bambinex wrote:

I'm still not discovered pogo
Meah

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - YyottaCat
Subject Number - #86
Subject Birthday - April 3rd
First sighted on OT on August 10th, 2020

Description - Although cats are warm blooded animals, this cat girl is a cold blooded psychopathic serial killer. Known for her frequent involvement in OT drama, she is someone you do not want to mess with. YyottaCat is someone of indomitable will, especially when it comes down to a argument where she would never back down. This kitty could be super serious at times while friendly the other but don't let that fool you, insult her and she will end your whole career. YyottaCat sometimes would complain about society through the long threads she would post and she is quite political at times. She could be insulting at times and she has no problem calling you out for it. However, as long as you don't say something incredibly retarded or offend her, you should be good. Probably on the more intelligent side of OT, she will crush you in both subjective and objective arguments. Meow uwu.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Great
ftfy
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I’ll try to update twice a day for a few days
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

I’ll try to update twice a day for a few days
2 per day? Nice
Farfocele
add me
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - eblf2013
Subject Number - #13
Subject Birthday - February 1st
First sighted on OT on January 9th, 2019 (First posted on FG on October 17th 2018)

Description - A super open furry on OT known for his calm demeanor. Someone who's presence and personality stayed the same for the past three years he's been on OT. One of the nicest person you can find on OT, this furry does not carry any of the negative traits the furry community does. Active on both OT and FG, he will probably be one of the first person on OT newbie interact with. eblf2013 is one of those people that make would make you go "huh, he's only an 7th gen?" since he seem super comfortable on OT and also because he joined OT quite long ago. Certainly someone who would never get into a conflict. always straight to the point but also someone who would joke around with you. eblf2013 is also known for his sometime homosexual replies which add a spice to the conversation. Very protective of other furry on OT, you do not want to insult furries in front of him. While eblf2013 can hold amazing conversations, most of his thread are based around jokes and memes which is still better than shitposting. Overall, eblf2013 is a kindhearted individual that uses the internet to be open about himself and certainly someone well loved by OT.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Average
Topic Starter
ShinRun
If I call abraker a “virgin for life”, would this thread get taken down
YyottaCat

ShinRun wrote:

No.
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - eblf2013
Subject Number - #13
First sighted on OT on January 9th, 2019 (First posted on FG on October 17th 2018)

Description - A super open furry on OT known for his calm demeanor. Someone who's presence and personality stayed the same for the past three years he's been on OT. One of the nicest person you can find on OT, this furry does not carry any of the negative traits the furry community does. Active on both OT and FG, he will probably be one of the first person on OT newbie interact with. eblf2013 is one of those people that make would make you go "huh, he's only an 7th gen?" since he seem super comfortable on OT and also because he joined OT quite long ago. Certainly someone who would never get into a conflict. always straight to the point but also someone who would joke around with you. eblf2013 is also known for his sometime homosexual replies which add a spice to the conversation. Very protective of other furry on OT, you do not want to insult furries in front of him. While eblf2013 can hold amazing conversations, most of his thread are based around jokes and memes which is still better than shitposting. Overall, eblf2013 is a kindhearted individual that uses the internet to be open about himself and certainly someone well loved by OT.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Average
*sniff*
I'm not crying.
WELL, I'M ACTUALLY CRYING, BUT THESE ARE MACHO TEARS. Lick them if you want your testosterone levels to go to the roof, side effects, u turn gae.
YyottaCat

eblf2013 wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - eblf2013
Subject Number - #13

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Average
*sniff*
I'm not crying.
WELL, I'M ACTUALLY CRYING, BUT THESE ARE MACHO TEARS. Lick them if you want your testosterone levels to go to the roof, side effects, u turn gae.
IDK but I'm trying to make pp graphs.
abraker

ShinRun wrote:

owh

edit: 57
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - abraker
Subject Number - #01
Subject Birthday - August 17th
First sighted on OT on May 21st 2015

Description - What do you get when you combine an osu player and discord moderator? A osu moderator. abraker is well known in the community for many thing and being a coding nerd is one of them. As you can see, this guy is both a mega virgin and a giga chad. Being a GMT in charge of OT, abraker serve as the face of OT and one may wonder, "How have this guy been so consistent for the past 6 years" and honestly I have no clue. abraker is basically what an ideal OT member should be but obviously no one else have lived up to the standards. This mad scientist doesn't abuse his power of a GMT and stay respectful to the community. abraker is a committed and devoted member of OT who is more active than some of the more recent denizen. The man doesn't make history, he is history itself as he is extremely knowledgeable on OT subjects. Now moving onto some characteristic, abraker is really smart, creative and a honest man. Most likely the most respected guy on OT and no one can argue against that. Just remember to interact with this nerd often if you want to become successful on OT.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Amazing
WitherMite
community/forums/posts/4176483 21 may 2015

this was abrakers first post in OT as he listed in the OT!Chronicles thread.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

WitherMite wrote:

community/forums/posts/4176483 21 may 2015

this was abrakers first post in OT as he listed in the OT!Chronicles thread.
Thanks Wither
z0z
abarker is a god /s
Ashton

z0z wrote:

abarker is a god /s
I pray to abraker daily that he doesnt lock my threads and give me week long silences
Corne2Plum3
abarker is a god /s
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

abarker is a god /s
abraker
*waits for dex entry about me*
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Will not be updating tonight, working on a different thread
[ Rynn ]

ShinRun wrote:

Will not be updating tonight, working on a different thread
what thread?
abraker
hmmmm
ClevelandsMyBro
if i'm the 69th post can you make me one sooner?
[ Rynn ]

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

if i'm the 69th post can you make me one sooner?
you have to take the 727th post (if it would ever exist)
Corne2Plum3

abraker wrote:

[ Rynn ]

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - Corne2Plum3
Subject Number - #68
Subject Birthday - October 15th
First sighted on OT on March 5th 2020

Description - Forum game's number one player, Corne2Plum3. The cutest and fluffiest member in OT, you literally can't go wrong with Corne2Plum3. OT's personal ralsei. Even thought he carry a gun around, Corne2Plum3 is extremely friendly and kind to both older and and newer members. Although not as active as before, Corne2Plum3 is still extremely active and competitive on forum necromancy. Corne2Plum3 is still very naïve and innocent (Ruin his innocence and I will fuck you up) and also quite shy. He is a good mapper, great skinner and very chilled player. Corne2Plum3 is super adorable, cute and precious. Being the reigning champion of necromancy, he dedicated his life and soul to the thread and so far has been unbeatable. Corne2Plum3 likes to meow, uwu and owo alot which is understand but one question that's still unanswered is whether or not he's a furry. Overall, Corne2Plum3 is a great guy to talk and interact to when you first join the forum.

Activeness - Mid (OT) to High (FG)
Thread Making - Good
[ Rynn ]
still waiting....
Farfocele
If you're not a denizen, expect to wait a while and be treated as a B-Class Citizen in that regard
Patatitta
what were the denizen requirements again?
Nuuskamuikkunen

Patatitta wrote:

what were the denizen requirements again?
8 months of activity, basically.
keremaru
what
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - Clevelandsmybro
Subject Number - #31
Subject birthday - Man doesn't say and who cares, he's irrelevant now
First sighted on OT on September 9th 2020 (But he first posted on FG on August 3rd 2019)

Description - Absolute simp for cleveland and an self proclaimed king of gacha. Clevelandsmybro could be considered rude and toxic at times but he is a very funny and homosexual guy. While not as active as before, he is still somewhat active on OT. One of the more open member on OT, mr tyler1 here have shared his face pic on multiple occasion. Clevelandsmybro is much more active on discord where he hang out with gen 8 for majority of the time. Clevelandsmybro is extremely open about sharing his opinions on someone or something which nine times out of ten, ends up insulting and hurting someone. He once tried to start some bs Royal Indonesian Society but due to his incompetency anmd bribery, it failed quite hard. A good word to describe him would be "troll". He is known for raiding discord servers, threads and for doing dumb stuff. Overall, a very funny clown to talk to.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Average
[ Rynn ]
ahh yes, RIOTS (Royal Indonesian OT Society)
abraker
Remind me to to hire Shinrun to write up the new OT Denizen announcements
Corne2Plum3
@ShinRun Please fix typo on my name in OP
show more