forum

Intervieuwus. - EPISODE 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Hello, people of OT! As announced before, here is the awaited second episode of the intervieuwus, in our this episode, a person that... basically no introduction is needed, you know him. abraker!

And so, that's how the second episode... concludes... it was way more chaotic than expected, and right now, I am looking for a new place to make the interview, that I COMPLETELY HOPE IT DOES NOT CONTAIN GHOSTS NOR IT EXPLODES.

Stay tuned!
Polyspora
that was longer than I expected, cool interview

who's next btw?
igorsprite
i forgot to ask abraker a question 😭
Scyla
Sad nyc ghosts
B0ii
I'm that sentient bread lol
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Polyspora wrote:

that was longer than I expected, cool interview

who's next btw?
Manishh
Corne2Plum3
interesting, so abraker has claws...
Cerno
did abraker seriously just rawred
Zelzatter Zero

Cerno wrote:

did abraker seriously just rawred
yes
Zelzatter Zero
also to answer abraker who first chanted and turn him into a furry, I'vs found posts as olde as 5 years that could possibly be the one you're looking for:

abraker

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

also to answer abraker who first chanted and turn him into a furry, I'vs found posts as olde as 5 years that could possibly be the one you're looking for:

this is worse than I expected O_o
z0z
this drove me
Kaaruumii
NYC is cool until you get there and realize how bad the homeless situation is + having a really high population for such a small state + the large amounts of tourists there are. But the food there is really damn good tho and thats the real reason anyone goes to NYC from what i have seen (also San Francisco is kinda like that but with seafood instead).
Manishh
Wtf just happened
Patatitta
this was an interview
her everything
Interesting Interwieuwu. Can't wait to see more :)
Manishh
I forgot to ask abraker questions
Karmine
ye olde OT