Options_Graphics_FpsCounter
Show FPS Counter
Show FPS counter
Why not delete the word 'show'?
Because if it's removed you don't know if FPS Counter is showed or hidden
XPJ38

marcostudios wrote:

Because if it's removed you don't know if FPS Counter is showed or hidden
So you are saying you can't tell which one is showed between both options below?
(tip: the tick box is the clue)

- Marco -
Oh xD my bad.

Umm...you guys should also add https://osu.ppy.sh/p/changelog?v=next to the translation realated to bug reports (to know what bugs are resolved) and also inside the technical support subforum :D
- Marco -
oh, btw updated italian translation ^__^
- Marco -
Somebody removed the ça-sa, cantonese, chinese, Danish, dasdass, french, finnish, german, japanese, korean, noel, seitseid, standard original translation

XPJ38
Restored last unvandalised version, which was from yesterday at 5:12 PM GMT+0.
rawrneru
Ehhem.. Working on Icelandic as we speak.
XPJ38

Liar- wrote:

Ehhem.. Working on Icelandic as we speak.
Looks like you had trouble dealing with the Google Doc. I fixed everything. I moved the Icelandic column to the far right, please write your translation here from now.

Edit for everybody: there's a new faq to translate! "bng", line 23 in the faq sheet.
- Nyurin -
Here are things that still can't be translated in-game till today. Found in 100% translated(as the google doc says) language.

Main Menu buttons & Editor buttons

Seems like they are pictures instead of strings. I've heard that osu!next is on the way, please consider making translating these possible in next generation osu!.

Song Setup / Timing Panel

These look easier to translate comparing to first one.

Sampleset / Additions

By the way, the Normal in the list seemed to be cut off.

User Panel

Maybe Performance and Accuracy can use translations. And the states of player, for example: Idle, Playing, Watching...

Key Binding

Might help those players who don't understand English very much if they're translated.

Music Player Description

Those buttons tell what they do from what they look, but if they're translated the whole experience will be better in other languages. Or just say I am picky. Both ways can do. Don't forget the All in Jump to window, and the messages showing up when player used one of the shortcut keys.

Making a room / Changing the password / Winning Conditions / Team Modes

Also the Creating room... or something like that message. Maybe the Stars can be translated, too?

!help Description

Some of these commands, including !where and !stats, are frequently used even by normal users. Maybe you can concern adding description for them, if they can't be translated? Since it looks like this works in a different way than /help.

#Announce announces

As above, if they can't be translated then so be it :P

Checking messages when exiting osu!

Addfriend message / delfriend message[/img]

[heading]Names of map groups

No matter which grouping way you use, these folders' names are all untranslated.

Disabling / Enabling Mouse through F10 message

Ignoring message(Bancho)

Somehow unignoring messages are translated.

Also, these c/h/p things can't be translated.

Cinema Mod

It has no description, though. Cinema deserves a description!

+Set

Not so vital, though.

AGRX
Im asking for adding Czech language to osu! its 86% at completion.

Also want localization update since i finished 100% Slovak translation. Will work on some minor fixes.
AGRX

Agrrox wrote:

Im asking for adding Czech language to osu! its 86% at completion.

Also want localization update since i finished 100% Slovak translation. Will work on some minor fixes.
BUMP
Topic Starter
peppy
Options_Input_Wii_Tooltip on line 82 needs to be updated to remove the (Not Yet) from next to "wiimote".
ModernTiger
If when the translate string changes, when it will affects in-game?
Is it immediately? Scheduled, or time to time? Just curious.
Deimos
I would say from time to time.

You could easily check the https://osu.ppy.sh/p/changelog to see when the localisation got updated.
XPJ38
Need context of the new lines and examples please:

Mr Capuce
*bump*

I just finished 100% localization faq from my country Indonesian and fix the words are less clear.
ptar124
Contributed about 1% to Thai
TicClick
Fixed a lot of tiny mistakes/inconsistent translations in Russian.
I also went ahead and made some of English translations follow recent events (new features added, for ex.):

1. 250 (MenuTip_5) now mentions Full-screen mode and Letterboxing
  2. 353 (EditorTip_8) now mentions in-editor stacks (View → Stacking)
  3. 364 (EditorTip_19): changed "Options menu" to "Timing menu"
  4. 560 (ChatEngine_Help5): changed example command from search to where, as search is disabled for a [relatively] long time
After correcting your translation, reset its background color to white.

There's also one more thing: can we please have Cutting Edge's translation updated? I feel it differs from that of public builds and is a few months behind.
VeilStar
t/348756

ModSelection_Mod_Easy_OsuMania & ModSelection_Mod_Hidden_OsuMania need entries.
- Marco -
Updated Italian translations
flyte
I need help with translations. Please check this thread https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/353798/start=30

I'm referring to the 3rd shirt, "Global". I'm looking for suitable translations for the phrase "Let's do this". Your help would be super ^_^
Topic Starter
peppy

flyte wrote:

I need help with translations. Please check this thread t/353798/start=30

I'm referring to the 3rd shirt, "Global". I'm looking for suitable translations for the phrase "Let's do this". Your help would be super ^_^

I've just added this to the spreadsheet (at the top). Please update your languages as soon as possible.
XPJ38
Notification: 8 new lines are ready to be translated at the end of the document.
Trosk-
Completed the new lines and a few other lines that were missing. Spanish 100% :P

Also, edited a few lines that weren't translated properly.
TheVileOne
I'm changing two of those lines right now. Any changes are going to get nuked.

Edit: Finished changing two lines.
VeilStar
All references to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/ircauth might have to be changed to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/irc
Deimos

VeilStar wrote:

All references to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/ircauth might have to be changed to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/irc
done, just needs to be updated
Topic Starter
peppy
Player_QualifiedWarning has been added, and needs priority translation.
Trosk-
On Spanish: Player_QualifiedWarning is now updated, as well as the new ConfineMouse lines. Also, improved some translations that didn't actually make sense.
- Marco -
Pretty much i did what trosk did but on the Italian part, i corrected some faq like the chatmod one

EDIT: I added another Italian server on !faq:it Teamspeak (t/361354)
agubelu
Improved a bunch of spanish translations
- Marco -
Since the FPS Counter is now a Latency Counter, we should change the text there :)
Topic Starter
peppy
Still needing more translations for the new t-shirt design. I made a document specifically for this purpose. Please share it with your friends who may be able to fill in the missing holes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
wariostarx
Submitted some new dutch translations and improved some others.
Underforest
Editing some Spanish Translations :D
rawrneru
Finished 5% to Icelandic
Skubi
Polish Language

Updated

H16
H21
H37
H41
H56
H732
H949
H950
H951 (comment)
H1002
H1003
H1004
H1005
H1102
H1119
H1193
H1207

Added

H1209
aitor98
I want to suggest a language if it's possible :D

The Basque Language.

If you add it, I could try to translate all the sentences, I have enough time to do it.
- Marco -
Translated the new lines and updated some IT:faq that had old information

EDIT:Corrected J1214 and translated the new lines
Underforest
Translating and editing some Spanish lines :)
show more