forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Karmine

Manishh wrote:

-acroba- wrote:

acroba for gen 10 president I will make sure ot is wealthy and happy
first fix your signature brother
At least he tried
cr0w

Manishh wrote:

-acroba- wrote:

acroba for gen 10 president I will make sure ot is wealthy and happy
first fix your signature brother
I did brother
her everything

Manishh wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

man, i'm still waiting on my denizenship. already on ot for 8 months rn
I mean, loserotaku is here for 10 months...
not comparing you two, I think you're totally part of gen 9 and should be here with us, dunno if the parliament thinks the same though
they are probably waiting for a big thread by him or they forgot you existed xD.

I think you deserve it since you put effort in the OT! Talent

🥹

Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Worry not as this is an official announcement and not some unruly impersonification! The parliament has once again arrived to present gen 9 with a new denizen. This person, while not the most active of thread makers, has been competing in multiple events and tournaments with great success. Along with a charismatic personality, they frequently engage in untold tales with newfags and even older denizens on not just OT but also discord. This member has long been seen as an integral part of gen 9, including their very unique name, that no one can pronounce of course. Parliament is happy to announce OT!’s very first Swiss denizen, please welcome Aireunaeus!
Written by ShinRun, edited by abraker
Stomiks
Congrats Arieunaeus!
Kaaruumii
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Cerno
congrats swiss man
Polyspora
congrats aireu, this gen is getting pretty colorful, we got the first brazilian and swiss denizen ON THE MAP, huge.
[ Sebastian ]
Congrats Aireus
Kobold84
Congrats Areunieus!
B0ii
Congrats!!
Anaxii 3
congrats aireunaeus the king of thread necromancer
DM FOR MUTUAL
Congrats Aireunaues!
her everything
Finally thanks guys, i really waited on this one for months and i finally got it after 8 months
[ Sebastian ]

Aireunaeus wrote:

Finally thanks guys, i really waited on this one for months and i finally got it after 8 months
Now you can actually have your voice be heard in the elections from now on 👏
TGGD
Congrats!
loserotaku
can i be in gen ten plz
Manishh
Nice
her everything

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Now you can actually have your voice be heard in the elections from now on 👏
Ooh nice
Corne2Plum3
Congratulations
Rigbyuis
dope af
hope you're going to keep flooding the page 1 as usual :D :D
Karmine
GG kiddo
Ymir
Glückwunsch! Lass uns küssen!
Arctos Sagittario
so this is actually official

congrats
cr0w

Aireunaeus wrote:

LETS GO BIG MAN IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Nuuskamuikkunen
Well done man!
Dementedduck
gj aireu 👍
now u are out of horny jail in other
her everything

Rigbyuis wrote:

dope af
hope you're going to keep flooding the page 1 as usual :D :D
yeah, you'll see it in a minute ;)

pawzui wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

LETS GO BIG MAN IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

🥹

Dementedduck wrote:

gj aireu 👍
now u are out of horny jail in other
YAYYYYYYY :)
z0z
congrats i just noticed
her everything

z0z wrote:

congrats i just noticed
ayyyyy
Jangsoodlor
Congrats
Anaxii 3
please can i be in the very last of gen 9
MrMcMikey22
i wanna be gen 10 ben 10 O_O
Karmine
The only gen some of y'all gonna be is ital
Rigbyuis

Polyspora wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I don't think I'm smart enough to translate roman numerals into number I can understand
Why can't 4 be "IIII" instead of "IV"?
hmmm, why cant 100 be IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII instead of C?
shouldn't it be XXXXXX...X (50)?
Reyalp51
Congrats inabakumori chad
her everything

Reyalp51 wrote:

Congrats inabakumori chad
thanks ^^
[ Rynn ]

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

Worry not as this is an official announcement and not some unruly impersonification! The parliament has once again arrived to present gen 9 with a new denizen. This person, while not the most active of thread makers, has been competing in multiple events and tournaments with great success. Along with a charismatic personality, they frequently engage in untold tales with newfags and even older denizens on not just OT but also discord. This member has long been seen as an integral part of gen 9, including their very unique name, that no one can pronounce of course. Parliament is happy to announce OT!’s very first Swiss denizen, please welcome Aireunaeus!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS MANNNN
NeXt4r_

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

I want the next OT's Denizens to be from North Korea
Anaxii 3

NeXt4r_ wrote:

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

I want the next OT's Denizens to be from North Korea
I want the gen 10 to be from South Korea
show more