Gacha game. No thank you.

z0z
no opinion here
keremaru
wuwa is cool but i like zzz more
xch00F
have you tried playing a good game
z0z
do any of the open world gacha games exist?
lostsilver

emajakolic wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Polyspora

lostsilver wrote:

emajakolic wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Kaaruumii
tried genshin impact honkai star rail and now tower of fantasy, it all feels the same. fun for a bit then falls off when you get most of the primogems after only being able to pull 2 or 3 limited 5 star characters, might try this one out though to see if its any different
B0ii

Polyspora wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

emajakolic wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Jangsoodlor
yet another CCP Gacha game
xch00F

Kaaruumii wrote:

tried genshin impact honkai star rail and now tower of fantasy, it all feels the same. fun for a bit then falls off when you get most of the primogems after only being able to pull 2 or 3 limited 5 star characters, might try this one out though to see if its any different
they are all the same lol, it's a really simple premise tbh. focus grouped anime girls made using a checklist (throw in a focus grouped dude here and there that's coded as gay but not explicitly gay because, you know, it's china), an open world with preemptively locked regions to be unlocked later when profits/interests start to drop, and slot machines designed to be as addictive as possible.

aka

Jangsoodlor wrote:

no artistic integrity whatsoever
Winnyace

xch00F wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

they are all the same lol, it's a really simple premise tbh. focus grouped anime girls made using a checklist (throw in a focus grouped dude here and there that's coded as gay but not explicitly gay because, you know, it's china), an open world with preemptively locked regions to be unlocked later when profits/interests start to drop, and slot machines designed to be as addictive as possible.

aka

Jangsoodlor wrote:

no artistic integrity whatsoever
🤝
Kaaruumii
oh lawd the game runs worse than a dorito chip
burgernfat
Wuthering Waves Bitch Game
I AM VERY SMART
Sorry, I'll keep playing chess like I usually do.
emajakolic

Kaaruumii wrote:

Same here

They are all the same bruh

Same concept, similar design, similar story etc.
z0z

emajakolic wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

Same here

gacha game with open world gotta have similar stuff to keep players around and make profits
ColdTooth
more like withering game
Kaaruumii
i decided to reroll cuz i wasted early game resources and wanted to try my luck ended up getting Jianxin first 20 pulls of beginner banner then i selected encore as subdps for changli when i get her then ended up spending the 10 rest of the free pulls i had on standard wep banner and got encores wep first try lmao

game still laggy but veri nice ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
emajakolic

z0z wrote:

emajakolic wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

Same here

gacha game with open world gotta have similar stuff to keep players around and make profits
I mean ye but it feels like im playing the same game