forum

Which hololive member are you

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
yeah
forgot to take a scrennshot but i got ayame (how????)
xch00F
forgot to click on url but the frog one
is there a frog one, I hope so
MaxIsABigKaiju
i got okayu (hi reyalp!!!)
Nanofranne
Akai Haato, waoo
AnnaRazy
the tests meta is back? :o
my result btw

(wait, we got the same one?)
Achromalia
nvm it's ok now!!

idk, is this accurate at all...? i don't really watch hololive or adjacent streamers, so...
i'm not familiar with what this means

+ i think i can be calm/collected, but i'm not sure that necessarily true all the time. i'm actually super super neurotic and anxious, but i just never really Feel it unless it's a very specific situation, because i usually Think it-- i'm very distracted and disorganized most of the time

+ naive... that... is probably true :'( according to my own impressions, somehow i'm both very cynical and weary and fearful, but then also extremely idealistic about who people could be and how people could nurture each other

+ from what i remember hearing, i suppose i've been a therapy-and-advice "figure of wisdom" in the eyes of some of the friends i've met, so this might make sense, but i wish this was more substantive
Polyspora

literally only the last question matters lmao
[ Rynn ]
i got pekora \^o^/

lostsilver

idk hololive, but shes cute
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Achromalia wrote:

nvm it's ok now!!

idk, is this accurate at all...? i don't really watch hololive or adjacent streamers, so...

+ i think i can be calm/collected, but i'm not sure that necessarily true all the time. i'm actually super super neurotic and anxious, but i just never really Feel it unless it's a very specific situation, because i usually Think it-- i'm very distracted and disorganized most of the time

+ naive... that... is probably true :'( according to my own impressions, somehow i'm both very cynical and weary and fearful, but then also extremely idealistic about who people could be and how people could nurture each other

+ from what i remember hearing, i suppose i've been a therapy-and-advice "figure of wisdom" in the eyes of some of the friends i've met, so this might make sense, but i wish this was more substantive
Achromalia is an oneesan confirmed
Farfocele
tbh i think this should be in surveys maybe?

This is my result though.

I've heard of them, and with Hololive, this is honestly the most I could engage with vtubers.
Patatitta
GET FUCKED

Corne2Plum3

Farfocele wrote:

tbh i think this should be in surveys maybe?

This is my result though.

I've heard of them, and with Hololive, this is honestly the most I could engage with vtubers.
yes

Edit: Passed the test but isn't it the most common result?

- Marco -
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Patatitta wrote:

GET FUCKED

Behrauder
sametdze

inaccurate, this chick is NOT me
Achromalia

Reyalp51 wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

nvm it's ok now!!

Achromalia is an oneesan confirmed
...arguably? i don't think any hololive characters/vtubers/members really reflect me though. not that i think these quizzes were really supposed to do that with any pinpoint accuracy ^^; but i dont mind if that's the impression
DM FOR MUTUAL
Kobold84
Yeah, close enough.

Jangsoodlor
I'm naturally cute and funny

Patatitta

quiz wrote:

There is a saying that "a fan reflects their oshi".
I think we can say this is false now
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Patatitta wrote:

quiz wrote:

i relate a lot to okayu actually
Achromalia

Reyalp51 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

quiz wrote:

i related like
not at all
to anyone :(

however, glad people find some form of reflection in this, it's always sweet to find yourself represented and possibly understood through other people as proxies/vehicles/extensions of yourself
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

quiz wrote:

i related like
not at all
to anyone :(

however, glad people find some form of reflection in this, it's always sweet to find yourself represented and possibly understood through other people as proxies/vehicles/extensions of yourself
i feel like i relate to towa!
Naiad

Have never watched hololive.
Winnyace
MistressRemilia

Gotta look her up now.
FoolishGamming

Also Regretting to found what hololive is
NicNock
I have never watched hololive but anyways I got

Oozora Subaru

Describes me as "confident" and "optimistic"

I haven't the littlest clue either
lostsilver

NicNock wrote:

I have never watched hololive but anyways I got

Oozora Subaru

Describes me as "confident" and "optimistic"

I haven't the littlest clue either
heyy i know her from a meme!!
shes from the hey ya duck meme
WintermintP
https://www.quizexpo.com/which-hololive-member-are-you/result/27128/

I got Calliope but I personally find some of the obscure indies far more relatable than any of the Holomem (simply because they're guitar playing vtubers and they're few and far between; Highly vouch for Kazusa Hizuru as one example). I already have a very strong distaste for the "idol" formula. They expect you to sing, they don't let you write/record your own instrumentals or your own lyrics, they have full control over what genre of "music" you're even going to sing, you don't even get to play your own gawddang instrument, not even the technical ability behind singing is even going to matter, let alone technical proficiency on an instrument, yea, nope. If I'm ever going to get famous as an artist my branding is literally going to be centred on my technical skill and compositional ability on my guitar and I'm going to do originals exclusively where I write+play+record nearly all guitar parts myself.

You can't really call a song your own unless you actually write and record the dang instrumental and what have you, and while Calliope seems to have decent musical tastes, her songs themselves, not a fan.

Call me jealous all you want, but there needs to come a time where the spotlight needs to swing back to the instrumentalists themselves. I get that this is a guitarist struggle that nobody else is going to understand but it does deserve to be said. Okay. Rant over.

Calliope does have quite the skills on her rapping and it clearly shows that she works hard an awful lot though, I'll give her that.