Total Posts
show more
fanzhen0019
Zelda <3!!!
OiCMudkips
[Easy]

I don't see any problems

[Normal]
00:13:388 (5) - This slider seems out of place and doesn't really fit in with any music. I'd suggest removing it.
00:56:845 (2) - see above

[Hard]

00:10:535 (1) - This slider does not end on the next slider cleanly, like your sliders at 00:30:727 (6) and 00:45:213 (7) - . I recommend moving it up 2 pixels so that it cuts the next slider cleanly.
00:13:607 (5) - see above, though moving it up 2 pixels might not be the solution
00:17:558 (3) - see above, though moving it up 2 pixels might not be the solution
00:22:825 (4) - see above, though moving it up 2 pixels might not be the solution

00:23:484 (5,6,7) - #5 and #6 (circle and slider) make a line. I think that #7 is currently off that line, and I think that it would be more appealing if you moved 7 so that these three elements formed a line with their beginnings.

00:35:116 (1) - This slider currently not symmetrical with respect to 00:35:775 (2). Moving it to the right 4 pixels would make it symmetrical, and look better.

Overall, I like the beatmap! Also, do you happen to know other versions of this song? I think I may have heard this theme before, but I'm not really a Zelda fan :)
Kurai
Short modding
17:13 *MoodyRPG is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/301035 Koji Kondo - Overworld]
17:22 Kurai: okay
17:22 Kurai: Hard :
17:22 Kurai: 00:30:288 - map the 1/3 rhythm ?
17:22 Kurai: 00:33:800 - same here ?
17:23 Kurai: 01:05:405 - ^
17:23 Kurai: 01:08:916 - ^
17:26 Kurai: Normal:
17:27 Kurai: 01:16:379 (2,3) - I rather start with a slider then use a circle to accentuate the whistle at the end of the patter : like this http://puu.sh/5G9Dm.jpg
17:29 MoodyRPG: ok
17:30 Kurai: Maybe use tick rate 2 in Normal and Hard ?
17:30 MoodyRPG: hmm
17:31 MoodyRPG: ok fixed
17:32 Kurai: you can upload o/
17:33 MoodyRPG: wait
17:45 MoodyRPG: done
17:45 MoodyRPG: (I think

Bubbled ~
dkun
Fixed a pattern on Hard regarding 1/3 and some symmetry in the Normal difficulty. (can post a log upon request)

ALTTP
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

dkun wrote:

Fixed a pattern on Hard regarding 1/3 and some symmetry in the Normal difficulty. (can post a log upon request)

ALTTP
Thanks dkun :3

And yeah, ALTTP <3
Kurai
Grats o/
Liiraye
Lovely :3
Alarido
RAAAAAAAAAAAAANKEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU ^^

Congratz Moody RPG (:

¡Y muchas gracias por el mapa! Me gusta mucho la canción ^^
Cydros
Gz, nice map set :)
Irreversible
How nostalgic! Gz :)
Gero
Gratz Moody :3
DakeDekaane
In Easy:
00:17:558 (3) - Is it just me or this slider is not properly placed (the reverse is in a blue tick)? D:
BounceBabe

DakeDekaane wrote:

In Easy:
00:17:558 (3) - Is it just me or this slider is not properly placed (the reverse is in a blue tick)? D:
That's right, it's a mistake.

I made a map analysis for this map, so leaving this here and if you want to watch it, watch it, if not, then not :D

Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

DakeDekaane wrote:

In Easy:
Oh true Dake, if a BAT can unrank this, go ahead
Lanturn
As one of the people who played this game hours on end.. and also did a bit of speedrunning, you couldn't possibly believe how happy I am to see (more) music from ALttP on this game. This whole mapset is just phenomenal.

Congrats :)
Irreversible
Ah, that's indeed a mistake there.

Unranking because of the slider which is obviously wrong snapped, scores will be wiped.

Will be re-ranked soon!

EDIT: The Slider in easy has to be made longer (not a snap directly)
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Irreversible wrote:

Ah, that's indeed a mistake there.

Unranking because of the slider which is obviously wrong snapped, scores will be wiped.

Will be re-ranked soon!
- Fixed the slider in Easy
- And the notes on Hard (00:51:138)

Should be fine now.
Irreversible
Re-Ranked!
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Irreversible wrote:

Re-Ranked!
Yay, thanks Irreversible

Sorry guys about the unrank, should be fine now this map :)

Enjoy ~
Gero
That was fast LOL
Re-Gratz :3
Alarido
Gratz for re-ranking.

Indeed, unranking is always negative for who that already scored... even more when losing pp and global rank when re-plaing >< anyway, ainsi c'est la vie ~.~
Nos, ez az élet!
Irreversible

Gero wrote:

That was fast LOL
Re-Gratz :3
;)
LOL
Lally
i think the icon should be fixed ovo

regratz btw o3o
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Lally wrote:

i think the icon should be fixed ovo

regratz btw o3o
:D yeah
Makar
Fixed icon
DakeDekaane
Now that everything is in its place, congratulations Moody :3
Negri_sk
Nice map and song :3
KSHR

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean). For artists which have a preferred romanisation, use this one. If you're unsure of your artist's name, then check previously ranked maps, Google, Wikipedia, or ask a BAT for help.
this's not such a big problem, but surely unrankable stuff.
change the Artist to Kondo Koji (or Kondou Kouji).

also to BAT, confirm carefully from now please :(
Deif
As for the artist's romanised name, the one more used/preferred is Koji Kondo, while the Kanji format would be 近藤 浩治 (Kondō Kōji/Kondou Kouji). You could include the Kanji version in the Artist Unicode part of the Metadata, though it'd need a quick unrank (without a score wipe though). Contact a BAT if you decide to add it!
787B
Ah yes, sweet memories.
Good job <3