forum

OT!dex 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Welcome to OT!dex 2, an upgrade from the previous version

The OT!dex is an thread on an electronic device designed to provide information regarding the various species of creature that can be found on OT.

This thread will be updated every time a new creature has been discovered.

Creatures discovered :

1. #01 - abraker
  2. #05 - ColdTooth
  3. #13 - eblf2013
  4. #22 - WitherMite
  5. #31 - Clevelandsmybro
  6. #38 - Itz_UwU_Playz
  7. #42 - Cerno
  8. #53 - bambinex
  9. #59 - Farfocele
  10. #68 - Corne2Plum3
  11. #79 - ghoulybits
  12. #86 - YyottaCat
  13. #420 - Asian Warlord
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - Cerno
Subject Number - #42
Subject Birthday - January 9th
First sighted on OT on October 15, 2020

Description - A man of such horniness that you'll find it unbelievable he actually found a girlfriend. While the exact location is unknown, Cerno hibernate in Taiwan where he will come out once in a blue moon to order food or to visit his friend. What is for sure is that he have explicit picture saved on each and every one of his device and he have no qualm showing it to others. Could be insulting at times however you have to be a retard to anger the retard. Despite only being apart of the 8th generation on OT, his relationship with older folk even triumph denizens from previous generation due to excessive time on discord. Majority of his humor stem from his horny and extremely dark humor. Unafraid to get canceled, he said many many questionable stuff, mostly dark humor which is fitting since he never felt the rays from the sun. Overall, Cerno is a Chilled, fearless and inconsiderate guy.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Non Existent
z0z
Topic Starter
ShinRun

z0z wrote:

community/forums/topics/1225603
Uhh fuck I never knew about this

I even asked the neos server but none of them said anything
Asian Warlord

z0z wrote:

community/forums/topics/1225603
Damn you copyright strike him.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I’ll just change the name lol
Asian Warlord
Watch someone pull a thread that has that name on it as well.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I changed the name for now but I sent Corne a message asking if I can use the same name
z0z
ngl the description is oddly specific
JustABeginner
How does this work?
Corne2Plum3
add me

Edit: where's height and weight ?
YyottaCat
I'm fairly sure the old one didn't go so well.
ClevelandsMyBro
Subject Name - Asian Warlord
Subject Number - #69
Subject Birthday - October 2nd
First sighted on OT on March 31, 2021

Description -

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Frequent
ClevelandsMyBro
also do me as well
Topic Starter
ShinRun

z0z wrote:

ngl the description is oddly specific
Yes, oddly specific to Cerno

JustABeginner wrote:

How does this work?
I basically just choose someone random on OT and write a description for them

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

add me

Edit: where's height and weight ?
I don’t plan on doing height and weight, just keeping it simple
Corne2Plum3
me doing my description if you don't want to create one
Subject Name - Corne2Plum3
Subject Aliases - Corne
Subject Number - #1237505
Subject Height - 1.50 m
Subject Weight - 40.3 kg
Subject Birthday - October 15th
First sighted on OT on March 5, 2020

Description - He's a male goat with very very very very very fluffy fur UwU. He wears a green black mage suit, a pink scarf and glasses. He's week, has the same strength than a 12 years old loli (by profile picture or IRL) and doesn't look dangerous when you see him. He's very cute. BUT he's probably ones of the most dangerous user of the whole OT community: he always has a gun and probably wont hesitate to use it against you if you're really annoying with him. Notice that in addition to this gun, he has a machine gun, rocket launcher, assault rifle, etc. If you think it's not enough, he can also use magic (for example fire spells, or pacification). He can even heal!!! So don't mess up with him. In other words, he's litterally Ralsei but with a gun.
Corne2Plum3 is not agressive and not toxic with other users, except if you REALLY make him angry (it's harder than you think). He's also shy. Not horny and still a virgin, he doesn't care about sex at all.
From the 7th generation of OT users, Corne2Plum3 was already active since he came up for the 1st time, even if he don't know why the hell he is still here, while (trying to) keeping a sense of humor. He manages too have good relations with other OT denizens, regardless what generation they are. He continues to play osu!, mainly STD mode, even if it sucks ass like his english skills, even with 500 hours lost. He create osu! maps too, and he managed to create the map which concentrate the most amount of 6-digits last year. While he's not making map with mediocre quality and playing 3 stars maps like an asshole, he's making skins. He customized his osu! game 6 times (yes, 6 f*cking times) and share his creations to the world, while almost no one give a shit about.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Low (but 1/3 of them are high-effort post)
[ Rynn ]
yo can u add me?
Nuuskamuikkunen
ooooo~
TeeArctic1
I wonder what my catch rate is like
abraker
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
show more