forum

State of OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keremaru
we're all aware that ot is fading in quality - rapidly.
no thread should have to suffer the fate of threads that find themselves in ot.
strangers come to this place, see our culture and think; "boy would be a good day to necro something", prime case being igorsprite.
to this extent, i cannot stress enough how critical it is that we, OT, come together and try to create something proud out of this husk of a subforum.
love for the forum games subforum drove me here, to this abyss of insanity that drove me mad until i couldn't steer any longer.
you know what's going to happen if we keep going this route, right?
know the consequences if we keep making threads with low amounts of the genuine quality that OT was once known for.
the rate at which we're going downhill is so steep that i don't know if we can make it back up the hill.
rules enforced back in the olden, valhalla era of OT have long since been forgotten, lost to the hands of time.
and yet, i don't think we'll be able to stop this steep decline.
so, maybe it's just fine that we let this hill keep going down, keep running itself into the ground further than we can keep it.
do i want to help ot, help it reclaim its former glory and make our land truly shine among the rubble?
i don't know anymore.
JustABeginner
WitherMite
sadly the forum's already crossed the event horizon of the black hole of shitposts, and we've all been spaghettified. theres no coming back from this; we can only hope that there is something on the other side of the singularity.
Winnyace
I don't know if this is a joke or not.
WitherMite

Winnyace wrote:

yesn't
igorsprite
'^'
Sugar_owo

igorsprite wrote:

'^'
they're talking to you my friend.

Anyways, I was waiting for someone to say this.
igorsprite

Sugar_owo wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

'^'

in my defense, i was just replying threads that i forgot 3 years ago
Sugar_owo

igorsprite wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

'^'

in my defense, i was just replying threads that i forgot 3 years ago
bruv that's not a good enough exuse
Topic Starter
keremaru

Winnyace wrote:

read the first word of every sentence.
Winnyace
OMFG THAT'S FUCKING GENIUS!
THAT_otaku

keremaru wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

read the first word of every sentence.
This is unbelievable
igorsprite
jeez i want to necro
Nuuskamuikkunen

WitherMite wrote:

we've all been spaghettified.
SERRAIONGA?!
[RUE]Bambinex
This is the most intelligent rickroll I've ever seen in my entire life. gg you just raised the average quality of OT threads by 3, setting it at an incredible score of -4.
igorsprite

Bambinex wrote:

This is the most intelligent rickroll I've ever seen in my entire life. gg you just raised the average quality of OT threads by 3, setting it at an incredible score of -4.
oh, thanks for explain i was reading like "we no in strangers good to together subforum love insanity you know the the can rules forgotten and so itself do truly i"
THAT_otaku

igorsprite wrote:

oh, thanks for explain i was reading like "we no in strangers good to together subforum love insanity you know the the can rules forgotten and so itself do truly i"
I had a stroke reading this
Corne2Plum3
Right. I don't think the posts quality drops... Coming for the first time in OT is hard, so newcommers make mistakes. Keremaru, I can understand your disappointement.

Remember the first time when you posted in OT. Off-Topic was better in the past? Look and you will see that people change, and the thread too. Lol this post doesn't have any sense.
abraker
Those nefarious acts shall not go unpunished! Should igorsprite be exiled for a duration of one week? Yay or nay

Wouldn't it be hilarious if first person exiled in a while was because of a rickroll?
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Those nefarious acts shall not go unpunished! Should igorsprite be exiled for a duration of one week? Yay or nay

Wouldn't it be hilarious if first person exiled in a while was because of a rickroll?
NAY

exiling won't do much tbh. Being exiled just means that you can't create any new threads. He'll still necro like an idiot. His threads aren't the problem.
show more