ColdTooth
c
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - WitherMite
Subject Number - #22
Subject Birthday - July 5th
First sighted on OT on September 9th, 2020

Description - A very level headed man, know extremely well on OT for being one of a kind which is mostly due to his athletic build and the fact that he actually leave his house. WitherMite is hovering over the thin line which separate an osu player and a functioning member of society and is somehow balancing it, even his profile is overlapping between an weeb and super social person however Wither himself has admitted to being born with social disabilities. He is probably indirectly affected by COVID the hardest and might still be living in his parent's basement. WitherMite avoid insulting people when confronted with OT drama and stick with facts (Unlike a previous person I mentioned). Probably one of the most unbiased and realistic guy you can meet on OT. WitherMite don't make thread often but when he does, it is usually about actual subject and interest and not yk, shitposts. Overall, WitherMite is a great guy who is great to start a simple conversation with.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Good
Topic Starter
ShinRun
If I don't hold conversation with you often, I will go searching into your post history so some description might be outdated
NotRaffi
Can you do mine I'm funny and cool and stuff ofc
Meah
I, who represents Purity and Innocence should be made one
Nuuskamuikkunen
Seeming cool so far
YyottaCat
Shin help me escape from writing.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

YyottaCat wrote:

Shin help me escape from writing.
Now escape from OT
Ashton
I wonder what my entry says
Patatitta
cool
Neigdoig
I don't know how I'd fare in this OTdex2. Most likely not a big deal for me.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - YyottaCat
Subject Number - #86
Subject Birthday - April 3rd
First sighted on OT on August 10th, 2020

Description - Although cats are warm blooded animals, this cat girl is a cold blooded psychopathic serial killer. Known for her frequent involvement in OT drama, she is someone you do not want to mess with. YyottaCat is someone of indomitable will, especially when it comes down to a argument where she would never back down. This kitty could be super serious at times while friendly the other but don't let that fool you, insult her and she will end your whole career. YyottaCat sometimes would complain about society through the long threads she would post and she is quite political at times. She could be insulting at times and she has no problem calling you out for it. However, as long as you don't say something incredibly retarded or offend her, you should be good. Probably on the more intelligent side of OT, she will crush you in both subjective and objective arguments. Meow.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Great
Arctos Sagittario
hmm the meow part seems absent though, the subject probably won't be pleased with that
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - YyottaCat
Subject Number - #86

Description - Although cats are warm blooded animals, this cat girl is a cold blooded psychopathic serial killer. Known for her frequent involvement in OT drama, she is someone you do not want to mess with. YyottaCat is someone of indomitable will, especially when it comes down to a argument where she would never back down. This kitty could be super serious at times while friendly the other but don't let that fool you, insult her and she will end your whole career. YyottaCat sometimes would complain about society through the long threads she would post and she is quite political at times. She could be insulting at times and she has no problem calling you out for it. However, as long as you don't say something incredibly retarded or offend her, you should be good. Probably on the more intelligent side of OT, she will crush you in both subjective and objective arguments.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Great
where are meows?
igorsprite
i would be something like MissingNo :v
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I’m not meowing
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

I’m not meowing
You're talking about YyottaCat without mention meows! So your description isn't complete
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Fuck

There you happy
Meah
no uwu?
YyottaCat
Meow!
[RUE]Bambinex
I'm still not discovered pogo
[ Rynn ]

bambinex wrote:

Corne2Plum3

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

bambinex wrote:

Meah

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - YyottaCat
Subject Number - #86

Description - Although cats are warm blooded animals, this cat girl is a cold blooded psychopathic serial killer. Known for her frequent involvement in OT drama, she is someone you do not want to mess with. YyottaCat is someone of indomitable will, especially when it comes down to a argument where she would never back down. This kitty could be super serious at times while friendly the other but don't let that fool you, insult her and she will end your whole career. YyottaCat sometimes would complain about society through the long threads she would post and she is quite political at times. She could be insulting at times and she has no problem calling you out for it. However, as long as you don't say something incredibly retarded or offend her, you should be good. Probably on the more intelligent side of OT, she will crush you in both subjective and objective arguments. Meow uwu.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Great
ftfy
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I’ll try to update twice a day for a few days
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

I’ll try to update twice a day for a few days
2 per day? Nice
Farfocele
add me
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - eblf2013
Subject Number - #13
Subject Birthday - February 1st
First sighted on OT on January 9th, 2019 (First posted on FG on October 17th 2018)

Description - A super open furry on OT known for his calm demeanor. Someone who's presence and personality stayed the same for the past three years he's been on OT. One of the nicest person you can find on OT, this furry does not carry any of the negative traits the furry community does. Active on both OT and FG, he will probably be one of the first person on OT newbie interact with. eblf2013 is one of those people that make would make you go "huh, he's only an 7th gen?" since he seem super comfortable on OT and also because he joined OT quite long ago. Certainly someone who would never get into a conflict. always straight to the point but also someone who would joke around with you. eblf2013 is also known for his sometime homosexual replies which add a spice to the conversation. Very protective of other furry on OT, you do not want to insult furries in front of him. While eblf2013 can hold amazing conversations, most of his thread are based around jokes and memes which is still better than shitposting. Overall, eblf2013 is a kindhearted individual that uses the internet to be open about himself and certainly someone well loved by OT.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Average
Topic Starter
ShinRun
If I call abraker a “virgin for life”, would this thread get taken down
YyottaCat

ShinRun wrote:

No.
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - eblf2013
Subject Number - #13
First sighted on OT on January 9th, 2019 (First posted on FG on October 17th 2018)

Description - A super open furry on OT known for his calm demeanor. Someone who's presence and personality stayed the same for the past three years he's been on OT. One of the nicest person you can find on OT, this furry does not carry any of the negative traits the furry community does. Active on both OT and FG, he will probably be one of the first person on OT newbie interact with. eblf2013 is one of those people that make would make you go "huh, he's only an 7th gen?" since he seem super comfortable on OT and also because he joined OT quite long ago. Certainly someone who would never get into a conflict. always straight to the point but also someone who would joke around with you. eblf2013 is also known for his sometime homosexual replies which add a spice to the conversation. Very protective of other furry on OT, you do not want to insult furries in front of him. While eblf2013 can hold amazing conversations, most of his thread are based around jokes and memes which is still better than shitposting. Overall, eblf2013 is a kindhearted individual that uses the internet to be open about himself and certainly someone well loved by OT.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Average
*sniff*
I'm not crying.
WELL, I'M ACTUALLY CRYING, BUT THESE ARE MACHO TEARS. Lick them if you want your testosterone levels to go to the roof, side effects, u turn gae.
YyottaCat

eblf2013 wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - eblf2013
Subject Number - #13

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Average
*sniff*
I'm not crying.
WELL, I'M ACTUALLY CRYING, BUT THESE ARE MACHO TEARS. Lick them if you want your testosterone levels to go to the roof, side effects, u turn gae.
IDK but I'm trying to make pp graphs.
abraker

ShinRun wrote:

owh

edit: 57
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - abraker
Subject Number - #01
Subject Birthday - August 17th
First sighted on OT on May 21st 2015

Description - What do you get when you combine an osu player and discord moderator? A osu moderator. abraker is well known in the community for many thing and being a coding nerd is one of them. As you can see, this guy is both a mega virgin and a giga chad. Being a GMT in charge of OT, abraker serve as the face of OT and one may wonder, "How have this guy been so consistent for the past 6 years" and honestly I have no clue. abraker is basically what an ideal OT member should be but obviously no one else have lived up to the standards. This mad scientist doesn't abuse his power of a GMT and stay respectful to the community. abraker is a committed and devoted member of OT who is more active than some of the more recent denizen. The man doesn't make history, he is history itself as he is extremely knowledgeable on OT subjects. Now moving onto some characteristic, abraker is really smart, creative and a honest man. Most likely the most respected guy on OT and no one can argue against that. Just remember to interact with this nerd often if you want to become successful on OT.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Amazing
WitherMite
community/forums/posts/4176483 21 may 2015

this was abrakers first post in OT as he listed in the OT!Chronicles thread.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

WitherMite wrote:

community/forums/posts/4176483 21 may 2015

this was abrakers first post in OT as he listed in the OT!Chronicles thread.
Thanks Wither
z0z
abarker is a god /s
Ashton

z0z wrote:

abarker is a god /s
I pray to abraker daily that he doesnt lock my threads and give me week long silences
Corne2Plum3
abarker is a god /s
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

abarker is a god /s
show more