forum

Stomiks' FREE OT! thread ideas shop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stomiks
Stomiks' FREE OT! thread ideas shop

Welcome to my shop!

If you're ever running out of thread ideas for OT, then you've come to the right place! Here, I have several high-quality ideas in stock that I'm selling for FREE! Why? Well frankly, this is just a dumping ground of my scraped thread ideas that didn't come to fruition...

But anyways, this shop has the best thread ideas you will ever see! So get one now and make it come true!

Note: Confirm your purchase with the shop owner by making the thread! (´ω`*)

Products

OT!Denizen Analysis

An in-depth analysis of an OT!Denizen! You will analyze pretty much everything about the denizen, like what their personality is, the type of posts/threads they make, something like that.

Who killed Abraker?
(Sold to abraker)

A murder mystery story revolving around a detective figuring out Abraker's killer who's one of the OT users.
OT!School

Become a teacher and teach OT users about various topics like Math! Chemistry! Gun Handling! Bomb Creation!

Furry Roleplay
(Sold to Jonarwhal)

A thread where OT users "roleplay" as furries! It's basically a thread all about furries and the like!

THE REAL OT!REVOLUTION

WAGE TRUE WAR ON THE CURRENT OT!GOVERNMENT! GATHER YOUR MEN AND YOUR WEAPONS, CAUSE THIS THREAD WILL TRULY CAUSE THE REVOLUTION THAT OTHER THREADS FAILED TO IN THE PAST!

OT!Talent Show
(Sold to MaxIsABigKaiju)
(Retrieved and resold to Stomiks cause max's thread failed)

Feature your wonderful talents and abilities in this fierce competition! Only the best of the best will receive great prizes from the judges deserving of their talent!

The Letters of Valentines
(ONLY APPLICABLE ON VALENTINE'S DAY)
(Sold to octowave)

Anonymously confess your true feelings to the OT user that you love. Privately send in your love letter to the thread's host and they will (hopefully) publicly address your love to the user through the thread without anyone knowing who sent it!

BANGER THREAD

This is the most banger thread you will ever see! This thread is so good that even peppy would personally give you infnite supporter till the end of time! Get one now before it's too late!

ITT: OP will become an ara-ara onee-san and comfort you

It's as the title suggests! The host of the thread will act as an onee-san and comfort you in your times of need... or whenever you feel like it!

The most intellectual OT thread

This thread is only for the most intelligent disscusions. Any posts of idiocy will be ignored and the intelligent and insightful disccusions will continue.

OT's Inventions

The users of OT will make their great inventions. Make use of your creativity and conceive the best inventions ever made!

OT users overcome social anxiety

For the shy little guys out there, this thread is for you! Interact with other shy guys and improve your sociability!
Karmine
Having random denizen analysis from time to time would be cool tbh

For the rp one most wouldn't have to actually rp as furry so there's no real point
haha i rolypoly
Thank you for this I will soon teach the philosophers of off topic about how to calculate molar mass
Patatitta
can I buy the shop itself
LonelyChimo

Patatitta wrote:

Played the System
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Patatitta wrote:

My shop is not for sale.  ̄ヘ ̄
- cirno -
can I buy OT! school
reinosk
Ok thanks.. you're YOLO's man
Manishh
except the furry and valentine day, those are all ideas I thought about but scrap it
[[[[[[
yo cool title ideas
Topic Starter
Stomiks

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
Hey! I haven't confirmed your purchase you thief! (#`д´)ノ
- cirno -

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
Hey! I haven't confirmed your purchase your thief! (#`д´)ノ
then do it now
Topic Starter
Stomiks

A_childIGuess wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
then do it now
Not with that attitude I won't! (๑・`^´・๑)
- cirno -

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
then do it now
Not with that attitude I won't! (๑・`^´・๑)
please
ShinRun
I could probably do a denizen analyzation but I'm too lazy

But if enough of you guys hit subscribe and ring that bell, I will do it in my upcoming thread
Karmine

ShinRun wrote:

But if enough of you guys hit subscribe and ring that bell, I will do it in my upcoming thread
Make sure to put a red circle in the thumbnail
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

At least you didn't ask for a membership nor for a supercomment.
JustABeginner
My best bet that Furry Roleplay will get locked immediately.
Nuuskamuikkunen

JustABeginner wrote:

Yep, indeed, it would be incredibly gay even for OT standards.
Corne2Plum3

JustABeginner wrote:

unsure about that, the only active moderator is a furry itself (source: OT)
show more