forum

Clearing things up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sonictehhedgeho
okay, considering how everyone went from "oh shit it's a schizophrenic sonic fan!" to "wait no this guy is cool just a little bit retarded" on the sailor moon thread, i'll have to answer some questions.

Are you autistic? Schizophrenia? ADD? ANY KIND OF DISORDER???
No, no i am not. maybe i am one of those, but i don't have a diagnosis, so medically, no.

Why are your threads so weird?
well, they are stories from childhood or just rip offs of mariotehplumber videos. maybe it's the way i explain them, idk.

Do you play a character?
yes and no. the yes comes from the fact that i am trying to emulate mariotehplumber (without the constant swearing, homophobia, racism, etc) the no comes from the fact that my fourms are real stories that did happen to me growing up.

how old are you?
inconsistent.

hopefully this answered some of your questions. if you are still confused, ask more questions.

to put it in image form:
igorsprite
The image lol
Dementedduck
loser is you but not joking
why even compare lol
YyottaCat
Who are you?
Karmine

YyottaCat wrote:

Who are you?
Most sane sonic fan
Corne2Plum3
The picture at the bottom is so hilarous
ColdTooth
honestly there's nothing much wrong with you man

you're passionate, even if it's putting itself out there vividly
Ymir
Yeah I don't see the comparison to LoserOtaku either.
Other than that, Welcome to OT!

also I don't think loserotaku is like chris-chan
cephaphysic
i'd hope to god loser doesn't do enough to warrant being on ed. i just do not want to see or deal with whatever that entails
Topic Starter
sonictehhedgeho

octowave wrote:

i'd hope to god loser doesn't do enough to warrant being on ed. i just do not want to see or deal with whatever that entails
nobody deserves to be on ED, but loser is essentially a mix of a lolcow and a horrorcow. the lulz come from how bad his internet connection to reality is, the horror coming from his alarming posts. even if everyone's favourite losing otaku were to do something fucked up because of the ED page, he'd probably make a whole thread dissing ED, then explaining what he's gonna do. essentially the SirTom93 situation

not to mention, he's perfect for the site's editors.
cephaphysic

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

nobody deserves to be on ED, but loser is essentially a mix of a lolcow and a horrorcow. the lulz come from how bad his internet connection to reality is, the horror coming from his alarming posts. even if everyone's favourite losing otaku were to do something fucked up because of the ED page, he'd probably make a whole thread dissing ED, then explaining what he's gonna do. essentially the SirTom93 situation

i less meant deserve and more "someone would think it makes sense for him to have a page" (that's just on my wording :V) but yeah. having your account/face/whatever plastered onto a drama-focused site isn't good for anyone. i can definitely see him making a thread in reaction to it. i didn't see it myself and i believe it's been long wastelanded, but he made a thread once dissing the mods on here
Patatitta
autistic and disorder in the same phrase

most sane sonic fan
15C
this the most sane sonic fan i ever seen
Ymir

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

Polyspora

-Remi wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

nobody deserves to be on ED indeed.
z0z

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

what about sirtom?
Corne2Plum3

z0z wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

what about sirtom?
who's sirtom?
Reyalp51

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

what about sirtom?
who's sirtom?
sirtom deez nuts
z0z

Reyalp51 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

what about sirtom?
who's sirtom?
sirtom deez nuts
biting your balls so that they pop like cherry tomatoes
Karmine

z0z wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

-Remi wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

octowave wrote:

what about sirtom?
who's sirtom?
sirtom deez nuts
biting your balls so that they pop like cherry tomatoes
???
show more