Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
How nostalgic! Gz :)
Gero
Gratz Moody :3
DakeDekaane
In Easy:
00:17:558 (3) - Is it just me or this slider is not properly placed (the reverse is in a blue tick)? D:
BounceBabe

DakeDekaane wrote:

In Easy:
00:17:558 (3) - Is it just me or this slider is not properly placed (the reverse is in a blue tick)? D:
That's right, it's a mistake.

I made a map analysis for this map, so leaving this here and if you want to watch it, watch it, if not, then not :D

Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

DakeDekaane wrote:

In Easy:
Oh true Dake, if a BAT can unrank this, go ahead
Lanturn
As one of the people who played this game hours on end.. and also did a bit of speedrunning, you couldn't possibly believe how happy I am to see (more) music from ALttP on this game. This whole mapset is just phenomenal.

Congrats :)
Irreversible
Ah, that's indeed a mistake there.

Unranking because of the slider which is obviously wrong snapped, scores will be wiped.

Will be re-ranked soon!

EDIT: The Slider in easy has to be made longer (not a snap directly)
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Irreversible wrote:

Ah, that's indeed a mistake there.

Unranking because of the slider which is obviously wrong snapped, scores will be wiped.

Will be re-ranked soon!
- Fixed the slider in Easy
- And the notes on Hard (00:51:138)

Should be fine now.
Irreversible
Re-Ranked!
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Irreversible wrote:

Re-Ranked!
Yay, thanks Irreversible

Sorry guys about the unrank, should be fine now this map :)

Enjoy ~
Gero
That was fast LOL
Re-Gratz :3
Alarido
Gratz for re-ranking.

Indeed, unranking is always negative for who that already scored... even more when losing pp and global rank when re-plaing >< anyway, ainsi c'est la vie ~.~
Nos, ez az élet!
Irreversible

Gero wrote:

That was fast LOL
Re-Gratz :3
;)
LOL
Lally
i think the icon should be fixed ovo

regratz btw o3o
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Lally wrote:

i think the icon should be fixed ovo

regratz btw o3o
:D yeah
Makar
Fixed icon
DakeDekaane
Now that everything is in its place, congratulations Moody :3
Negri_sk
Nice map and song :3
KSHR

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean). For artists which have a preferred romanisation, use this one. If you're unsure of your artist's name, then check previously ranked maps, Google, Wikipedia, or ask a BAT for help.
this's not such a big problem, but surely unrankable stuff.
change the Artist to Kondo Koji (or Kondou Kouji).

also to BAT, confirm carefully from now please :(
Deif
As for the artist's romanised name, the one more used/preferred is Koji Kondo, while the Kanji format would be 近藤 浩治 (Kondō Kōji/Kondou Kouji). You could include the Kanji version in the Artist Unicode part of the Metadata, though it'd need a quick unrank (without a score wipe though). Contact a BAT if you decide to add it!
787B
Ah yes, sweet memories.
Good job <3