forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Corne2Plum3
I like how "known" is between parenthesis.

Anyways congratulations dPeace OwO
-Kori
pogey
[ Sebastian ]
Congrats dpeace 👏
TGGD
good job dpeace!
her everything
Grats dPeace 🥳
z0z
congrats
B0ii
Welcome to the club fur boi
YyottaCat
Gen 10 when?
Polyspora

YyottaCat wrote:

Gen 10 when?
there is a lot of people here who gen 9 still relates to, so probably not so soon... maybe the next batch of people who knows
Stomiks
First 9th gen furry let's goooo
DM FOR MUTUAL
Congrats furry twink wolf boy
Kaaruumii
10th Generation of OT
-Kori

Kaaruumii wrote:

10th Generation of OT
and where am i in that image
ShinRun
Help I’m currently being locked up in abraker’s basement preparing for the next denizen announcement
Rigbyuis
mommy dont know daddys getting hot
at the body shop
Nuuskamuikkunen
A NEW FURRY DENIZEN LET'S GOOOOOOOOO.
Stomiks

Rigbyuis wrote:

mommy dont know daddys getting hot
at the body shop
ay wtf
[ Sebastian ]

ShinRun wrote:

Help I’m currently being locked up in abraker’s basement preparing for the next denizen announcement
Another Denizen so quickly? How strange.
Topic Starter
abraker
9th gen finally has a description \:D/
Jarcrafted
Man that's real cool I'm so glad to see there's like generations and stuff - A draft I had for some reason when I checked this post
Polyspora
well I would feel less offended if you just typed shitty generation but "lesser happenings" is fine
Manishh
Nice depisto, if you are alive
Arctos Sagittario

ShinRun wrote:

leaks?

romours would do
Cerno
congrats lad
Ymir

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

well I would feel less offended if you just typed shitty generation but "lesser happenings" is fine
This is so sad, our efforts to shape this generation out to be a good one has been in vain.
[ Sebastian ]

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

This is so sad, our efforts to shape this generation out to be a good one has been in vain.
😔😔😔
Polyspora

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

seems like scyla threads and random metas made more impact than political parties and discussions about the future of denizenship and the meaning of being a denizen, truly a moment.
Stomiks

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

seems like scyla threads and random metas made more impact than political parties and discussions about the future of denizenship and the meaning of being a denizen, truly a moment.
an OT moment if I should say.
[ Sebastian ]

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Well, even if gen 9 isn't known as an active generation. Heck, even if it's known as the worst generation, you will still be remembered by your own contributions by future Dwellers and people who just stop by for some reason. Plus, it's essentially just a glorified online message board.
Ymir

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Plus, it's essentially just a glorified online message board.

agree.mp4
Polyspora

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Well, even if gen 9 isn't known as an active generation. Heck, even if it's known as the worst generation, you will still be remembered by your own contributions by future Dwellers and people who just stop by for some reason. Plus, it's essentially just a glorified online message board.
I dont know about this "being remembered part"... I cant remember what people below gen 7 did exactly or who they are, so gen 11-12 will probably forget me, you and all of us if we stop being active (that'll most probably happen), you're right about one thing though, its a message board but expectations when not met can be quite frustrating, so let us grieve for now please

-Remi wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

agree.mp4
this is quite infuriating mr remi, please stop using .mp4 I beg yOuu u
Ymir

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

agree.mp4
this is quite infuriating mr remi, please stop using .mp4 I beg yOuu u
angry.gif
Karmine
Congrats dPeace, also nice description
Rigbyuis
we shouldn't be allowing oldfags to have influence in what we think of our own gen.

i have never understood why this whole idea of "Old OT good new OT bad" has so much validation, but because of it it has finally been getting to its last consequences
Corne2Plum3
I wish rp is back
Manishh

Rigbyuis wrote:

we shouldn't be allowing oldfags to have influence in what we think of our own gen.

i have never understood why this whole idea of "Old OT good new OT bad" has so much validation, but because of it it has finally been getting to its last consequences
There is definitely influence of nostalgia. Though, its true that old OT! was arguably better. Look at those olds thread, they are faaaaarr better than any threads right now.

Some of the old threads
  1. ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!
  2. The OT!Chronicles
  3. OT's Royal Museum of Art
  4. OT! Bingo
  5. Elections

and many more. I have seen no thread in my time in OT!, which can compete with these threads
I do agree that this new gen lack role play a lot. RP is what make this community
Rigbyuis

Manishh wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

There is definitely influence of nostalgia. Though, its true that old OT! was arguably better. Look at those olds thread, they are faaaaarr better than any threads right now.

Some of the old threads
  2. The OT!Chronicles
  4. OT! Bingo
  5. Elections

and many more. I have seen no thread in my time in OT!, which can compete with these threads
I do agree that this new gen lack role play a lot. RP is what make this community
there are also good threads now, but as always, they're an exception, something which has never changed.

some examples of good threads from 9th gen:

1. The OT book
  2. dPeace's title changing threads
  3. OT got talent
  4. OT song festival
  5. OT mapping contest
  6. B0ii's blender shapes threads
  7. The whole padoru invasion thread series
  8. Shinrun's OT contest of power
  9. Yoony1's OT compliment contest
if that is small in your point of view, there's still something to do. Nothing stops you, the reader of this post, to try and making a good OT thread a it's perfect shape.
Manishh

Rigbyuis wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

Some of the old threads
  2. The OT!Chronicles
  4. OT! Bingo
  5. Elections

there are also good threads now, but as always, they're an exception, something which has never changed.

some examples of good threads from 9th gen:

1. The OT book
  2. dPeace's title changing threads
  3. OT got talent
  4. OT song festival
  5. OT mapping contest
  6. B0ii's blender shapes threads
  7. The whole padoru invasion thread series
  8. Shinrun's OT contest of power
  9. Yoony1's OT compliment contest
if that is small in your point of view, there's still something to do. Nothing stops you, the reader of this post, to try and making a good OT thread a it's perfect shape.
Point is not that there are no good threads in gen9, There are better threads in gen9 if compared to gen 8 but if you are comparing to all generation then gen9 is not on the top.
Kobold84
Don't ruin the party with your argument about how it was better back then, rather... make a thread about it for a change of pace.
Congratulations dpeace!
Manishh
arguments are fun. people learn with them
show more