ZEONIX - Duel BGM

posted
Total Posts
205
Topic Starter
Gaia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 08, 2014 at 8:55:37 PM

Artist: ZEONIX
Title: Duel BGM
Source: SWORD GIRLS
Tags: Online 소드 걸스 Background Music Card original soundtrack OST
BPM: 180
Filesize: 4749kb
Play Time: 01:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Allure (4.4 stars, 242 notes)
  2. Easy (1.4 stars, 69 notes)
  3. Hard (3.16 stars, 195 notes)
  4. Normal (1.99 stars, 107 notes)


Download: ZEONIX - Duel BGM
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Please Re-download if you downloaded before 10/17/14!!
#2
#undertaker
#bestcard
#underboobs
First Generation of This Map Can Be Found Here: http://puu.sh/9LVM3/ed8fb07f05.osz
Second Generation of This Map Can Be Found here: http://puu.sh/bMXkG/21c821f0b8.osz
Third Generation of This Map Can Be Found Here: http://puu.sh/bOg7u/9a0195bc1e.osz
Thanks to everyone who played/modded my map C:

Massive thanks!
: -Bakari-: CDFA : alacat : IamKwaN
Mana
2014-06-24 23:26 falconlok: 00:21:349 (50) -
2014-06-24 23:26 falconlok: from my [hard]
2014-06-24 23:27 falconlok: I started with beats
2014-06-24 23:27 falconlok: do you see my difficulty?
2014-06-24 23:27 Gaia: yes
2014-06-24 23:28 falconlok: I just tested out the sounds
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: damn it looks so good
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: and yes
2014-06-24 23:29 falconlok: ye
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: so what do i with
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: 50
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: ?
2014-06-24 23:29 falconlok: 50?
2014-06-24 23:30 falconlok: nono
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: ohhh
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: okay
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: ic
2014-06-24 23:30 falconlok: that is starting point where I started using my beat sounds
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: o i see
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: how do i
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: set it that way tho
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: Oh
2014-06-24 23:31 Gaia: it works like the entire song is custom for me
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: Just select circle or slider
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: and click clap
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: I set clap as the beat sound
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: I shoved the sound in the sound folder
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: song folder*
2014-06-24 23:31 Gaia: ohh
2014-06-24 23:32 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-24 23:32 falconlok: it's custom sound
2014-06-24 23:32 Gaia: i see
2014-06-24 23:32 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9J7gv/51baa8c585.png
2014-06-24 23:32 Gaia: alright
2014-06-24 23:32 Gaia: ima do the same with mine then
2014-06-24 23:36 falconlok: look for a crash sound that fits this music
2014-06-24 23:36 falconlok: or splash sound
2014-06-24 23:36 Gaia: mmmm
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: do i repuload
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: the
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: bg
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: btw?
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: or keep it black
2014-06-24 23:37 falconlok: Oh I'll do that for you later
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: aiight
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: ill upload it black then
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: oh it says
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: with ur hard difficulty
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: its a new beatmap
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: and
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: 0 uploads remaining..
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: o-o
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9J7zI/5450ccc1a0.png
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: try again
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: yea
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: doesn't work?
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: nope
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: but
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: this is not a new upload
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: wait
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: lemme check
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: lol
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: dude
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: i found out
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: cuz
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: i have 2 other pending maps
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: rightn ow
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: well
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: ur supporter
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: im not
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: anymore
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: so you should able to have upto 5
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: oh
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: what
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: ...
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: expired
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: lol
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: Oh
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: when
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: like
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: 2 months ago
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: LOL
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: btw
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: uploaded
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: with new stuff
2014-06-24 23:42 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:42 falconlok: worked?
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: the
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: er
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: new sounds and stuff
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: from other maps
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: :3
2014-06-24 23:44 falconlok: yeap
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: then
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: i found a nice one
2014-06-24 23:45 falconlok: puush
2014-06-24 23:45 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9J7WU/07f4e8bbad.wav
2014-06-24 23:45 falconlok: o.O
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: isn't that one same one that you are using tho?/
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: but bit longer
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: is it?
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: yes
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: o
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: oh wait
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: I didnt use whistle at all
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: thats why
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: lol
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:48 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9J84R/389a05261c.wav
2014-06-24 23:48 falconlok: nice
2014-06-24 23:49 falconlok: I was ganna get this from Dungeon's skin
2014-06-24 23:49 Gaia: oh lol
2014-06-24 23:50 falconlok: do you want that as whistle
2014-06-24 23:50 falconlok: or finish
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: errrr
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: idk
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: i didnt use whistle
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: at all
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: nono
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: I mean as a name
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: yeah
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: ik
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: so that you can use that as custom
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: oh
2014-06-24 23:52 falconlok: well you can use it later
2014-06-25 00:28 falconlok: I hit 60%
2014-06-25 00:28 falconlok: ugh
2014-06-25 00:29 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: did you update
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: urs
2014-06-25 00:29 Gaia: dude i got a friend to mod mine
2014-06-25 00:29 Gaia: yeah
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: wait
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: LOL
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: I wonder what he is going to say
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: XD
2014-06-25 00:30 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 00:30 Gaia: hes like
2014-06-25 00:30 Gaia: WRONG BEAT
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: I got your lastest
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: update
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: and here you go
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9J9VI/65ac050889.osz
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: combined
2014-06-25 00:33 Gaia: updated with urs
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9Ja3h/096aac2a1d.jpg
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: Ugh
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: Why does it say update
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: So fishy
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: wtf
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: idk
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: wait
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: abe u got to halfway?
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 00:38 Gaia: mine stops at 116 for u
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: ohh
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: 116th
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: mine stops at 117
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: just edited some thing in the middle
2014-06-25 00:39 Gaia: o ok
2014-06-25 00:39 Gaia: wanna send me again or u good?
2014-06-25 00:39 falconlok: when are you ganna go sleep
2014-06-25 00:40 Gaia: idk
2014-06-25 00:40 falconlok: lol
2014-06-25 00:40 Gaia: we could go again tmr i guess
2014-06-25 00:40 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 01:23 falconlok: done
2014-06-25 01:23 falconlok: update your song
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: yeah
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: no updates
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 01:24 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: gime what u got
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: ima sleep after
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: then contime tmr
2014-06-25 01:25 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9JceT/9821f2de86.osz
2014-06-25 01:26 Gaia: done
2014-06-25 18:38 Gaia: bruh
2014-06-25 18:38 Gaia: cant submit beatmap
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: sometimes that happens
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: does it stop at distributing to network
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-25 18:38 Gaia: yea
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 18:39 falconlok: Osu mapping server crashed probs
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: o
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: no need to freak out then
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: ok
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: phew lol
2014-06-25 18:39 falconlok: It's like
2014-06-25 18:39 falconlok: 50% of submitting
2014-06-25 18:40 falconlok: You were lucky for this whole time
2014-06-25 18:40 falconlok: lol
2014-06-25 18:40 Gaia: really
2014-06-25 18:40 Gaia: LOL
2014-06-25 18:40 Gaia: ic
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: For [Easy] there are so many things to go over
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: There is huge criteria
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: really
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: qq
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: i fixed
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: a lot of things
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: to make it easier
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: but
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: actually
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: cant upload
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: lol
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: export
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: mm
2014-06-25 18:44 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9KkZB/bcbbcf7baa.osz
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: OMG....
2014-06-25 18:45 Gaia: really my theory of easy is that
2014-06-25 18:45 Gaia: if i can play with mouse its ok
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: this map
2014-06-25 18:45 Gaia: lol..
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: [easy] is
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: ugh
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: *faceplam*
2014-06-25 18:46 falconlok: It doesn't meed the very first requirement
2014-06-25 18:46 falconlok: meet*
2014-06-25 18:46 falconlok: :(
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: which
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: is
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: ?
2014-06-25 18:47 falconlok: DS
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: er
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: ?
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: where are the reqs
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: leme see
2014-06-25 18:47 falconlok: nono
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: I asked my friend (No Dap)
2014-06-25 18:48 Gaia: mmhm?
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: He gave me few points
2014-06-25 18:48 Gaia: okay
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: DS has to be consistant
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: first
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: wait
2014-06-25 18:49 Gaia: ds stands for what tho
2014-06-25 18:49 Gaia: ?
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: Distance Snapping
2014-06-25 18:49 Gaia: o
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: and grid is very
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: fine...
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: lo
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: Make it bit bigger
2014-06-25 18:50 falconlok: you must use DS start to end
2014-06-25 18:50 falconlok: for [easy] and [normal]
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: okay
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: grid lv 1
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: good?
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 18:51 falconlok: 2
2014-06-25 18:52 falconlok: and for velocity
2014-06-25 18:52 falconlok: Use just 1
2014-06-25 18:53 Gaia: aight
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: yo
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: just save ur beatmap first
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: back up
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: and you can look at the example
2014-06-25 18:59 falconlok: 1. Distance Snapping - Be consistant
2014-06-25 18:59 falconlok: 2. No stacks or overlaps
2014-06-25 19:00 Gaia: does 12-14 count as stacking
2014-06-25 19:00 falconlok:
2014-06-25 19:00 falconlok: When you see this a beginner
2014-06-25 19:00 falconlok: you'll get confused, right?
2014-06-25 19:00 Gaia: i c

[Insane]

Keep shapes and jumps in the control

00:04:016 (4) -

This is not a good circle placement.
Rather place it here:

00:10:182 (1,2,3) -
This might be possible, but it's bit hard to get to.
Rather place it like this:

00:11:182 (2) -
Rather place it at coordinate (144,52)

00:53:182 (5,6,1) -
There is better placement for this:
Rather place it like this for better flow (Because flow is important!):

00:55:349 (4) -
Rather move closer to a place. Some where... like (180,256)
Topic Starter
Gaia

falconlok wrote:

2014-06-24 23:26 falconlok: 00:21:349 (50) -
2014-06-24 23:26 falconlok: from my [hard]
2014-06-24 23:27 falconlok: I started with beats
2014-06-24 23:27 falconlok: do you see my difficulty?
2014-06-24 23:27 Gaia: yes
2014-06-24 23:28 falconlok: I just tested out the sounds
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: damn it looks so good
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: and yes
2014-06-24 23:29 falconlok: ye
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: so what do i with
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: 50
2014-06-24 23:29 Gaia: ?
2014-06-24 23:29 falconlok: 50?
2014-06-24 23:30 falconlok: nono
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: ohhh
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: okay
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: ic
2014-06-24 23:30 falconlok: that is starting point where I started using my beat sounds
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: o i see
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: how do i
2014-06-24 23:30 Gaia: set it that way tho
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: Oh
2014-06-24 23:31 Gaia: it works like the entire song is custom for me
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: Just select circle or slider
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: and click clap
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: I set clap as the beat sound
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: I shoved the sound in the sound folder
2014-06-24 23:31 falconlok: song folder*
2014-06-24 23:31 Gaia: ohh
2014-06-24 23:32 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-24 23:32 falconlok: it's custom sound
2014-06-24 23:32 Gaia: i see
2014-06-24 23:32 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9J7gv/51baa8c585.png
2014-06-24 23:32 Gaia: alright
2014-06-24 23:32 Gaia: ima do the same with mine then
2014-06-24 23:36 falconlok: look for a crash sound that fits this music
2014-06-24 23:36 falconlok: or splash sound
2014-06-24 23:36 Gaia: mmmm
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: do i repuload
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: the
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: bg
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: btw?
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: or keep it black
2014-06-24 23:37 falconlok: Oh I'll do that for you later
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: aiight
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: ill upload it black then
2014-06-24 23:37 Gaia: oh it says
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: with ur hard difficulty
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: its a new beatmap
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: and
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: 0 uploads remaining..
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: o-o
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9J7zI/5450ccc1a0.png
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: try again
2014-06-24 23:38 Gaia: yea
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:38 falconlok: doesn't work?
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: nope
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: but
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: this is not a new upload
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: wait
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: lemme check
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: lol
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: dude
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: i found out
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: cuz
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: i have 2 other pending maps
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: rightn ow
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: well
2014-06-24 23:39 falconlok: ur supporter
2014-06-24 23:39 Gaia: im not
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: anymore
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: so you should able to have upto 5
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: oh
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: what
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: ...
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: expired
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: lol
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: Oh
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: when
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: like
2014-06-24 23:40 Gaia: 2 months ago
2014-06-24 23:40 falconlok: LOL
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: btw
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: uploaded
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: with new stuff
2014-06-24 23:42 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:42 falconlok: worked?
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: the
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: er
2014-06-24 23:42 Gaia: new sounds and stuff
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: from other maps
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: :3
2014-06-24 23:44 falconlok: yeap
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: then
2014-06-24 23:44 Gaia: i found a nice one
2014-06-24 23:45 falconlok: puush
2014-06-24 23:45 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9J7WU/07f4e8bbad.wav
2014-06-24 23:45 falconlok: o.O
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: isn't that one same one that you are using tho?/
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: but bit longer
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: is it?
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: yes
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: o
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: oh wait
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: I didnt use whistle at all
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: thats why
2014-06-24 23:46 Gaia: lol
2014-06-24 23:46 falconlok: ?
2014-06-24 23:48 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9J84R/389a05261c.wav
2014-06-24 23:48 falconlok: nice
2014-06-24 23:49 falconlok: I was ganna get this from Dungeon's skin
2014-06-24 23:49 Gaia: oh lol
2014-06-24 23:50 falconlok: do you want that as whistle
2014-06-24 23:50 falconlok: or finish
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: errrr
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: idk
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: i didnt use whistle
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: at all
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: nono
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: I mean as a name
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: yeah
2014-06-24 23:51 Gaia: ik
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: so that you can use that as custom
2014-06-24 23:51 falconlok: oh
2014-06-24 23:52 falconlok: well you can use it later
2014-06-25 00:28 falconlok: I hit 60%
2014-06-25 00:28 falconlok: ugh
2014-06-25 00:29 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: did you update
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: urs
2014-06-25 00:29 Gaia: dude i got a friend to mod mine
2014-06-25 00:29 Gaia: yeah
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: wait
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: LOL
2014-06-25 00:29 falconlok: I wonder what he is going to say
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: XD
2014-06-25 00:30 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 00:30 Gaia: hes like
2014-06-25 00:30 Gaia: WRONG BEAT
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: I got your lastest
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: update
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: and here you go
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9J9VI/65ac050889.osz
2014-06-25 00:30 falconlok: combined
2014-06-25 00:33 Gaia: updated with urs
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9Ja3h/096aac2a1d.jpg
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: Ugh
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: Why does it say update
2014-06-25 00:33 falconlok: So fishy
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: wtf
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: idk
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: wait
2014-06-25 00:37 Gaia: abe u got to halfway?
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 00:38 Gaia: mine stops at 116 for u
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: ohh
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: 116th
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: mine stops at 117
2014-06-25 00:38 falconlok: just edited some thing in the middle
2014-06-25 00:39 Gaia: o ok
2014-06-25 00:39 Gaia: wanna send me again or u good?
2014-06-25 00:39 falconlok: when are you ganna go sleep
2014-06-25 00:40 Gaia: idk
2014-06-25 00:40 falconlok: lol
2014-06-25 00:40 Gaia: we could go again tmr i guess
2014-06-25 00:40 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 01:23 falconlok: done
2014-06-25 01:23 falconlok: update your song
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: yeah
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: no updates
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 01:24 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: gime what u got
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: ima sleep after
2014-06-25 01:24 Gaia: then contime tmr
2014-06-25 01:25 falconlok: http://puu.sh/9JceT/9821f2de86.osz
2014-06-25 01:26 Gaia: done
2014-06-25 18:38 Gaia: bruh
2014-06-25 18:38 Gaia: cant submit beatmap
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: sometimes that happens
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: does it stop at distributing to network
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: ?
2014-06-25 18:38 Gaia: yea
2014-06-25 18:38 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 18:39 falconlok: Osu mapping server crashed probs
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: o
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: no need to freak out then
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: ok
2014-06-25 18:39 Gaia: phew lol
2014-06-25 18:39 falconlok: It's like
2014-06-25 18:39 falconlok: 50% of submitting
2014-06-25 18:40 falconlok: You were lucky for this whole time
2014-06-25 18:40 falconlok: lol
2014-06-25 18:40 Gaia: really
2014-06-25 18:40 Gaia: LOL
2014-06-25 18:40 Gaia: ic
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: For [Easy] there are so many things to go over
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: There is huge criteria
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: really
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: qq
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: i fixed
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: yeah
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: a lot of things
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: to make it easier
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: but
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: actually
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: cant upload
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: lol
2014-06-25 18:43 falconlok: export
2014-06-25 18:43 Gaia: mm
2014-06-25 18:44 Gaia: http://puu.sh/9KkZB/bcbbcf7baa.osz
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: OMG....
2014-06-25 18:45 Gaia: really my theory of easy is that
2014-06-25 18:45 Gaia: if i can play with mouse its ok
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: this map
2014-06-25 18:45 Gaia: lol..
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: [easy] is
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: ugh
2014-06-25 18:45 falconlok: *faceplam*
2014-06-25 18:46 falconlok: It doesn't meed the very first requirement
2014-06-25 18:46 falconlok: meet*
2014-06-25 18:46 falconlok: :(
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: which
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: is
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: ?
2014-06-25 18:47 falconlok: DS
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: er
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: ?
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: where are the reqs
2014-06-25 18:47 Gaia: leme see
2014-06-25 18:47 falconlok: nono
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: I asked my friend (No Dap)
2014-06-25 18:48 Gaia: mmhm?
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: He gave me few points
2014-06-25 18:48 Gaia: okay
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: DS has to be consistant
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: first
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: okay
2014-06-25 18:48 falconlok: wait
2014-06-25 18:49 Gaia: ds stands for what tho
2014-06-25 18:49 Gaia: ?
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: Distance Snapping
2014-06-25 18:49 Gaia: o
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: and grid is very
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: fine...
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: lo
2014-06-25 18:49 falconlok: Make it bit bigger
2014-06-25 18:50 falconlok: you must use DS start to end
2014-06-25 18:50 falconlok: for [easy] and [normal]
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: okay
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: grid lv 1
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: good?
2014-06-25 18:50 Gaia: lol
2014-06-25 18:51 falconlok: 2
2014-06-25 18:52 falconlok: and for velocity
2014-06-25 18:52 falconlok: Use just 1
2014-06-25 18:53 Gaia: aight
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: yo
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: just save ur beatmap first
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: back up
2014-06-25 18:56 falconlok: and you can look at the example
2014-06-25 18:59 falconlok: 1. Distance Snapping - Be consistant
2014-06-25 18:59 falconlok: 2. No stacks or overlaps
2014-06-25 19:00 Gaia: does 12-14 count as stacking
2014-06-25 19:00 falconlok:
2014-06-25 19:00 falconlok: When you see this a beginner
2014-06-25 19:00 falconlok: you'll get confused, right?
2014-06-25 19:00 Gaia: i c

[Insane]

Keep shapes and jumps in the control

00:04:016 (4) -

This is not a good circle placement.
Rather place it here:

00:10:182 (1,2,3) -
This might be possible, but it's bit hard to get to.
Rather place it like this:

00:11:182 (2) -
Rather place it at coordinate (144,52)

00:53:182 (5,6,1) -
There is better placement for this:
Rather place it like this for better flow (Because flow is important!):

00:55:349 (4) -
Rather move closer to a place. Some where... like (180,256)
o: Wowowow okaai thanks u so much senpai :D alls fixed!!
sjoy
M4M
首先你要补个N难度 这样才符合RANK 规则
Easy不知道版本对不对
为什么就一种颜色 没有NC
HARD 难度也有问题,时间轴都没对齐
我就摸I 好了
首先20秒前 没有音效 给人很空的感觉
重音的地方可以试试加WHISTLE
比如00:00:016 (1) - 头部
00:01:349 (4) - 头部之类的
00:21:016 (2,1) - 这种无意义的遮挡能避免就避免
00:23:515 这种地方太空了 给人不舒服 一条音轨空的时候,可以跟另外一条来MAP
00:26:349 (1) - 00:27:682 (4) - 明明 位置很接近,为什么不考虑重叠呢
00:33:016 (5,1,2,3) - 这里也是建议换音轨
00:46:349 (1) - 这里同上
00:57:015 (4) - 这种超长的滑条 不建议在高难度重复出现,会显得无聊所以还是建议改音轨跟
总体上的问题差不多就是这类音轨跟得太单一
然后排版有些生硬
可以多看看RANK图 :D
Topic Starter
Gaia

sjoy wrote:

M4M
首先你要补个N难度 这样才符合RANK 规则
Easy不知道版本对不对
为什么就一种颜色 没有NC
HARD 难度也有问题,时间轴都没对齐
我就摸I 好了
首先20秒前 没有音效 给人很空的感觉
重音的地方可以试试加WHISTLE
比如00:00:016 (1) - 头部
00:01:349 (4) - 头部之类的
00:21:016 (2,1) - 这种无意义的遮挡能避免就避免
00:23:515 这种地方太空了 给人不舒服 一条音轨空的时候,可以跟另外一条来MAP
00:26:349 (1) - 00:27:682 (4) - 明明 位置很接近,为什么不考虑重叠呢
00:33:016 (5,1,2,3) - 这里也是建议换音轨
00:46:349 (1) - 这里同上
00:57:015 (4) - 这种超长的滑条 不建议在高难度重复出现,会显得无聊所以还是建议改音轨跟
总体上的问题差不多就是这类音轨跟得太单一
然后排版有些生硬
可以多看看RANK图 :D
阿.....好像送錯圖了.. 但還是謝謝你的mod
馬上改了, 聽/看起來比較好!!
感恩感恩 :)
Fuuyu
From xLoupGarou's Modding Queue


*Mp3 & BG - OK

[Normal]
Circle Size - 3
00:30:685 Blanket more?


00:41:018 Fix. .


[Cookiesi's Hard]
LOL , Don't use a 1/6 Snap Divisor ( Use 1/4 Instead ). . This is gonna be tough :o
You got 2 choices ( Remap ) or ( Follow my MOD )

00:00:019 End the Long Note ( LN ) here - 00:00:352
00:00:630 (2) Move the Note here - 00:00:518
00:00:796 (3) Move here - 00:00:852 End here - 00:01:018
00:01:185 Add a note
00:01:296 (5) Move Here - 00:01:352 then remove the repeat it should end here - 00:01:685
00:01:852 Add a note
00:02:185 Add a LN End - 02:352
00:02:685 End the LN here - 00:03:018
00:03:296 Move here - 00:03:185
00:03:463 Move - 00:03:518
00:03:630 Move - 00:03:685
00:03:796 Move - 00:03:852
00:03:963 Move - 00:04:018 Remove the repeat it should end here - 00:04:352
00:04:518 Add a note
00:04:852 Add a LN End Here - 00:05:018

I'm only up to there, I think you should really remap this . . for a start follow my MOD
That's All

Good Luck~
Topic Starter
Gaia

xLoupGarou wrote:

From xLoupGarou's Modding Queue


*Mp3 & BG - OK

[Normal]
Circle Size - 3
00:30:685 Blanket more?
Ohh good idea~

00:41:018 Fix. .
Since it's a normal I think it's fine with all sorts of random shapes

[Cookiesi's Hard]
He's changed on his own accord lol

That's All

Good Luck~
Thanks for your mod!~ :)
Koiyuki


From my queue of M4M

  1. Grey——Just some complaints.
  2. Black——My personal suggestions.
  3. Bold——Highly recommended.
  4. Red——(Maybe) Unrankable, you have to fix it.

[General]
  1. Inconsistency in uninherited (red) timing sections in Saku's Insane. Other diffs are with 19ms and Saku's Insane with 16ms.
  2. Tags conflicts, please check AImod. Also you should add GDmapper's username into tags.
  3. The mp3 is 320kbps in your mapset. The bitrate of a beatmap's audio file must be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 192kbps.
  4. Your BG is 1920x1080 which is larger than 1366x768. Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9.
  5. 自定义的咚咚声感觉不太合曲。
  6. Please fix the all unsnap kiai times.

[Easy]
  1. CS2 with Easy and CS4 with Normal is quite a big gap. I recommond rearrange the easy with cs3 ar3 hp2 od2, and normal to cs3.
  2. SV 1.0 maybe too high for an Easy diff, I recommend to reset SV to 0.8.
  3. You have to keep the same DS in an Easy diff. The distance between 00:02:685 (3,4) - , 00:13:352 (1,2,3,4) - , 00:18:685 (1,2,3,4) - and so on are all unrankable.
  4. 00:00:019 (1,2) - 尾巴碰在一起了不好看
  5. 00:16:018 (4,1,2) - 尽量不要在Easy里面放遮挡,对新手不友好
  6. 00:21:352 (1,2) - 现在这种滑条貌似是unrankable的,不能通过红点使滑条变速
    嘛基本就是要remap的节奏了

[Normal]
  1. Change cs4 to cs3.
  2. 00:14:352 (2,3) - Normal也是要距离相同的
  3. 00:01:018 (2,3,4,5,6) - 连续单点对新手不太好打,可以将其中3,4变成一个1/1滑条,后面的00:04:018 (3,4,5,6) - 等等也是一样的建议
  4. 01:14:018 (1,1) - NC比较多余

[Cookiesi's Hard]
  1. Why the hard is still with SV 1.0?
  2. 00:00:019 (1,2,3,4) - I feel really confused why you snap this to 1/3? The rhythm is on the 1/4 actually.
  3. 00:02:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
  4. 00:05:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - quite overmapped.
  5. 00:07:352 (8) - should begin at 00:07:185 - .
    ————
  6. The rhythm of the Hard diff is quite in a mess and doesn't follow the music. It needs to be improved more. Maybe remap please.

[Cookiesi's Duel]
  1. Maybe you should rename the custom diff name since it's not the highest star rating diff in the mapset.
  2. 00:02:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 00:07:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - so many overmapped streams that doesn't fit the song. Remove these.
  3. 00:14:685 (9) - Unrankable sliders, maybe you should make a safe one instead.
    ————
  4. Same suggestion in the hard. From my view, this map is not mapped according to the song.

[Insane]
  1. 00:10:185 (1,2,3) - 头上的whistle太响了,有种喧宾夺主的感觉。
  2. 00:26:352 (1,2,3) - 00:29:018 (3,4,5) - 00:54:352 (2,3,4) - 不要白线起三连,不符合节奏
  3. 00:29:935 (2) - 00:31:268 (5) - 不要为了故意加难而overmap,这里的去掉,留着的话听起来也很不舒服,后面有的也是一样
    ————
  4. 节奏可以,排列还是新手水平,太乱了,建议多看看rank图。另外其实我觉得这首歌不适合做的这么跳,毕竟还是比较舒缓的音乐曲,不过既然都做成这样了就算了。

[Saku's Insane]
  1. 00:25:182 (6) - the reverse should be at 00:25:515 -
  2. 00:37:265 (2) - why begin at 1/4?
  3. 01:14:015 - add a note.
    ——
  4. Rhythm is not good and the placement is ... So many random jumps, it doesn't make any sense and make the map looks in a mess. You should improve more on the placement.

That's all.
In a word, this mapset is quite far away from being ranked. Both mapper and GD mappers should learn more skills from mapping and ranked maps. The rhythm and placement is quite weird now.
Good luck.
Topic Starter
Gaia
我剛修好一些東西才看到你的Mod哈哈
這是我第一張圖所以都很亂 ><
謝謝你幫我mod!!
Mana
Applying your mods for my friend.

Gaia wrote:

Minakami Yuki wrote:



From my queue of M4M

  1. Grey——Just some complaints.
  2. Black——My personal suggestions.
  3. Bold——Highly recommended.
  4. Red——(Maybe) Unrankable, you have to fix it.

[General]
  1. Inconsistency in uninherited (red) timing sections in Saku's Insane. Other diffs are with 19ms and Saku's Insane with 16ms. NICE CATCH
  2. Tags conflicts, please check AImod. Also you should add GDmapper's username into tags.[/co] YES
  3. FIXED
  4. Your BG is 1920x1080 which is larger than 1366x768. Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9. FIXED
  5. 自定义的咚咚声感觉不太合曲。
  6. Please fix the all unsnap kiai times.

[Easy]
  1. CS2 with Easy and CS4 with Normal is quite a big gap. I recommond rearrange the easy with cs3 ar3 hp2 od2, and normal to cs3. OK
  2. SV 1.0 maybe too high for an Easy diff, I recommend to reset SV to 0.8.
  3. You have to keep the same DS in an Easy diff. The distance between 00:02:685 (3,4) - , 00:13:352 (1,2,3,4) - , 00:18:685 (1,2,3,4) - and so on are all unrankable.
  4. 00:00:019 (1,2) - 尾巴碰在一起了不好看
  5. 00:16:018 (4,1,2) - 尽量不要在Easy里面放遮挡,对新手不友好
  6. 00:21:352 (1,2) - 现在这种滑条貌似是unrankable的,不能通过红点使滑条变速
    嘛基本就是要remap的节奏了


[Cookiesi's Hard]
  1. Why the hard is still with SV 1.0? FIXED! SV1.2 NOW!
  2. 00:00:019 (1,2,3,4) - I feel really confused why you snap this to 1/3? The rhythm is on the 1/4 actually. FIXED! ALL IN 1/4
  3. 00:02:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^ FIXED
  4. 00:05:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - quite overmapped. SHORTENED
  5. 00:07:352 (8) - should begin at 00:07:185 - . NO
    ————
  6. The rhythm of the Hard diff is quite in a mess and doesn't follow the music. It needs to be improved more. Maybe remap please. ENHANCED

[Cookiesi's Duel]
  1. Maybe you should rename the custom diff name since it's not the highest star rating diff in the mapset.
  2. 00:02:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 00:07:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - so many overmapped streams that doesn't fit the song. Remove these. REMOVED & ENHANCED
  3. 00:14:685 (9) - Unrankable sliders, maybe you should make a safe one instead. REMOVED & FIXED
  4. Same suggestion in the hard. From my view, this map is not mapped according to the song.WILL LOOK INTO IT



That's all.
In a word, this mapset is quite far away from being ranked. Both mapper and GD mappers should learn more skills from mapping and ranked maps. The rhythm and placement is quite weird now.
Good luck.
我剛修好一些東西才看到你的Mod哈哈
這是我第一張圖所以都很亂 ><
謝謝你幫我mod!!
KittyAdventure
Wait a mod, tomorrow i check and mod you map^^
truonant
Hello~ from my Mod Queue

General:
- BG is too large for rank criteria: It needs to be maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9. PM me if you want a resized BG
- Tags are inconsistent throughout difficulties, make them consistent
- Audio is above 192kpbs. To be ranked, it needs to be 128kbps ~ 192 kbps

Easy –
00:01:352 (2) – It doesn’t look good if the slider tail is touching slider tail of 00:00:019 (1). Consider changing the angle to avoid this
00:02:685 (3) – NC
00:08:018 (5) – NC
00:08:018 (5) – blanket - http://puu.sh/9OvoJ/b53d396ab5.jpg
00:08:018 (5,6,1) – blanket
00:16:018 (4) – Add NC, remove NC from 00:17:352 (1) –
00:26:685 (1) – blanket
00:29:352 (4,5) - ^ http://puu.sh/9Oxc2/c1c177d1d5.jpg

Normal
00:13:352 (1) - blanket - http://puu.sh/9Ouwq/2a402e2785.jpg
00:29:352 (6) – NC
00:32:018 (1) – Remove NC
00:56:018 (1) – blanket
01:06:685 (1) –blanket http://puu.sh/9OuJf/61673f9b93.jpg

Hard
00:38:018 (8) – blanket
00:48:352 (3) -^
00:58:685 (2,3,4) - I think it looks better symmetric - http://puu.sh/9OwdL/bcbf681cf5.jpg
Topic Starter
Gaia

truonant wrote:

Hello~ from my Mod Queue

General: I was literally changing these things while you were modding lol OTL
- BG is too large for rank criteria: It needs to be maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9. PM me if you want a resized BG 's all good I got this
- Tags are inconsistent throughout difficulties, make them consistent Yee fixed
- Audio is above 192kpbs. To be ranked, it needs to be 128kbps ~ 192 kbps Yeeeup

Easy –
00:01:352 (2) – It doesn’t look good if the slider tail is touching slider tail of 00:00:019 (1). Consider changing the angle to avoid this Changed.. Kinda?
00:02:685 (3) – NC Ehh it's only up to 4 I think it's alright, might do it if someone else points it out
00:08:018 (5) – NC ^
00:08:018 (5) – blanket - http://puu.sh/9OvoJ/b53d396ab5.jpg Okie
00:08:018 (5,6,1) – blanket ^
00:16:018 (4) – Add NC, remove NC from 00:17:352 (1) – Mmmmkay
00:26:685 (1) – blanket Okai
00:29:352 (4,5) - ^ http://puu.sh/9Oxc2/c1c177d1d5.jpg ^

Normal
00:13:352 (1) - blanket - http://puu.sh/9Ouwq/2a402e2785.jpg Yesh
00:29:352 (6) – NC Gotcha
00:32:018 (1) – Remove NC ^
00:56:018 (1) – blanket Mmhm
01:06:685 (1) –blanket http://puu.sh/9OuJf/61673f9b93.jpg ^
Thanks for your mod! :)
Hegatrek
EASY

00:30:685 (5) - I think that 3 notes would fit better than a slider with which we hear only 2 ticks

00:47:352 (6) - Same, but only one note

01:14:352 (1) - Let this note purple, it's better imo

NORMAL

00:33:352 (3) - I think that notes 3, 4, 5, 6 should all have a little noise effect

HARD


00:29:352 (1) - I didn't saw any big map jump, you should place one there, since i found this moment pretty easy :p

I don't have anything else to say right now sooo, hope it helped a little, Bye bye !
Topic Starter
Gaia

Hegatrek wrote:

EASY

00:30:685 (5) - I think that 3 notes would fit better than a slider with which we hear only 2 ticks I don't want this to be too hard, so sadly no :(

00:47:352 (6) - Same, but only one note ^

01:14:352 (1) - Let this note purple, it's better imo Okay!

NORMAL

00:33:352 (3) - I think that notes 3, 4, 5, 6 should all have a little noise effect Sure


I don't have anything else to say right now sooo, hope it helped a little, Bye bye !
Thanks for your mod! :)
The Girls
Ergh, your map makes mine look so messy and unpolished :P

Please take whatever I have to say with a grain of salt...as well---I'm new to this community and new to modding. Nonetheless, maybe these will help :P

------
Easy

00:35:685 (5) - I get the feeling you were going for clarity and that's why its not wedged--but maybe move the 5 to the right and up a little bit, it would probably look more aesthetically pleasing if you tried that.

01:14:352 (3) - The previous patterns before this note that are 1 beat apart are all overlapping a little bit. From 01:05:352 to the end that seems to be the case, but the last jump would throw off a beginner player.

----
Normal

00:20:018 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) - The hitsounds for this section seem a little lopsided. It makes the smoothness of the song hobble. Your original hitsound pattern is every 4 beats. Could you try only putting the whistle on 1 and 5 and seeing if that enhances the flow of the song?

01:14:018 (1, 2) - The hitsound pattern here seems unpredictable. I tested using the S:C3 Whistle on both beats and it sounds a lot more consistent with the hitsound pairs that followed beforehand.

----
Cookiesi's Hard

00:08:018 (1, 2, 3)
00:09:352 (1, 2, 3)
00:18:685 (1, 2, 3)
00:20:018 (1, 2, 3) - These hitsound patterns could be enhanced if you started with a Whistle for the 1 beat. Congruity with the patterns before---so it doesn't seem like it doesn't have a place in the song.

00:52:685 (3, 4, 5) - Try Whistle/Finish/Clap on all three of them. I think it sounds better since it accentuates the pattern. The Whistles and Claps before this pattern seem almost a little random and it makes the song seem convoluted and jumbled. You might want to look at the hitsounds for that entire section, but I think the Whistle/Finish/Clap 3 finish definitely cleanses the rift well.

01:05:352 (5)
01:14:018 (3) - The C3 Whistle has a resonance beat that rings 1/2 beat after its placed. The pattern you set up from 1:05 all the way to the end is placing the C3 Whistle on the downbeat and letting it ring for 1/2 beat. But the ending, 01:14:018 (3) starts the ring on the last note of the song. Its probably even more noticeable since the C3 Whistle is so unique. Try placing the Whistle on the beginning and the end of the slider. (Refer to Easy mode ending about congruity.)

----
Insane

00:15:185 (1, 1, 2) - The two combos are beatspaced at the same distance. Changing the distances would make it easier to follow. I get that you used different combos to help the player see the time gap, but you stacked it something that was already used at equal spaces just before at 00:14:185 (1, 2, 3)

00:22:268 (2) - The Slider can confuse the player on the spatial distance. Your 1/2 beat jumps are so much farther apart than the actual full beat spaces.

00:34:352 (3) - Maybe move it towards the upper-right, so it forms a square with the 5, 1, 2 pattern.

01:01:852 (1) - If the asymmetry between this combo and the one before deliberate? If not, straightening out the symmetry you have going on would make the map look nicer ^^

01:04:018 (1, 2, 3, 4) - The are all the same distance apart from each other despite the spatial pattern you have previously. Maybe swap 3 and 4 so that you stack 2 and 3. I might help make the map more intuitive.

Sorry---hopefully I could've helped ><
Sidetail
Thanks.

The Girls wrote:

Ergh, your map makes mine look so messy and unpolished :P

Please take whatever I have to say with a grain of salt...as well---I'm new to this community and new to modding. Nonetheless, maybe these will help :P


Cookiesi's Hard

00:08:018 (1, 2, 3)
00:09:352 (1, 2, 3)
00:18:685 (1, 2, 3)
00:20:018 (1, 2, 3) - These hitsound patterns could be enhanced if you started with a Whistle for the 1 beat. Congruity with the patterns before---so it doesn't seem like it doesn't have a place in the song.
DONE

00:52:685 (3, 4, 5) - Try Whistle/Finish/Clap on all three of them. I think it sounds better since it accentuates the pattern. The Whistles and Claps before this pattern seem almost a little random and it makes the song seem convoluted and jumbled. You might want to look at the hitsounds for that entire section, but I think the Whistle/Finish/Clap 3 finish definitely cleanses the rift well. DONE

01:05:352 (5)
01:14:018 (3) - The C3 Whistle has a resonance beat that rings 1/2 beat after its placed. The pattern you set up from 1:05 all the way to the end is placing the C3 Whistle on the downbeat and letting it ring for 1/2 beat. But the ending, 01:14:018 (3) starts the ring on the last note of the song. Its probably even more noticeable since the C3 Whistle is so unique. Try placing the Whistle on the beginning and the end of the slider. (Refer to Easy mode ending about congruity.)
Some parts were used.
Topic Starter
Gaia

The Girls wrote:

Ergh, your map makes mine look so messy and unpolished :Plol don't worry you'll clean it up eventually

Please take whatever I have to say with a grain of salt...as well---I'm new to this community and new to modding. Nonetheless, maybe these will help :PNpnp I mean a mod is a mod so I'll take anything you've got to say C:

------
Easy

00:35:685 (5) - I get the feeling you were going for clarity and that's why its not wedged--but maybe move the 5 to the right and up a little bit, it would probably look more aesthetically pleasing if you tried that. Hmmm Good point, but changed with sth else

01:14:352 (3) - The previous patterns before this note that are 1 beat apart are all overlapping a little bit. From 01:05:352 to the end that seems to be the case, but the last jump would throw off a beginner player. Was following DS-kun but you've got a point

----
Normal

00:20:018 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) - The hitsounds for this section seem a little lopsided. It makes the smoothness of the song hobble. Your original hitsound pattern is every 4 beats. Could you try only putting the whistle on 1 and 5 and seeing if that enhances the flow of the song? Nah, sorry this was intentional, but I'll keep it in mind if someone else points it out

01:14:018 (1, 2) - The hitsound pattern here seems unpredictable. I tested using the S:C3 Whistle on both beats and it sounds a lot more consistent with the hitsound pairs that followed beforehand. Lol I'm still testing all sorts of hitsounds.. But I'll go with what you said for now (:

----
Insane

00:15:185 (1, 1, 2) - The two combos are beatspaced at the same distance. Changing the distances would make it easier to follow. I get that you used different combos to help the player see the time gap, but you stacked it something that was already used at equal spaces just before at 00:14:185 (1, 2, 3) Changed! Good eye haha

00:22:268 (2) - The Slider can confuse the player on the spatial distance. Your 1/2 beat jumps are so much farther apart than the actual full beat spaces. Sooooo what should I do? Didn't touch yet

00:34:352 (3) - Maybe move it towards the upper-right, so it forms a square with the 5, 1, 2 pattern. Ohh good eye

01:01:852 (1) - If the asymmetry between this combo and the one before deliberate? If not, straightening out the symmetry you have going on would make the map look nicer ^^ I made copies, haha tyty

01:04:018 (1, 2, 3, 4) - The are all the same distance apart from each other despite the spatial pattern you have previously. Maybe swap 3 and 4 so that you stack 2 and 3. I might help make the map more intuitive. Alright.

Sorry---hopefully I could've helped >< And you have!
Thanks for your mod! Hey you've got a nice eye for modding haha
Ntasuto
Hii o/
mod from my M4M Q.

General:
Inconsistency in Kiai Times: [Cookiesi's Duel] : Kiai #1 - the end
Song ends so suddenly . awkward :|

Easy
General:
Many unsnapped inherited points

00:08:018 (5,6) - pls blanket
00:12:685 (3,1) - bad overlap. blanket instead
00:20:685 (4,1) - blanket
00:29:352 (4,5) - blanket better
00:44:018 (2,4) - ugly overlap.
00:49:352 (2,4) - ^
00:52:018 (5,1) - stack better
00:52:685 (6,1) - ugly overlap.
00:58:685 (1,2) - unnecessary overlap
01:00:018 (2,3) - ^
01:08:018 (2,3,1) - make (1) slider's tail touch (2) head . it will be symmetrical and more appealing
01:12:018 (1,2) - fix (2) to perfectly overlap on the center of (1) side

Normal
General:
01:14:262 to 01:14:268 unsnapped inherited point
The whole map has inconsistent spacing, that is very obvious. check it pls

00:02:685 (1) - not perfect
00:05:352 (1) - ^ ( make sure the middle line passes through the middle slider tick)
00:29:352 (1) - why it has an extra connection point near its tail ?
00:30:685 (3,1) - unnecessary overlap
00:38:685 (4,1) - ^
00:40:018 (1,2) - ^
00:42:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) - what on earth is going one ? :S its like a hitsound mayhem :|
01:00:018 (3) - not perfect
01:06:352 (6,1) - blanket better
01:01:352 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2) - and again the hitsound mayhem :|

Insane
General:
Many unsnapped inherited points.

00:00:019 (1,2) - pls center perfectly
00:01:852 (1,1) - why new combo color ? remove it
00:04:519 (1,1) - ^
00:07:019 (5,6) - not perfect flipped mirror
00:12:852 (1) - remove new combo
00:13:352 (1,1,2,3) - pls symmetry !
00:15:519 (1,2) - remove new combo
00:19:519 (3) - stack better
00:20:519 (3,1) - not perfect mirror
00:21:352 (1) - not perfect
00:22:685 (3) - ^ fix both
00:26:685 (4) -not perfect. move the middle connection point on top of the middle slider tick
00:29:018 (3) - center it
00:29:352 (1,2,3,4) - you could do better than this. put some imagination ;)
00:33:518 (1,2) - not perfect flipped mirror
00:36:018 (1,1) - unnecessary overlap
00:43:186 (3,5) - not perfectly stacked
00:44:519 (3,5) - ^
00:46:685 (1,1) - remove new combo
00:47:518 (1,3) - not perfectly mirrored
00:48:852 (5,7) - ^
00:49:518 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - same applies for this pattern ^
00:50:851 (1,2) - not perfectly mirrored
00:51:185 (3,4) - ^
00:51:518 (5,6) - ^
00:58:685 (1,2) - ^
01:00:018 (1,2) - ^
01:01:352 (1,2,1,2) - :| this is too off if you wanted it to be mirrored
01:01:852 (1,2) - remove new combo color
01:02:685 (1,2,1,2) - not perfect mirror
01:03:185 (1,2) - remove new combo color
01:09:352 (1) - not perfect
01:06:185 (1) - remove new combo color
01:11:018 (1,2,3,4) - not perfect flipped mirror
01:12:351 (2) - not perfect
01:12:018 (1,3) - not perfect mirror
01:13:185 (1,2) - not perfect flipped mirror

Cookiesi's Hard
General:
Unsnapped inherited points 01:05:336to 01:05:352 / 01:08:200 to 01:08:185 / 01:09:600 to 01:09:602 / 01:10:900 to 01:10:935

00:29:352 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - not perfect flipped mirror. use ctrl+>
00:32:018 (1,2,3,4,5) - stop trying to kill people with OCD. please center it

Cookiesi's Duel
General:-

00:00:352 (2) - not perfect
00:02:018 (5,1) - ugly overlap.. stack em
00:04:352 (6,7) - not perfect
00:23:519 (2,4) - bad blanket
00:27:185 (2,4) - ugly overlap
00:36:519 (7,8,9) - fix them to make it more appealing. (8) is a bit off and looks so weird.
00:46:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - :| speechless
01:06:685 (3) - replace with a single note
01:08:018 (6) - ^
01:13:352 (3) - ^
01:13:685 (1) - 670ms spinner ? o.O pls

Good luck with your map ;)
P.S. MUCH OPPAI :3
Sidetail
[Cookiesi's Hard]
General:
Unsnapped inherited points 01:05:336to 01:05:352 / 01:08:200 to 01:08:185 / 01:09:600 to 01:09:602 / 01:10:900 to 01:10:935 DONE

00:29:352 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - not perfect flipped mirror. use ctrl+> I did that before, probably you must have serious OCD
00:32:018 (1,2,3,4,5) - stop trying to kill people with OCD. please center it I-it's not like I want you to die or anything. Baka


[Cookiesi's Duel]
General:-

00:00:352 (2) - not perfect Dude that is like the best part. You are going to miss out on those pleasure that you get from that round slider
00:02:018 (5,1) - ugly overlap.. stack em please BUT OKAY FIXED
00:04:352 (6,7) - not perfect I am leaving that. (Just fixed the spot)
00:23:519 (2,4) - bad blanket ok FIXED
00:27:185 (2,4) - ugly overlap Jee... ok FIXED
00:36:519 (7,8,9) - fix them to make it more appealing. (8) is a bit off and looks so weird. ok FIXED
00:46:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - :| speechless Never seen jumps before? Well I fixed it anyways.
01:06:685 (3) - replace with a single note Derp
01:08:018 (6) - ^
01:13:352 (3) - ^

01:13:685 (1) - 670ms spinner ? o.O pls plz

Good luck with your map ;)
P.S. MUCH OPPAI :3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply