Asian Warlord

z0z wrote:

community/forums/topics/1225603
Damn you copyright strike him.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I’ll just change the name lol
Asian Warlord
Watch someone pull a thread that has that name on it as well.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I changed the name for now but I sent Corne a message asking if I can use the same name
z0z
ngl the description is oddly specific
JustABeginner
How does this work?
Corne2Plum3
add me

Edit: where's height and weight ?
YyottaCat
I'm fairly sure the old one didn't go so well.
ClevelandsMyBro
Subject Name - Asian Warlord
Subject Number - #69
Subject Birthday - October 2nd
First sighted on OT on March 31, 2021

Description -

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Frequent
ClevelandsMyBro
also do me as well
Topic Starter
ShinRun

z0z wrote:

ngl the description is oddly specific
Yes, oddly specific to Cerno

JustABeginner wrote:

How does this work?
I basically just choose someone random on OT and write a description for them

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

add me

Edit: where's height and weight ?
I don’t plan on doing height and weight, just keeping it simple
Corne2Plum3
me doing my description if you don't want to create one
Subject Name - Corne2Plum3
Subject Aliases - Corne
Subject Number - #1237505
Subject Height - 1.50 m
Subject Weight - 40.3 kg
Subject Birthday - October 15th
First sighted on OT on March 5, 2020

Description - He's a male goat with very very very very very fluffy fur UwU. He wears a green black mage suit, a pink scarf and glasses. He's week, has the same strength than a 12 years old loli (by profile picture or IRL) and doesn't look dangerous when you see him. He's very cute. BUT he's probably ones of the most dangerous user of the whole OT community: he always has a gun and probably wont hesitate to use it against you if you're really annoying with him. Notice that in addition to this gun, he has a machine gun, rocket launcher, assault rifle, etc. If you think it's not enough, he can also use magic (for example fire spells, or pacification). He can even heal!!! So don't mess up with him. In other words, he's litterally Ralsei but with a gun.
Corne2Plum3 is not agressive and not toxic with other users, except if you REALLY make him angry (it's harder than you think). He's also shy. Not horny and still a virgin, he doesn't care about sex at all.
From the 7th generation of OT users, Corne2Plum3 was already active since he came up for the 1st time, even if he don't know why the hell he is still here, while (trying to) keeping a sense of humor. He manages too have good relations with other OT denizens, regardless what generation they are. He continues to play osu!, mainly STD mode, even if it sucks ass like his english skills, even with 500 hours lost. He create osu! maps too, and he managed to create the map which concentrate the most amount of 6-digits last year. While he's not making map with mediocre quality and playing 3 stars maps like an asshole, he's making skins. He customized his osu! game 6 times (yes, 6 f*cking times) and share his creations to the world, while almost no one give a shit about.

Activeness - High
Thread Making - Low (but 1/3 of them are high-effort post)
[ Rynn ]
yo can u add me?
Nuuskamuikkunen
ooooo~
TeeArctic1
I wonder what my catch rate is like
abraker
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
Corne2Plum3
update when?
z0z
how often do you do this?
Apraxye
Why?
Topic Starter
ShinRun

z0z wrote:

how often do you do this?
Probably once a day
ColdTooth
c
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - WitherMite
Subject Number - #22
Subject Birthday - July 5th
First sighted on OT on September 9th, 2020

Description - A very level headed man, know extremely well on OT for being one of a kind which is mostly due to his athletic build and the fact that he actually leave his house. WitherMite is hovering over the thin line which separate an osu player and a functioning member of society and is somehow balancing it, even his profile is overlapping between an weeb and super social person however Wither himself has admitted to being born with social disabilities. He is probably indirectly affected by COVID the hardest and might still be living in his parent's basement. WitherMite avoid insulting people when confronted with OT drama and stick with facts (Unlike a previous person I mentioned). Probably one of the most unbiased and realistic guy you can meet on OT. WitherMite don't make thread often but when he does, it is usually about actual subject and interest and not yk, shitposts. Overall, WitherMite is a great guy who is great to start a simple conversation with.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Good
Topic Starter
ShinRun
If I don't hold conversation with you often, I will go searching into your post history so some description might be outdated
NotRaffi
Can you do mine I'm funny and cool and stuff ofc
Meah
I, who represents Purity and Innocence should be made one
Nuuskamuikkunen
Seeming cool so far
YyottaCat
Shin help me escape from writing.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

YyottaCat wrote:

Shin help me escape from writing.
Now escape from OT
Ashton
I wonder what my entry says
Patatitta
cool
Neigdoig
I don't know how I'd fare in this OTdex2. Most likely not a big deal for me.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Subject Name - YyottaCat
Subject Number - #86
Subject Birthday - April 3rd
First sighted on OT on August 10th, 2020

Description - Although cats are warm blooded animals, this cat girl is a cold blooded psychopathic serial killer. Known for her frequent involvement in OT drama, she is someone you do not want to mess with. YyottaCat is someone of indomitable will, especially when it comes down to a argument where she would never back down. This kitty could be super serious at times while friendly the other but don't let that fool you, insult her and she will end your whole career. YyottaCat sometimes would complain about society through the long threads she would post and she is quite political at times. She could be insulting at times and she has no problem calling you out for it. However, as long as you don't say something incredibly retarded or offend her, you should be good. Probably on the more intelligent side of OT, she will crush you in both subjective and objective arguments. Meow.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Great
Arctos Sagittario
hmm the meow part seems absent though, the subject probably won't be pleased with that
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

Subject Name - YyottaCat
Subject Number - #86
Subject Birthday - April 3rd
First sighted on OT on August 10th, 2020

Description - Although cats are warm blooded animals, this cat girl is a cold blooded psychopathic serial killer. Known for her frequent involvement in OT drama, she is someone you do not want to mess with. YyottaCat is someone of indomitable will, especially when it comes down to a argument where she would never back down. This kitty could be super serious at times while friendly the other but don't let that fool you, insult her and she will end your whole career. YyottaCat sometimes would complain about society through the long threads she would post and she is quite political at times. She could be insulting at times and she has no problem calling you out for it. However, as long as you don't say something incredibly retarded or offend her, you should be good. Probably on the more intelligent side of OT, she will crush you in both subjective and objective arguments.

Activeness - Mid
Thread Making - Great
where are meows?
igorsprite
i would be something like MissingNo :v
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I’m not meowing
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

I’m not meowing
You're talking about YyottaCat without mention meows! So your description isn't complete
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Fuck

There you happy
Meah
no uwu?
show more