forum

Stomiks Lore: Demonstrations of my power

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stomiks
With the on-going event of ShinRun's OT!ournament of Power, I have recognized that due to being perceived as an ordinary stickman, the audience would greatly underestimate my capabilities of defeating my foes.

But I have power that is far from ordinary, being able to sweep most of the competition. And I want to show it to everyone before the voting on my bracket begins.

So I present to you,

Stomiks Lore: Demonstrations of my power
Part 1: The beginning
So let's start simple:

Myself as a stickman. What could a stickman like myself, be able to possibly have any power? Well, have you watched this video?

Believe it or not, this was actually me. At the start of my birth, I was already more powerful than the average stickman. Using the confines of my prison to cause misery upon my creator.

As time passed on, I grew more and more powerful, and eventually broke outside the program and began to cause destruction inside the computer. It took a great deal of effort to chain me. But still, my power still continues to increase.

In the footage, you can see that I've escaped from my shackles and caused havoc and chaos in the PC. My creator needed several allies to take me down, but even so, I was so powerful enough that I completely broke the PC, completing my true freedom and now I was able to travel across all of 2D.
Part 2: The 2D World
As I continued on my journey for power, I realized something that made me the most powerful being on the 2nd plane.

Take a look at this picture:

Do you see it?

The drawing of the anime girl you see on the right started off with circles and lines. Coincidentally, my form also consists of circles and lines!

And that's when I realized,

I am the foundation of all drawings.

Everything drawing starts off with me, a composition of circles and lines. I am the start of everything that's 2D. Without me, every drawing of any complexity wouldn't exist.

I started turning myself into more complex forms, constantly experimenting with what I could do.

Here's me as a sword:

And here's me as a landscape:

And more importantly, here's me as multiple drawings of anime women.

I think you get the point by now.
Part 3: Altering Reality
At this point, I was truly the ruler of the 2D world. I also attached my consciousness to every drawing and was able to perfect creating 2D myself in the meantime, but that's not important.

I wanted more power, power that's beyond the limits of 2D. I have everything. I have everything... but the 3D world.

Yep. I have realized something that was able to take me into reality and gain absolute authority over it.

Do you remember that drawing from earlier? The one with the anime girl with the circles and lines as foundations? Well, it turns out, the 3D world also consists of circles and lines.

Here, look at this ball:

And here with an outline:

It's a circle right?

Now here, look at this paper:

And now with an outline:

Oh wow! It's a line!

Let's do something a little more complex,

Here's a room:

And with an outline:

Crazy right? I can actually control the 3D plane all this time. Using the basic circles and lines that form the whole world, I can use them to control the whole of reality, shaping it and forming it however I please.

Since the whole world is circles and lines, I easily escaped from the 2D world and sent my consciousness in the circles and lines of reality. Where I continued to reach the never-ending limits of my capabilities, and eventually achieved the ability to alter reality.

Here's the aftermath of my reality-bending powers:

That used to be a cave.

That used to be a galaxy.

That used to be a universe!

I have surpassed the limits of the universe and am on-par with Gods. I have full control over the whole world and with it, I can completely crush my foes in the tournament as I please.

Now with that all said and done, I hope this demonstration was able to make you see how I would be able to absolutely destroy almost everyone in the tournament. Please be sure to vote for me in the upcoming rounds!
her everything
Nice lore Stomiks
Nuuskamuikkunen
Amazing
Karmine
Animator vs Animation was the shit back then
Ymir
Any drawings of you with your tits out? (asking for a friend)
Dementedduck

-Remi wrote:

there are some on the discord, he has MASSIVE booba
her everything

Karmine wrote:

Animator vs Animation was the shit back then
true, i always watched these videos in my childhood. sometimes on repeat cuz how good and entertaining this was
Patatitta
why
Farfocele
stomiks do be OP
Kaaruumii
so stomiks is a big tiddy anime girl, got it
Corne2Plum3

Kaaruumii wrote:

z0z
ShinRun
But Asian Warlord is different, he is the devourer of men
TGGD
The almighty stickman :0
[ Sebastian ]
I can tell people's auras. But that comes no where to your abilities.
Corne2Plum3
I don't believe you Stomiks
his everything
Epic
Reyalp51
did you really make this to win a forum popularity tournamnet? i respect.
Topic Starter
Stomiks

-Remi wrote:

Oh wait this one's better.

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

You guys are missing the point.

ShinRun wrote:

Gay people can't win against reality-bending powers shinrun.

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

I don't believe you Stomiks
You'll see in the tournament.
Cerno

Stomiks wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Gay people can't win against reality-bending powers shinrun.
His level of gayness is able to corrupt the entirety of a universe
show more