forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia

Polyspora wrote:

I was thinking, I know it doesnt make him innocent but what if igor was just trying really hard to be edgy?

ghoulybits wrote:

That still wouldn't change the fact that he was clearly aware that his actions were wrong and had been given multiple different warnings, none of which he listened to.

WitherMite wrote:

at some point it stops mattering if it was done "ironically" and is still just a fucked up thing to do/say.

much of what he's done is over that line

precisely. it would be a classic scenario of playing stupid games, winning stupid prizes. there really wouldn't be anything more to expect of it after ignoring the efforts previously described, and so the case is effectively shut, cut, and dried.
z0z

WitherMite wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

I was thinking, I know it doesnt make him innocent but what if igor was just trying really hard to be edgy?
at some point it stops mattering if it was done "ironically" and is still just a fucked up thing to do/say.

much of what he's done is over that line
edgy and actually meaning the thing might as well be the same thing since it would be hard to tell intent
Topic Starter
abraker

Polyspora wrote:

Fuck around and find out
[ Sebastian ]

abraker wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Fuck around and find out
Really poor word choice for the situation lol
[ Sebastian ]
It's hard to think that everyone was complaining about the OT government a few days ago. Now it seems like nobody cares.
Polyspora

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

It's hard to think that everyone was complaining about the OT government a few days ago. Now it seems like nobody cares.
I lost interest, people took it too seriously. government havent made an alliance with us yet, so I'll keep shitting on them lmao
ghoulybits

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

People are able to continue to complain if they wish, but I can't say I'll be too inclined to respond if the only complaints are either about things that we've already addressed or things that aren't true/won't happen.
Manishh

ghoulybits wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

People are able to continue to complain if they wish, but I can't say I'll be too inclined to respond if the only complaints are either about things that we've already addressed or things that aren't true/won't happen.
Ymir

Manishh wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Jar, get off manishh's account
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Following the announcement of octowave’s entry as a denizen, we are back to follow up with another member. Consisting of more than 10 months wasted in OT, this member has proven their worth to claim the title of a denizen. With their iconic perfectly round head, sexy slim shape, and minimalist appearance, they have helped set the building block for the 9th generation and all the people, creatures, aliens, and abominations that dwell within it. The OT! Parliament is pleased to welcome Stomiks of the non-essential quintuplet as the third 9th generation denizen!
Written by ShinRun, editorialized by abraker
Ryu Sei
but which gen am i, confusion noises

looks great tbh
Kaaruumii
I LITERALLY CALLED IT

GRATS BROTHER!!
[ Sebastian ]
Congrats to Stomiks! But this begs a question. How often are you guys electing new denizens?
Dementedduck
Stomiks pog
[ Sebastian ]

Ryu Sei wrote:

but which gen am i, confusion noises

looks great tbh
You have to be active on OT for 8 months before you can qualify to be denizen. Gen 9 might still be open by that time.
Topic Starter
abraker

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Congrats to Stomiks! But this begs a question. How often are you guys electing new denizens?
We got a few lined up, but I want to space them out by a week at the very least. Doing them all at once is ehhh
her everything

abraker wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

We got a few lined up, but I want to space them out by a week at the very least. Doing them all at once is ehhh
i hope i'll be next which i'm more likely not, btw congrats Stomiks. after 10 fricking months, you finally are in the history books 🥳🥳🥳
cephaphysic
-
Rigbyuis
lesgooo stomikss
TGGD
Congratulations Stickman
ShinRun

octowave wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

I LITERALLY CALLED IT

GRATS BROTHER!!
i was expecting stomiks to be the next denizen as well
I know you guys won’t believe it but I also knew Stomiks would be the next denizen
Nuuskamuikkunen
LET'S GOOOOOO
Stomiks
Damn I got denizenship on Christmas day. Thanks for the Christmas present guys.
B0ii
Who's next?
Scyla
The Stick of 9th
YyottaCat
Congrats!
Cerno
Grats stick person
z0z
congrats
Ymir
Well fucking deserved 👏👏
Topic Starter
abraker

B0ii wrote:

Who's next?
not you
her everything

abraker wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Who's next?
not you
"obviously"
[ Sebastian ]
Becoming a denizen doesn't matter that much. The only real advantage you get is having a title that's specific to this subforum. A denizen like Stomiks and a Dweller like me realistically basically have the same level of "advantageness".
Manishh

Stomiks wrote:

Damn I got denizenship on Christmas day. Thanks for the Christmas present guys.
Stomiks

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Becoming a denizen doesn't matter that much. The only real advantage you get is having a title that's specific to this subforum. A denizen like Stomiks and a Dweller like me realistically basically have the same level of "advantageness".
You get to run and vote in elections
[ Sebastian ]

Stomiks wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

There's that too, but my main point is denizen isn't something that gives you a lot of advantages like supporter.
Cerno

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

There's that too, but my main point is denizen isn't something that gives you a lot of advantages like supporter.
u also get a pat on the back by abraker
ClevelandsMyBro

Cerno wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

u also get a pat on the back by abraker
you do?
Manishh

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

You will not get that just for visiting a forum

Advantages
Get to run for the president/parliamnet member

Get to join collabs

Get to join denzin only stuff

People will recognize you in future if you spent long enough time like you were some legendary 💩💩💩
Polyspora
why are we discussing about denizenship again
Ymir
Are people going to throw their opinions around every time someone becomes Denizen?

Say your grats and shut the fuck up Σ(・ω・ノ)
show more