Sry for the late mod. late mod better than no mod :O ty ty
- 00:01:271 (1) - I think this is better as a spinner as the slider head isn't emphasizing the piano like the tail, 00:05:634 (2) - and 00:07:089 (1) - . I find it better as it shows what're you following. slider tail has just as much effect when its after such a long slider and with such a long gap until next circle
- 00:31:816 (4) - This slider feels out of place as it doesn't seem to emphasize a change on the strings like other sliders. There seems to be a change on 00:30:361 - so how about making 00:27:452 (3) - repeat once? uh for the repeat on previous that wouldn't work cause red anchors on sliders throughout the diff follow nuances in the music and that would go against them. and for the slider that feels out of place its just filler rhythm cause i dont want a big gapHard
- 00:03:998 - I don't think this should be treated as 00:03:271 - as it sounds stronger. So perhaps, emphasize it. ?? wrong timestamps maybe?
- 00:03:452 (5) - and 00:09:271 (5) - ^ i don't think that much variation is good for just the intro.
- 00:10:089 (1) - Spinner seems to not following anything here. There's no particular held sound, or anything. The whole spinner (+1 circle from before) can be easily replaced by the rhythm from 00:01:271 (1,2,3,4,5) - and it'll be just fine. There's nothing particular different here than the one before, so a different rhythm choice wouldn't really work. the chime melody finishes on 00:09:998 (1) and the spinner splits intro from rest of map
- 00:12:907 (1) - I find that this slider is held too long, and should be cut off by a 1/2 beat. It doesn't really seem balance for 00:12:907 (1,2,3) - as 00:13:634 (2,3) - follow the piano keys, while 00:12:907 (1) - skips two. Sure it may be the longest because of the additional change in the strings, but it's kinda forgetting what else it should be emphasizing. So by making it a 1/1 slider would tell that it's special since the rest are 1/2 sliders, and not forgetting about the piano. it's not forgetting what else it should be emphasizing if it doesn't have to be emphasizing those things though, if i emphasize the other stuff with shorter slider length then strings get ignored and that's what i want to prioritize. this rhythm also condenses the clicks around the climax of the phrase so i feel it's better Also, I think this rhythm would be better, but it's up to you: https://gyazo.com/01bfdab3c8fe51352f19a92632bd1d85 i don't really like how the rhythm's clicks center around an area which isn't the strongest in the phrase
- 00:23:452 (3) - Kinda weird that the sound on 00:23:634 - is emphasized while other same sounds aren't. I don't really understand why would you put a pattern of "no emphasize, yes emphasize…" There's no changes in the piano that supports it, so they all should have the same reasoning. its not even emphasized though, it's still part of the stack. the slider allows to split this into 2 groups to both emphasize climax of phrase and so that i don't have 8 1/2 circles in a rowGood luck! tyty!
- 00:03:452 (1,2,3,4) - I think this should be separate instead of stack as it kinda ignores the strong sound in circle 3, but it's ok. throughout the entire diff until near end i use a lack of movement to emphasize this particular phrase/motif as there's quite a bit of moving in other parts. if i split it into doubles or 2 sliders then it's not as unique
- 00:10:089 (1) - Again, why a spinner? answered in normal
- 00:30:361 (1,2) - I think this is better if reverse select its rhythm as 00:30:361 - has a sound that is different than the other similar parts. it de emphasizes the (1) though and that's where the strong sounds are
- 00:32:543 (1,2,3,4,1) - Why are 1/2 beat circles are suddenly spaced here, when similar part before are stacked? there is a theme of pattern (difficulty) development with each section of song throughout every single diff in the set