forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rigbyuis

Polyspora wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Be honest, do I deserve to be a denizen?
right now? no.
I dont want to be the mean girl, but I see you more like a side character, you're gaining your space but not quite there yet
he also has its contributions such as seb's story, his title changing thread or the most recent RP

i think with my christmas three drawing and the map collab it should be enough, even tho i'm currently working on something... look at ITT 2 for more info
after getting denizen I can say its pretty silly this urge to be one lol
make threads because you enjoy them, not to add it to your curriculum for future denizen.
i know, i'm just listing some things that could be additions to be a denizen
Polyspora

Blushing wrote:

If I just say Im a denizen, no one can stop me.
no way blushing gen X '0'
Rigbyuis

Polyspora wrote:

Blushing wrote:

that gives me an idea..

would It be better if gens are spelled in roman? like gen I, gen II, gen IX etc etc
Blushing
roman numerals are pretty cool looking imo, the change is well reflected in my brain gen IX, gen X.

Would have to make sure that when specifying gen x and stuff you arent meaning the IRL generation classification but the osu-game forum generation. :P
Polyspora

Rigbyuis wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Blushing wrote:

that gives me an idea..

would It be better if gens are spelled in roman? like gen I, gen II, gen IX etc etc
was thinking about that too, 10,20,30,40,50 gens should have roman characters
its going to be silly, or a super cool idea. no middle term.
Rigbyuis
the only way to get this is using It to make it more natural

so if you guys want to name gens with roman numbers then begin to refer gens with their respective names
Polyspora

Rigbyuis wrote:

the only way to get this is using It to make it more natural

so if you guys want to name gens with roman numbers then begin to refer gens with their respective names
trying to do that with D&D (denizens and dwellers) lol
igorsprite
can i be denizen? (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Stomiks
I don't think I'm smart enough to translate roman numerals into number I can understand
B0ii

Stomiks wrote:

I don't think I'm smart enough to translate roman numerals into number I can understand
Why can't 4 be "IIII" instead of "IV"?
Polyspora

B0ii wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

hmmm, why cant 100 be IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII instead of C?
MrMcMikey22
why can't 0 be instead of
Corne2Plum3
I don't like roman numerals, they just sucks. That why we got rid of them (and they don't even have the number 0)
Karmine

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

Today we are gathered to talk about your abuse with these notice. I am going to add some filler now for all you to think this is a legit denizen announcement. Mrekk puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. Cookiezi breaks records. Rafis breaks records. Azer breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic. Again congratulations on all of you for abusing this format filler filler on becoming denizen!
Written entirely by your bruh
You didn't mention rrtyui, OT is cancelled
[ Sebastian ]

Polyspora wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

hmmm, why cant 100 be IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII instead of C?
Why can't 1000 be IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII instead of M.
-Umbreon-
acroba for gen 10 president I will make sure ot is wealthy and happy
Manishh

-acroba- wrote:

first fix your signature brother
Karmine

Manishh wrote:

-acroba- wrote:

At least he tried
-Umbreon-

Manishh wrote:

-acroba- wrote:

I did brother
her everything

Manishh wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

man, i'm still waiting on my denizenship. already on ot for 8 months rn
I mean, loserotaku is here for 10 months...
not comparing you two, I think you're totally part of gen 9 and should be here with us, dunno if the parliament thinks the same though
they are probably waiting for a big thread by him or they forgot you existed xD.

I think you deserve it since you put effort in the OT! Talent

🥹

Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Worry not as this is an official announcement and not some unruly impersonification! The parliament has once again arrived to present gen 9 with a new denizen. This person, while not the most active of thread makers, has been competing in multiple events and tournaments with great success. Along with a charismatic personality, they frequently engage in untold tales with newfags and even older denizens on not just OT but also discord. This member has long been seen as an integral part of gen 9, including their very unique name, that no one can pronounce of course. Parliament is happy to announce OT!’s very first Swiss denizen, please welcome Aireunaeus!
Written by ShinRun, edited by abraker
Stomiks
Congrats Arieunaeus!
Kaaruumii
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Cerno
congrats swiss man
Polyspora
congrats aireu, this gen is getting pretty colorful, we got the first brazilian and swiss denizen ON THE MAP, huge.
[ Sebastian ]
Congrats Aireus
Kobold84
Congrats Areunieus!
B0ii
Congrats!!
Anaxii 3
congrats aireunaeus the king of thread necromancer
DM FOR MUTUAL
Congrats Aireunaues!
her everything
Finally thanks guys, i really waited on this one for months and i finally got it after 8 months
[ Sebastian ]

Aireunaeus wrote:

Finally thanks guys, i really waited on this one for months and i finally got it after 8 months
Now you can actually have your voice be heard in the elections from now on 👏
TGGD
Congrats!
loserotaku
can i be in gen ten plz
Manishh
Nice
her everything

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Now you can actually have your voice be heard in the elections from now on 👏
Ooh nice
Corne2Plum3
Congratulations
Rigbyuis
dope af
hope you're going to keep flooding the page 1 as usual :D :D
Karmine
GG kiddo
Ymir
Glückwunsch! Lass uns küssen!
show more