forum

Do you celebrate your waifu birthday's?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NotKal
Title.
sametdze
every august 12 i play with the exact model train she's based off of, so, perhaps?
Patatitta

sametdze wrote:

every august 12 i play with the exact model train she's based off of, so, perhaps?
what the fuck that is my birthday
sametdze

Patatitta wrote:

sametdze wrote:

what the fuck that is my birthday
congrats you have the same birthday as suzuhiro
AnnaRazy
no
because i dont have one
Nanofranne
why..?
lostsilver
yes, today is dave's bday
gonna celebrate it hehe
Jangsoodlor
I'm not that down bad so no
lostsilver

Jangsoodlor wrote:

I'm not that down bad so no
also i wouldnt say im down bad, i just wanna celebrate their bdays bc its funny to see my friends reactions
Aireunaeus
no???

except anaxii 🥰🥰🥰
Patatitta

her everything wrote:

no???

except anaxii 🥰🥰🥰
implying anaxii is a fictional being
Achromalia

Patatitta wrote:

her everything wrote:

no???

except anaxii 🥰🥰🥰
honestly, seeing as how i might've missed her entirely in my time away from here,,
...she may as well appear that way </3
Kaaruumii
nah fam i may be schizo but not that level of schizo
Achromalia

Kaaruumii wrote:

idk you dont necessarily need to have hallucinations/delusions/idiosyncrasies to celebrate a fictional character's birth, its still within the realm of plausibility
Kaaruumii

Achromalia wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

idk you dont necessarily need to have hallucinations/delusions/idiosyncrasies to celebrate a fictional character's birth, its still within the realm of plausibility
fair enough but this guy gave me ptsd:
Karmine

Achromalia wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

her everything wrote:

no???

except anaxii 🥰🥰🥰
honestly, seeing as how i might've missed her entirely in my time away from here,,
One can only wish.
reffty_gag

her everything wrote:

no???

except anaxii 🥰🥰🥰
o7 o7 o7
sametdze

Karmine wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

her everything wrote:

no???

except anaxii 🥰🥰🥰
One can only wish.
why do people hate anaxii again?
sametdze
oh yeah post farmer
Achromalia
post farming? i may just not remember what exactly that means and does, but idgi what was the issue people had w that
Winnyace
Not really, but I do enjoy when it happens and I remember it.
Karmine

Achromalia wrote:

post farming? i may just not remember what exactly that means and does, but idgi what was the issue people had w that
Spamming forums with useless posts just to get the number up. Made dead forums even more dead by making the only posts there a waste of time so people just stopped checking them at all. Then some people decided to join in and do the same thing.
For anaxii it was basically an addiction, was unable (or unwilling) to actually stop after saying she would multiple times.
Also annoying and cringe kid xD.
Achromalia

Karmine wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Spamming forums with useless posts just to get the number up. Made dead forums even more dead by making the only posts there a waste of time so people just stopped checking them at all. Then some people decided to join in and do the same thing.
For anaxii it was basically an addiction, was unable (or unwilling) to actually stop after saying she would multiple times.
ah :/ unfortunate. seemed genuinely quite kind and respectable otherwise from the few impressions i had
Duck o-o

Achromalia wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

ah :/ unfortunate. seemed genuinely quite kind and respectable otherwise from the few impressions i had
on the forums maybe
on certain discords maybe not (hard r arc lul)
Achromalia

Dementedduck wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Karmine wrote:

on the forums maybe
HUH???? what an unexpected development;;
man i should stop assuming i understand anything about people....
- Marco -
OF COURSE I DO, MUCH MORE THAN MINE
Aireunaeus

Achromalia wrote:

Dementedduck wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Karmine wrote:

on the forums maybe
HUH???? what an unexpected development;;
man i should stop assuming i understand anything about people....
damn from waifu to postfarmers