 10 when?
there is a lot of people here who gen 9 still relates to, so probably not so soon... maybe the next batch of people who knows
Stomiks
First 9th gen furry let's goooo
DM FOR MUTUAL
Congrats furry twink wolf boy
Kaaruumii
10th Generation of OT
-Kori

Kaaruumii wrote:

10th Generation of OT
and where am i in that image
ShinRun
Help I’m currently being locked up in abraker’s basement preparing for the next denizen announcement
Rigbyuis
mommy dont know daddys getting hot
at the body shop
Nuuskamuikkunen
A NEW FURRY DENIZEN LET'S GOOOOOOOOO.
Stomiks

Rigbyuis wrote:

mommy dont know daddys getting hot
at the body shop
ay wtf
[ Sebastian ]

ShinRun wrote:

Help I’m currently being locked up in abraker’s basement preparing for the next denizen announcement
Another Denizen so quickly? How strange.
Topic Starter
abraker
9th gen finally has a description \:D/
Jarcrafted
Man that's real cool I'm so glad to see there's like generations and stuff - A draft I had for some reason when I checked this post
Polyspora
well I would feel less offended if you just typed shitty generation but "lesser happenings" is fine
Manishh
Nice depisto, if you are alive
Arctos Sagittario

ShinRun wrote:

leaks?

romours would do
Cerno
congrats lad
Ymir

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

well I would feel less offended if you just typed shitty generation but "lesser happenings" is fine
This is so sad, our efforts to shape this generation out to be a good one has been in vain.
[ Sebastian ]

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

This is so sad, our efforts to shape this generation out to be a good one has been in vain.
😔😔😔
Polyspora

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

seems like scyla threads and random metas made more impact than political parties and discussions about the future of denizenship and the meaning of being a denizen, truly a moment.
Stomiks

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

seems like scyla threads and random metas made more impact than political parties and discussions about the future of denizenship and the meaning of being a denizen, truly a moment.
an OT moment if I should say.
[ Sebastian ]

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Well, even if gen 9 isn't known as an active generation. Heck, even if it's known as the worst generation, you will still be remembered by your own contributions by future Dwellers and people who just stop by for some reason. Plus, it's essentially just a glorified online message board.
Ymir

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Plus, it's essentially just a glorified online message board.

agree.mp4
Polyspora

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Well, even if gen 9 isn't known as an active generation. Heck, even if it's known as the worst generation, you will still be remembered by your own contributions by future Dwellers and people who just stop by for some reason. Plus, it's essentially just a glorified online message board.
I dont know about this "being remembered part"... I cant remember what people below gen 7 did exactly or who they are, so gen 11-12 will probably forget me, you and all of us if we stop being active (that'll most probably happen), you're right about one thing though, its a message board but expectations when not met can be quite frustrating, so let us grieve for now please

-Remi wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Plus, it's essentially just a glorified online message board.

agree.mp4
this is quite infuriating mr remi, please stop using .mp4 I beg yOuu u
show more