Karmine
Ok
Patatitta
idk I think it's a fine game
Corne2Plum3
Songs aren't good but also not bad
sonictehhedgeho
honestly, this is just what i need.

FNF is the worst game i've ever played. it goes below mario 64, goes below sonic 06. first, the base game is boring and hasn't been updated in like, 2 fucking years. yes i know they're making the whole entire game one whole package but without updates nobody cares. essentially, this leaves the game that WE have boring and unfun. it's been 2 years, we're tired of fighting the father, facing the spooky kids, dodging death with pico, riding on limos with the mother, celebrating christmas, going inside of 16-bit games, and going back to the 2000s with tankman. WE WANT MORE OFFICAL CONTENT! Secondly, is the mods. 1 word. paedophile. fuck the mods, because you only have 2 pills. the red pill is that it's terrible mod made by a 9 year old, and the blue pill is it's a great mod but behind the scenes a 12 year old is being molested. Also, the music is mid. and when i mean mid, i mean middle. just listen to the songs without the vocals, unless squeaky NES sounds are your thing. Also, the team's patreon. i never gave them any money, but then it was revealed by Sully (automatone guy) that the developers don't give us any updates, but rather just fuck around. actually, i bet that right now, as you're reading this, the developers aren't working on the game but are jerking off to sailor moon hen tie. also, fnf in general just sucks. sometimes, the arrows don't even input my presses.

fuck fnf man.
roufou
I'm glad I'm not the only guy who doesn't like mario 64, that game is so scary and makes me uncomfortable
sonictehhedgeho

roufou wrote:

I'm glad I'm not the only guy who doesn't like mario 64, that game is so scary and makes me uncomfortable
really? i never liked mario 64 because of how glitchy it is. backwards long jump
Patatitta

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

FNF is the worst game i've ever played. it goes below mario 64, goes below sonic 06. first, the base game is boring and hasn't been updated in like, 2 fucking years. yes i know they're making the whole entire game one whole package but without updates nobody cares. essentially, this leaves the game that WE have boring and unfun. it's been 2 years, we're tired of fighting the father, facing the spooky kids, dodging death with pico, riding on limos with the mother, celebrating christmas, going inside of 16-bit games, and going back to the 2000s with tankman. WE WANT MORE OFFICAL CONTENT! Secondly, is the mods. 1 word. paedophile. fuck the mods, because you only have 2 pills. the red pill is that it's terrible mod made by a 9 year old, and the blue pill is it's a great mod but behind the scenes a 12 year old is being molested. Also, the music is mid. and when i mean mid, i mean middle. just listen to the songs without the vocals, unless squeaky NES sounds are your thing. Also, the team's patreon. i never gave them any money, but then it was revealed by Sully (automatone guy) that the developers don't give us any updates, but rather just fuck around. actually, i bet that right now, as you're reading this, the developers aren't working on the game but are jerking off to sailor moon hen tie. also, fnf in general just sucks. sometimes, the arrows don't even input my presses.

fuck fnf man.
holy shit you're passionate about this

disagree tho, how is mario 64 a bad game?
Ymir
YIPEEEE FINALLY

Fucking hate FNF and all of it's fans. They're cringy as shit and unfunny as fuck.
[ Sebastian ]
I played FNF back when it was popular back in early 2021 (Has it really been that long?). But I quit after a while.

The FNF community is annoying, which makes sense since a lot of the people in that fandom are children or adults who act like children. That's why I've avoided playing it and getting into the community.

Also when is week 7 coming out?
Ymir
Wasn't it popular in 2020?
Patatitta
In my opinion we should give fnf a bit of slack, it was never supposed to be what it became, custom songs are mod after all, I dont think it's fair to say fnf is a bad game because the community, for me it's exactly the same that trying to speedrun mario world, just hating that community, and saying mario world is a bad game, it's just not true

now, getting so much money for the game and going basically radio silent, that's bad, they dont even need to add more content, just show sneak peaks from time to time
DM FOR MUTUAL
Never really got into it, but I think FNF is pretty cool.
sonictehhedgeho

Patatitta wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

fuck fnf man.

i'm not actually passionate about hating on friday night funkin. actually, i used to edit a little website called "encyclopedia dramatica" which usually trashes on everything. and when i mean everything, i mean everything. they trash on lolcows, and treat fictional characters that those lowcows have interests in like they are lolcows. trashing on stuff with strong words is pretty much normal for me. also, it might be that growing up, mariotehplumber was pretty much my role model. i've grown to be much, much better than him, but even then i sometimes unleash my inner mariotehplumber.

as for mario 64, i don't see why it's so praised. oh what, "first 3d mario game!!" yeah that means nothing. people praise sonic 1 for being the best sonic game ever simply because it was the first; fully denying the flaws that it has. Mario 64 is really glitchy. With one glitch you can pretty much beat the entire game, without even having to collect a single star. oh yeah, and the shit collision in princess peach's castle. yeah, as if grabbing on stairs is a good thing. that darn backwards long jump is terrible. yeah sure they patched it, not only did they release the patched version only to japan (i think?) nobody fucking plays the patched version. also, in mario 64, you're supposed to get 70 stars and head up the stairs and beat bowser. with all those glitches in mario 64? don't worry about it, just "yahoo! yahoo! yahyahyahyahyahyahyahoo!" and boom, congratulations, you beat the game, you cheating loser. We have normalized those glitches in mario 64 to the point where we don't see them as glitches, we seem them as features. oh wait, we're talking about fnf. whoopsies, my bad. (also, no more essays, lol!)
Patatitta

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

fuck fnf man.

i'm not actually passionate about hating on friday night funkin. actually, i used to edit a little website called "encyclopedia dramatica" which usually trashes on everything. and when i mean everything, i mean everything. they trash on lolcows, and treat fictional characters that those lowcows have interests in like they are lolcows. trashing on stuff with strong words is pretty much normal for me. also, it might be that growing up, mariotehplumber was pretty much my role model. i've grown to be much, much better than him, but even then i sometimes unleash my inner mariotehplumber.

as for mario 64, i don't see why it's so praised. oh what, "first 3d mario game!!" yeah that means nothing. people praise sonic 1 for being the best sonic game ever simply because it was the first; fully denying the flaws that it has. Mario 64 is really glitchy. With one glitch you can pretty much beat the entire game, without even having to collect a single star. oh yeah, and the shit collision in princess peach's castle. yeah, as if grabbing on stairs is a good thing. that darn backwards long jump is terrible. yeah sure they patched it, not only did they release the patched version only to japan (i think?) nobody fucking plays the patched version. also, in mario 64, you're supposed to get 70 stars and head up the stairs and beat bowser. with all those glitches in mario 64? don't worry about it, just "yahoo! yahoo! yahyahyahyahyahyahyahoo!" and boom, congratulations, you beat the game, you cheating loser. We have normalized those glitches in mario 64 to the point where we don't see them as glitches, we seem them as features. oh wait, we're talking about fnf. whoopsies, my bad. (also, no more essays, lol!)

if you just go and play mario 64 today, you dont know how to do speedrun tricks, you need to go to youtube to actually look up a tutorial and practice it, it's not the way you're supposed to play the game, if you go blind, you literally would not know that stuffi s there. If you play the game on a way that's totally unintentional and way harder than the actual game and that ruins your experience, the fault is on you, not the game

Also, if mario 64 speeedruns are so prevalent, maybe it's because they find it fun...?, crazy idea I know
sonictehhedgeho
Responding to Patatitta

you actually make a fair point, you've tricked me, fooled me even. yes, you don't have to play the game using the glitches. i for one sure don't. however, the fact is IS that the glitches ARE in the game, and that bothers me. it might be my perfectionist mindset, idk. Also, yes, i do know that some people do speedrunning as a hobby, and i completely respect that. however, the fact that the main move which only takes maybe an hour or so to learn (for most people) is used over and over again is kind of pathetic. it still takes skill and effort though.

but, on the main note, you like mario 64 for what it is, i don't like mario 64 for what it is. done and simple. now, before we fuck this thread up, let's just go back to roasting fnf. :)
Patatitta

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

Responding to Patatitta

you actually make a fair point, you've tricked me, fooled me even. yes, you don't have to play the game using the glitches. i for one sure don't. however, the fact is IS that the glitches ARE in the game, and that bothers me. it might be my perfectionist mindset, idk. Also, yes, i do know that some people do speedrunning as a hobby, and i completely respect that. however, the fact that the main move which only takes maybe an hour or so to learn (for most people) is used over and over again is kind of pathetic. it still takes skill and effort though.

but, on the main note, you like mario 64 for what it is, i don't like mario 64 for what it is. done and simple. now, before we fuck this thread up, let's just go back to roasting fnf. :)
you can just quote back and turn the quote into a box if you think the quote is too long, it's useful
cephaphysic

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

I played FNF back when it was popular back in early 2021 (Has it really been that long?). But I quit after a while.

The FNF community is annoying, which makes sense since a lot of the people in that fandom are children or adults who act like children. That's why I've avoided playing it and getting into the community.

you can play week 7 on newgrounds. it's been out for a while now
Jarcrafted

octowave wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

you can play week 7 on newgrounds. it's been out for a while now
You could also just play Week 7 and get a better experience overall by downloading Psych Engine
BlueChinchompa
I think the game isnt too bad, some of the mods are ok, but there is too many mods that are just vibro only.
The fan base is pretty cringe though.
show more