Nuuskamuikkunen

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

horse
caballo
her everything

Patatitta wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

cold take: Surveys should be a subforum outside ot
this is a hot take IMO as I don't think this is a good idea at all, surveys should stay on OT
How is this an hot take??
Hydreigon

Kobold84 wrote:

Both surveys and forum games subforums should be visible from the front page.
The problem is its one of our only leverage on getting random stragglers coming to OT and perhaps checking it out

I propose an even better solution
Make it so all the subforums, from G&R to even the Art subforum, all be in OT, so in order to access them, you have to check OT first, making it so that more traffic of people coming and checking OT and we profit with more new future denizens!
Corne2Plum3

Hydreigon wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

The problem is its one of our only leverage on getting random stragglers coming to OT and perhaps checking it out

Make it so all the subforums, from G&R to even the Art subforum, all be in OT, so in order to access them, you have to check OT first, making it so that more traffic of people coming and checking OT and we profit with more new future denizens!
Would ruin the seriousness of those subforum, not a good idea imo
Karmine

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Hydreigon wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

Make GD a subforum in OT for "more serious stuff", it would probably give it more activity (also remove post farm hehe).
Behrauder

Karmine wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Hydreigon wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

Make GD a subforum in OT for "more serious stuff", it would probably give it more activity (also remove post farm hehe).
This seems like a good idea...
Kobold84
Nice.

lostsilver

HELP
Karmine

Kobold84 wrote:

Nice.

Hydreigon

Kobold84 wrote:

Nice.

sorry
Cerno

Hydreigon wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

Nice.

sorry
we do a lil trollin
Karmine
How do you have so many though? Even eph is at 1400 :o
her everything
unnecesary shower thought

i feel like ppl are purposefully ignoring the forum game posts i recently posted. i literally filled like the whole page, yet some ppl use the ones from the second page, which i havent filled yet...
sametdze
guys expect a thread quality comeback from me becuz i now finally have school break therefore i can get more sleep therefore i can have more energy therefore brain can work again therefore i can make interactive threads again
Rhythm32
I am lacking creativeness to create threads. This time though I think I did it right. I don't know how my recent thread will go but only time will tell now.
her everything
i finally bought a nintendo switch and bought zelda botw aswell.

botw is literally genshin impact but 70$ :cry:
B0ii
reffty_gag

Kobold84 wrote:

Nice.

Reyalp51
look at them go

Behrauder
ChatGPT just told me that throwing a dictionary at someone doesn't count as verbal aggression, even if there are a lot of words in it, do you guys agree with it? /j
burgernfat
cephaphysic
today i found out the source of the "surprise motherfucker" voiceclip i've heard for years in edits n stuff, and by complete happenstance (started watching dexter a couple days ago)

funny how that happens
Patatitta
dear marco:

burgernfat
guess the flag, reverse image search is for losers
Rhythm32
Sometimes, even small words can motivate the person. But he needs time. Only time's the problem.

-Rhythm32
Kobold84

burgernfat wrote:

guess the flag, reverse image search is for losers
Filename ruins it.
But I knew that flag from EU4 anyway.
silmarilen

cephaphysic wrote:

today i found out the source of the "surprise motherfucker" voiceclip i've heard for years in edits n stuff, and by complete happenstance (started watching dexter a couple days ago)

funny how that happens
french fries motherfucker
sametdze
hello to all ot world cuppers, please fill out this forum regarding the ot world cup https://forms.gle/WzUQ8upVe1YLgRX29
Corne2Plum3

sametdze wrote:

hello to all ot world cuppers, please fill out this forum regarding the ot world cup https://forms.gle/WzUQ8upVe1YLgRX29
I voted
her everything
The rickroll incident lel
Rhythm32
I was confused on how my thread's title changed.
Behrauder
B0ii
I HATE EMOTICONS!! >:(
sametdze
i dont like trains

anyways, would you not like to hear about the amtrak fp40h?
B0ii

sametdze wrote:

i dont like trains

anyways, would you not like to hear about the amtrak fp40h?
I'D HATE TO HEAR THAT!
Wimpy Cursed
my condolences
sametdze
bush hid the facts
sametdze
hello all ot world cuppers, please fill out this form https://forms.gle/92K5pYCupRG3qpHs7
Kobold84
It's raining outside.
lostsilver

Kobold84 wrote:

It's raining outside.
its storming where im at currently
show more