forum

Hand Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Penguin
I am a hand connoisseur. Post your hands and I will rate them.
This is not in any way, shape, or form sexual.

Rankings

1. charamaru - 9.5/10
2. henry11hei - 9/10
2. johnmedina999 - 9/10
4. Ashton - 8.75/10
5. [Ska] - 8.5/10
6. Tad Fibonacci - 8.25/10
7. subbie6 - 8.125/10
8. Icicle Fall - 8/10
9. q9za - 7.75/10
10. Nate Bait - 7.25/10
11. samX500 - 7/10
12. levesterz - 6.75/10
12. Captain Picard - 6.75/10
12. Foxi - 6.75/10
15. Momi - 6.5/10
15. Cerno - 6.5/10
17. vyriss_ - 6.25/10
18. _ralsei - 6/10
18. eblf2013 - 6/10
20. Achromalia - 5.5/10
20. - Marco - - 5.5/10
22. Plini - 5/10
22. [ - Zekks - ] - 5/10
22. click squares - 5/10
22. glytch - 5/10
26. Rizevim - 4/10
27. Karhu - 3.5/10
27. nedd83 - 3.5/10
29. marijuana - 3/10
29. axl2468 - 3/10
29. Winnyace - 3/10
32. pentaqola - 2.5/10
32. KatouMegumi - 2.5/10
34. keremal - 2/10
35. Akumace - 1/10

Honorable Mentions - ColdTooth, Westonini, Jonarwhal
ColdTooth
Topic Starter
Penguin

ColdTooth wrote:

technically they are paws, not hands, but I'd still rate them as 8.5/10. Very small and adorable.
Sosteneshion
Topic Starter
Penguin

Karhu wrote:

Can't really get a good view due to the angle, but it seems as if you have okay-to-decent vascularity and your wrist bone makes me feel like you have some nice "boniness" to your hands. Your fingers seem slightly chubby which is a negative, but again, that might just be because of the angle.
Sosteneshion
levesterz
Topic Starter
Penguin

Karhu wrote:

My specialty is the back of the hand, but I do love the "knife hand" pose. You have some alright wrinkles too. Still not enough for me to form a full rating.

levesterz wrote:

Nice finger length. I don't see much vascularity, but I'm sure that if you got your blood pumping that some veins would start to pop. Nice visible tendons as well. One thing that is a negative for me is how your hands are not really that wide. It looks like your wrist goes into a straight angle into your hand. Could just be the angle possibly? I personally like a nice "boxy" hand.

7/10

bonus hand
This one is from November 18th, 2016
Sosteneshion

Penguin wrote:

I do love the " ̶k̶n̶i̶f̶e̶ boi hand" pose.

Topic Starter
Penguin

Karhu wrote:

Eh, you don't have any vascularity and tendons are barely visible. Your hands seem a little chubby too which I personally don't like. Again, this could all just be the angle and the lighting. None of you are, afaik, hand models, so I don't expect perfectly photographed hands.

3.5/10
Sosteneshion

Penguin wrote:

3.5/10
keremaru

I know I've taken a picture of my trackpad playstyle, but I don't remember which thread it was in.
Tad Fibonacci
Here's my hand reveal:

Achromalia
Might be awkward as hell, but I'm willing to contribute.

Judge 'em as you like.

In the meantime, I'm gonna fight off this morning headache and fever with some Advil.

keremaru
jesus christ achro your fingernails bro
Achromalia

keremal wrote:

jesus christ achro your fingernails bro
?

what's wrong with 'em?
Topic Starter
Penguin

keremal wrote:

I know I've taken a picture of my trackpad playstyle, but I don't remember which thread it was in.
Low-quality image, no tendon visibility nor vascularity.

2/10

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Here's my hand reveal:

I wish I had more angles of your hands, they look very promising. As of now I cannot rate them though.

Achromalia wrote:

Judge 'em as you like.

In the meantime, I'm gonna fight off this morning headache and fever with some Advil.

Nice tendons, they remind me of my own. In the second photo it looks as if your fingers are a little too skinny and short for my liking. Also, TRIM YOUR NAILS YOU MADLAD.

5.5/10
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Judge 'em as you like.

Nice tendons, they remind me of my own. In the second photo it looks as if your fingers are a little too skinny and short for my liking. Also, TRIM YOUR NAILS YOU MADLAD.

5.5/10
hghdjhjksk

i guess i should've expected long nails to be a moderate yikes. as of now i have no issue with 'em, though. they don't physically impede my ability to do things. they're fairly strong nails as well, and i've noticed that as long as i keep them just a bit longer past the nailbed, hangnails will cease to occur, as opposed to my shitty childhood experiences with hangnails and stripped skin whenever i've been forced to cut them short. frankly, i'm really comfortable with longer nails whereas short nails will be really bothersome and uncomfortable.

initially, i grew them out of laziness. my parents would take issue with my longer nails, citing the argument that it's not normal for guys to have nails that would usurp the length of even the nails of girls. i found long nails to be super useful too and have had much more ease opening certain things and picking at things, like tape.

however, i'll very gladly trim them once they become too long, signs of this will be things like my nails catching on something, or long enough to get bent. it's not practical to keep 'em that long.

that's my reasoning, at least!
Topic Starter
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

hghdjhjksk

i guess i should've expected long nails to be a moderate yikes. as of now i have no issue with 'em, though. they don't physically impede my ability to do things. they're fairly strong nails as well, and i've noticed that as long as i keep them just a bit longer past the nailbed, hangnails will cease to occur, as opposed to my shitty childhood experiences with hangnails and stripped skin whenever i've been forced to cut them short. frankly, i'm really comfortable with longer nails whereas short nails will be really bothersome and uncomfortable.

initially, i grew them out of laziness. my parents would take issue with my longer nails, citing the argument that it's not normal for guys to have nails that would usurp the length of even the nails of girls. i found long nails to be super useful too and have had much more ease opening certain things and picking at things, like tape.

however, i'll very gladly trim them once they become too long, signs of this will be things like my nails catching on something, or long enough to get bent. it's not practical to keep 'em that long.

that's my reasoning, at least!
I completely understand your reasoning and fully agree with it, but the longest I'll go is probably half the length of yours currently.
Tad Fibonacci
Oh shit, Achro. I hate to say it but trim those nails man!

Penguin wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Here's my hand reveal:

I wish I had more angles of your hands, they look very promising. As of now I cannot rate them though.
Okay, will this be enough then?
(Note: I had that bandage on since I cut myself while I was disassembling a gun at class)
show more