you are viewing an old version of the osu! site, possibly because the current page is unavailable on the new website.
click here to switch back to the current design.
635 posts jump | prev  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 43  next
Rhythm Rookie
0 posts
strager wrote:
Derekku Chan wrote:
Both olinad and nardi have both pretty much contributed NOTHING to this topic's discussion.

BUT

nardi11011 wrote:
It's annoying that 90% of the posts in mafia/ww game threads are made when I'm either asleep or at school. Anyway, I vote strager as he seems the most suspicious to me and this game is confusing as hell compared to WWG.

he was quick to jump on the bangwagon and vote for strager without any reasoning or proof.

What bangwagon? ;P

I have to agree but as a Mafia why would he do this at L-2 and not L-1? (I asked BagelBob this in my last "real" post.)

nardi11011 wrote:
I'm not even counting that as a "random" vote because he hasn't even come back to say otherwise.

Because no one accused it of not being a random vote? He was never attacked so he wouldn't defend himself. If he did defend himself in advanced that'd looks suspicious because it'd seem as if he had something to hide.

No one's random vote was explicitly denoted as a random vote by the voter, either.

So I don't really see your reasoning here Derekku.

nardi's vote was not random because he stated he had a general idea and that strager seemed suspicious.
Your vote on Echo and 0_o's vote on adam were random, they have no base. strager's vote is a bandwagon vote, because he votes for the most popular guy without adding anything.
As for his timing, he did it when he did it. No one new jumped on after him.
As for "defending himself in advance" looking suspicious, that's exactly what you did when you claimed doctor.
osu! Alumni
3,008 posts
In a single sentence:

What strager's been posting are plain facts (reiterating the obvious as explained by BagelBob in his third point), mostly baseless accusations (eg. this post right here, make sure you read previous/next post(s) for context), or blatant coverups of his contradictions (eg. most points in this post).

My vote holds until someone provides a convincing case for strager's behaviour.

That is all.

(edit: found some references)
Rhythm Incarnate
2,183 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0 posts
Echo wrote:
In a single sentence:

What strager's been posting are plain facts (reiterating the obvious as explained by BagelBob in his third point), mostly baseless accusations (eg. this post right here, make sure you read previous/next post(s) for context), or blatant coverups of his contradictions (eg. most points in this post).

My vote holds until someone provides a convincing case for strager's behaviour.

That is all.

(edit: found some references)

I think you're actually supporting me by saying I don't know anything.
0 posts
Derekku Chan wrote:
=( It's late and you guys are making fun of me. D:

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not seeing it. *very tired tonight* Hint plz

Read what I quoted from you carefully, and read my response.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,558 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
A new name for a new start
0 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
1,558 posts
*suppresses rage*

fine if you WANT to get lynched and be emo instead of helping the town and youre BOUND and DETERMINED to do so despite my attempts to save you, go the fuck ahead. I give up on saving you.

unvote
no vote
0 posts
Saturos-fangirl wrote:
*suppresses rage*

fine if you WANT to get lynched and be emo instead of helping the town and youre BOUND and DETERMINED to do so despite my attempts to save you, go the fuck ahead. I give up on saving you.

unvote
no vote

I'm not saying your vote is right or wrong. I'm just saying it's without real reason or justification, and it's better to have a convincing argument behind your vote.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,558 posts
0 posts
Saturos-fangirl wrote:
im not going to respond until i have cooled down cus right now, strager, your impossible "logic" is pissing me off SO much. This game has ceased to be fun for me when everyone instantly objects to every action i make. I thought my logic was clear-cut but you don't seem to be understanding it despite every attempt on my part to educate you. im completely sick of your idiocy.

maybe im overreacting a bit but i feel like im getting attacked every time i try to help. This is a game, not a war zone. I'll try again tomorrow i guess and see if things have improved then.

I'm really not trying to attack you. I'm just saying "you have no reason from what I see." I'm not demanding an explanation. I see where you are coming from but I don't see that as a real reason from my perspective. That's all.
COOL DUDE
7,315 posts
strager wrote:
Derekku Chan wrote:
=( It's late and you guys are making fun of me. D:

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not seeing it. *very tired tonight* Hint plz

Read what I quoted from you carefully, and read my response.

*facepalm*

Wow I really am tired tonight...

Also, a bangwagon sounds sexy~
0 posts
Votes thus far:

strager: Echo
0_o: adam
adam: strager
Echo: SFG
0_o: -
0_o: SFG
Echo: -
viewtopic.php?p=139863#p139863
SFG: strager
0_o: nardi
Echo: strager
nardi: strager
0_o: adam
Derekku: Echo
viewtopic.php?p=140697#p140697
Echo: -
SFG: -
SFG: Olinad
SFG: strager
SFG: adam
Derekku: -
viewtopic.php?p=141549#p141549
Echo: strager
strager: -
viewtopic.php?p=142229#p142229
Derekku: nardi

(I may have made a mistake or two. Please feel free to correct me.)
0 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
1,558 posts
what the fuck you yell at me for my vote and then you yell at me for not changing my vote and now youre yelling at me for changing my vote after you yelled at me for not changing my vote.

i really shouldnt have come back tonight...
Reply 635 posts jump | prev  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 43  next

Jump to: