42.86%
No
42.86%
Maybe
14.29%
Total votes: 7
Topic Starter
kirkachel
I'm trying to play osu on my surface pro 3 i3, it works perfectly well, but rn i have my original stylus broken and I ordered new from aliexpress, i hope it would not be much worse than the original, but the same time I have a cuestion: Is there any place in internet where I can order touchscreen friendly gloves with extra low friction or something like that? I thunk it is an interesting way to play osu, at least I can use 4 fingers on the screen at the same moment (more is too difficult) and it feels so futuristic to play on windows tablet, but only until the moment your finger burns because of friction
NicNock
I feel this would get more useful responses in G&R (a mod will move the post for you), I don't have an answer to your post though sorry
Patatitta
you could probably just use the same gloves arcade players use, where I live, the arcade itself sells them, but if not, you can probably just google arcade gloves online?

edit: reading about it, seems you really don't need banger gloves, just any regular cotton glove will work
MaxIsABigKaiju
Why do you want to use 4 fingers… TAG4 charts?
Patatitta

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

Why do you want to use 4 fingers… TAG4 charts?
no, this is just a way to play full TD, you use both hands, and overall having more fingers can allow to hit bursts more easily and stuff, when I played TD standard I played with two hands, one finger per hand normally, and whenever somerthing big came up I brought up the second figners
Corne2Plum3

NicNock wrote:

I feel this would get more useful responses in G&R (a mod will move the post for you), I don't have an answer to your post though sorry
moved the thread here
I AM VERY SMART
Yes you are crazy
BlueChinchompa
I'd say its pretty normal

I have seen another player (they are around 5 digit but I forgot their name) and they play tapx (pen and 1 key on keyboard)
KS Wicher
Check out lowola
Pure Madness

Wooting uwu and tapx is crazy
I AM VERY SMART

KS Wicher wrote:

Check out lowola
Pure Madness

Wooting uwu and tapx is crazy
Back then we only had a $5 mouse and a Microsoft 600 Wired Keyboard with a 30fps screen for osu!

Omg kids these days 🤦