forum

Ralsei Dark - A cute Deltarune themed skin [STD/Taiko/CTB/Mania] [16:9/16:10] [SD & HD] (v1.2)

posted
Total Posts
show more
DrummerDragon
Thank you so much, this will be my skin forever
Renumi
cute
sineplusx
This skin is literally the only one of all the contest submissions that I can enjoy the std gameplay with. The minimalist style really fits the rest of the design. I only play on lazer so I can't see much of your art, but I really respect the time and effort you put into this. Well done.
Patatitta
let's go corne!!
- cirno -
how 2 vote this skin?
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
Kaaruumii
Great work!
reol04_
si
floopsire
jump scared by the miss sound
thanh792001
Is it just me or this skin will definitely win if the theme is Halloween related xd. Amazing skin though, super well fit into contest theme I enjoy it a lot <3
Aphelion-
Great skin, love the playability

juust the taiko hitscore need to be more distinguishable
moar
cute skin
SoLivaya
So good skin, but where i can vote ???
Good Luck in game and skining bro <3
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

SoLi_ex wrote:

So good skin, but where i can vote ???
Good Luck in game and skining bro <3
home/news/2022-09-08-skinning-contest-chromatic-alteration-voting-open
XaLERIK
wOw this is super cool :O
Walisbad
solid gameplay! ik the miss sound is from deltarune when you're damaged, but it's louder than normal hitsounds which freaked me out.

would def recommend to my friends. thanks for creating this skin :D
conc1erge
if we get a Niko from OneShot minimalist skin then we have completed the cycle
Swe_Submarine
I loved this skin so much more than I expected to, but for me the miss sound is just a bit too loud, I'll probably end up editing it myself as I really like the skin, but it could be cool to just include either a more standard or a quieter miss sound in the extras folder.
h3oCharles
i quit the skinning thread a very long time ago (for reasons i wont talk about here), but i just wanna say this

as a retired skinner, and someone who looked at your not-so-well-made standard maps, you blew my expectations out of the water. the only nitpicks i have are either subjective, or can be solved by adding extra elements.

i don't care what will be the contest results, but words cannot describe how impressed i am at the quality and attention to detail this skin delivers. please keep going
KWYJIBO
had a look at all the skins and this one has by far the best ctb skin in my personal opinion it is clean and the ryuuta on the og version looks quite nice as well and isn't just a plain fruit platter which is definitely good for me personally. I like that score and hp are very compact and out of the way as well and the clean circles are quite easy on the eyes, I hope this one at the least gets podium.
JustABeginner
Hi!
Taking some time to review your skins (last minute). Here's what I have to say in general:

Positive Review
- The only interesting colour.
- Sound choice fits well.

Improvement
! Nothing to say much here.

Suggestion
~ None.

I was concerned of how some parts of your the elements have rough edges but turns out it's part of the skin. lel
Congrats upon participating in a skinning contest! c:

P.S: Nice Ralsei drawing.
Pizrub
I like this skin a lot
Ymir

Pizrub wrote:

I like this skin a lot
It's a corne skin, ofc its good :P
- cirno -
its super cute :D
Optimus Prime
i love this
Stomiks
Nice skin corne :)
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

Update v1.2!!!

I listened to your feedback since the release of the v1.1, especially about the bad combo break, and also made a few improvement of what I wanted to have as a user of this skin. I also added new features that has been asked in this thread or on Reddit, such as circles notes in Mania or "Rafis HDDT" hitcircles.

Details of the update:
  1. Result screen: fixed the incorrect opacity of the cell "Total Score", row 1.
  2. Replaced the combobreak sound by a better one, whoich sound better and not loud as hell.
  3. Made combo colors (default colors of hitcircles and fruits) brighter.
  4. Made the hit50/100 in STD, Taiko hit150 and Mania hit100/200 darker to increase their contrast, especially with the hit300.
  5. Added missing @2x sprite version of combo-x.png.
  6. Added custom pause-loop song.
  7. Changed the way Extras are organized: now all Extras are given in the same folder with an unique number.
To give you more personalisation of the skin, I also added some new Extras.
  1. Added 4 more hitcircles styles (NM1 no glow, NM2 glow/no glow, DT).
  2. Added Mania circles style.
  3. Added yellow cursor.
julesArules
where menu background ;(
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

julesArules wrote:

where menu background ;(
What do you mean exactly?
D3C1M4L
i vote!
Kinect
Thats a good skin, Congrats,. I vote too!
RaFaReAcH
I saw it on BTMC's video and went "Oh this was hella made by Corne2Plum" SO HARD I just had to check the page, this is sick, good job!
FennyFen
A fantastic skin, literally no complaints and I wish I would have been back in osu! to vote for this masterpiece. The only improvement I can say is adding a laser version, something that I hope a lot of others want as well!
_Namaki
Such a nice and cute skin! I honestly wish I voted for this. Probably my first character skin lol
Mekadon
Can i have a link to the fail pause music? The world revolving song
FatahBisa
i need this
yedet cool
very good it matches the things i like,nevermind low acc
Tnatan
how i just found it today?
Versilver
Wait, so this skin was made by YOU???
-Umbreon-
this will always be the greatest skin in all of standard. still proud of you corne
show more