forum

OT!dex 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nuuskamuikkunen

Patatitta wrote:

what were the denizen requirements again?
8 months of activity, basically.
keremaru
what
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - Clevelandsmybro
Subject Number - #31
Subject birthday - Man doesn't say and who cares, he's irrelevant now
First sighted on OT on September 9th 2020 (But he first posted on FG on August 3rd 2019)

Description - Absolute simp for cleveland and an self proclaimed king of gacha. Clevelandsmybro could be considered rude and toxic at times but he is a very funny and homosexual guy. While not as active as before, he is still somewhat active on OT. One of the more open member on OT, mr tyler1 here have shared his face pic on multiple occasion. Clevelandsmybro is much more active on discord where he hang out with gen 8 for majority of the time. Clevelandsmybro is extremely open about sharing his opinions on someone or something which nine times out of ten, ends up insulting and hurting someone. He once tried to start some bs Royal Indonesian Society but due to his incompetency anmd bribery, it failed quite hard. A good word to describe him would be "troll". He is known for raiding discord servers, threads and for doing dumb stuff. Overall, a very funny clown to talk to.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Average
[ Rynn ]
ahh yes, RIOTS (Royal Indonesian OT Society)
abraker
Remind me to to hire Shinrun to write up the new OT Denizen announcements
Corne2Plum3
@ShinRun Please fix typo on my name in OP
z0z

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

that ended up barely being a thing
ClevelandsMyBro
i will revive riots. just you guys wait for the indonesian domination.

or should i say, InDom?
[ Rynn ]

z0z wrote:

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

that ended up barely being a thing
it didnt even stand for a single second lmfao
NotRaffi
Ahahaha you're mid
Topic Starter
ShinRun

abraker wrote:

Remind me to to hire Shinrun to write up the new OT Denizen announcements
Yooo I would take the job
z0z
i feel like shin is already behind in entries
Kurboh
That moment when you call osu players creatures
Nuuskamuikkunen

Kurboh wrote:

You're a yugioh card monster tho.
Corne2Plum3

eblf2013 wrote:

Kurboh wrote:

I think I should retry making OT!cards, but with easier rules
Kurboh

eblf2013 wrote:

Kurboh wrote:

Yea, I'm the only appropriate candidate for this dex, because I AM an actual creature :p
ghoulybits

Kurboh wrote:

Osu players deserve arguably a worse categorization than just "creatures".
YyottaCat

ghoulybits wrote:

Kurboh wrote:

I can turn them into demons just like me!
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - ColdTooth
Subject Number - #05
Subject Birthday - June 19th
First Sighted on OT on September 10th 2012

Description - One of the oldest OT members still active to date and believe it or not, ColdTooth has been on OT for nine years now. Can you believe it? Someone wasted nine whole years of their life on osu and OT. ColdTooth is well known to be harsh on newbies but also other denizens. He is a fantastic writer and possesses the ability to rant about the most pointless stuff to get his point across. Is ColdTooth furry or not? Heck no one knows but one thing is certain, he really likes Vulpixs. ColdTooth is very vocal about his opinions and has no problem calling others out. He could be brutal at times but ColdTooth also carries a humorous side to him but be warned, get too close and you’ll be frozen to death. ColdTooth could act a bit horny sometimes but is also quick to point out other horny people sometimes. Leaning more toward the intellectual side on OT, you should refrain from arguing with OT. A word that could be used to describe ColdTooth would be “realistic”. Overall, not the best guy for those with low iq to start talking to.

Activeness - Low
Thread Making - Good
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - ghoulybits
Subject Number - #79
Subject Birthday - July 24th
First sighted on OT on December 30th 2020

Description - ghoulybits is a professional lurker who usually stays quiet unless there's something important to say. She usually stays within the boundary of gen 8 and is often seen on NEOS. ghoulybits is a typical college student who spends her time simping for imaginary buff male and playing rhythm games. Not known for anything partially well except the fact that she doesn’t agree with what gen 8 has been up to. ghoulybits is a logical thinker and spend alot of her time on NEOS bullying the simple minded creature named Asian Warlord. ghoulybits might not be the most responsible person on OT but she definitely is out of all gen 8 members. However do you know what is impressive about ghoulybits? She’s packing a whopping 13 pages of posts on OT during her 13 month stay on OT. While she seems serious quite often, ghoulybits often also participate in dumb conversation and events to kill time. Overall, ghoulybits is someone you would want to have a simple and short conversation with.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Good
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - bambinex
Subject Number - #53
Subject Birthday - October 30th
First sighted on OT on December 9th 2020

Description - The cheese man of OT, bambinex is a funny baguette loving man from the West. A stereotypical French citizen. bambinex is a super fun guy to talk to on the forum and discord. He might have held a bit of a grudge toward the older members of OT due to some minecraft drama but now he fits into OT perfectly. While significantly less active now compared to before, bambinex is still great to start a conversation with. bambinex is a hilarious and amusing guy who really helps amplify the bullshit that is gen 8. bambinex is an excellent catch player who reached 3 digits but seems to have ditch catches for other gamemode. bambinex like his other French denizen friend Corne2Plum3, is rarely toxic and annoying. bambinex is really helpful toward other gen 8 members and stays with the mood. bambinex always has a chilled and comical side to him and bambinex helped build what is now known as gen 8. Overall, you should talk to bambinex more often, only if he is more active.

Thread Making - Good
Activeness - Low
Topic Starter
ShinRun
These three took longer than I thought
ghoulybits

ShinRun wrote:

simping for imaginary buff male
Excuse you. I also simp for imaginary buff women as well.
Ashton
ColdTooth is my grandpa
z0z
there ya go

entries are hella detailed though
ColdTooth
why did i get one
Arctos Sagittario
never realised ghouly is a girl

it’s not true that ghouly is a tweaked version of girly… right…?
ghoulybits

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

I'm whatever you want me to be.

Also, patently false. I just thought the word ghoul sounded cool.
Arctos Sagittario
You’ll always be you.

Fact wise no matter I like it or not that’s how it is

Opinion wise that’s how I want, too
ClevelandsMyBro
lmao it also took me quite a long time to notice that ghouly was a girl (approximately at new year 2022). for the longest time i thought she was a dude with really squeeky voice.
[ Rynn ]

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

lmao it also took me quite a long time to notice that ghouly was a girl (approximately at new year 2022). for the longest time i thought she was a dude with really squeeky voice.
i literally just knew that ghouly is a female because of that voice recording she sent on discord
ClevelandsMyBro
yeah legit. i was just like "bruh why this dude like anime guys? he gay or something?"
[ Rynn ]

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

yeah legit. i was just like "bruh why this dude like anime guys? he gay or something?"
ikr
Farfocele
ok
Joon Yorigami

Farfocele wrote:

ok
yo
YyottaCat

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

It happens when most of the people around here is male.
Kurboh

ghoulybits wrote:

Kurboh wrote:

What are they then??
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I used to think ghouly was a 260 pound 6 foot 3 guy
Cerno

Kurboh wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Kurboh wrote:

What are they then??
abominations
Manishh
What
show more