forum

Should i be a femboy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DefNotKal
idk, have this random thought the past few months, what y'all think?
Topic Starter
DefNotKal
Sorry wrong forum.
Winnyace
This isn't something some strangers on the internet should tell you the answer to. You should search up in yourself about that, if you truly want to become a femboy. You also honestly sound like a kid by doing this, and I fear you might actually be one.
Topic Starter
DefNotKal

Winnyace wrote:

This isn't something some strangers on the internet should tell you the answer to. You should search up in yourself about that, if you truly want to become a femboy. You also honestly sound like a kid by doing this, and I fear you might actually be one.
I read about those femboys getting top dollars from people in discord, and i think this maybe a good way to gain some money, not main source ofc.
Winnyace

DefNotKal wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

I read about those femboys getting top dollars from people in discord, and i think this maybe a good way to gain some money, not main source ofc.
Patatitta

DefNotKal wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

isn't that prostitution
Winnyace

Patatitta wrote:

DefNotKal wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

isn't that prostitution
It is prostitution.
Corne2Plum3

DefNotKal wrote:

Do whatever you want
AnnaRazy
idk

also, why did u make a second account?
Patatitta

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

DefNotKal wrote:

Do whatever you want
honestly you should start reading threads
vNoke
lostsilver
do what you feel most comfortable with!

also;

AnnaRazy wrote:

yeah why did you make a new acc, notkal?
Karmine

Winnyace wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

DefNotKal wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

isn't that prostitution
It is prostitution.
To make it even worse I'm fairly sure he's a minor.
sametdze

lostsilver wrote:

AnnaRazy wrote:

he tried to show an image on the forums but it didnt work so he made another account to show it (the image in question is his avatar on this account)

as for OP, don't, this is a terrible idea.
Reyalp51
Only if you post pics

pls fbi agent i was joking please
lostsilver

sametdze wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

AnnaRazy wrote:

he tried to show an image on the forums but it didnt work so he made another account to show it (the image in question is his avatar on this account)

as for OP, don't, this is a terrible idea.
ohh
burgernfat

DefNotKal wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

if you want to become one just for this, don't. there are many other ways to earn money that will make you much more and will be way more enjoyable for you
Achromalia
i ultimately have to agree with everyone here, and primarily my fear is that you'll be readily exploited-- physically and psychologically and emotionally, with a really heavy effect on how your social circles are composed depending on much you involve yourself with online exhibitionism (inferring from how you've described this in the thread)

you seem to conflate "being a femboy" with "selling myself aesthetically/sensually/[...] for money". that's a mistake, and there are important distinctions to be made. "being a femboy" is a bit of an arbitrary experience that i'm guessing people might generally tie together through a couple simple principles of what it looks/feels like to be "male" + be "feminine" through some kind of common conventional profile of clothing/mannerisms/aesthetics/status (although many feminine people don't people necessarily have to identify this way to engage with femininity), and you can differentiate many of the conventional and unconventional impressions that this will carry, observing how it might be generalized aesthetically and behaviorally versus what it might neglect of your interiority as a person if you exclusively present yourself through a narrow profile of personality.

and you need to prioritize-- were you simply hoping to enjoy your femininity, but found yourself in a position where you had a desperate obligation to make money to survive? are you already comfortable, where you're merely doing this to satisfy a personally expressive need where you figure you might as well hope to make money while you gratify yourself? either way, there are consequences to consider, because this is serious work that you should probably not take lightly, and certainly not take lightly by relying the opinions of a few people on the internet like us who have no direct experience to knowledgeably guide you anywhere.

surely you've heard what this is like for women who've been exploited through the internet. you will not be exempt from that possibility either. in the context of digital voyeurism, anything conceivably "feminine" in any dimension, especially when associated with anything approximating cuteness/softness, is very very easily objectified by others often to the extent that people may neglect your health/safety and emotional wellbeing.

do not be locked in a small exclusive community of discord servers with people who you do not actually trust beforehand, especially not if you're socially isolated from any other sources of communication. do not allow yourself to be alienated. vet your associations and make sure everyone is safe to be around. you may not necessarily have to be extremely vigilant, but you should know how to be responsible with your private information and how much to invest or withhold from people.

i can at least speak to the experience of being alone with internet people who've hoped to isolate me and coax me into their circles away from whatever home i had, people who maybe jokingly solicited me to travel somewhere to be with them, flippantly suggesting ways to use myself in order to fund that. i may have wanted to escape, but knowing someone who willingly accepts you does not equate to being safe with someone. i've experienced this as a child despite having never shown anything of myself except my own presence and personality in private messages-- and there is especially a certain kind of terror in being personally perceptible this way when you know how disinhibited that person might be for them to be able to make careless suggestions of you when you're young and vulnerable (or potentially literally a minor), especially if they start to stake their health on it-- you are not responsible for being a service or product to someone who leverages their wellbeing to get you to do something.

there is so much more that can be said here, but i just don't have the clarity of mind to say it. i figured i should be direct, though. i'm not as well-informed about the specifics of this experience and what it takes, and it may actually be an overcorrective mistake for me to suggest this much caution, especially because the stress of being vigilant can be even more exhausting than the work itself-- after all, it is work, and historically a very difficult and sometimes painful type of work-- but if you can be trusted to be discerning and aware enough, then i imagine you would at least understand why we might be covering our bases and making sure that there is some kind of response giving reason for caution.
reffty_gag
its your choice, if you like it just do it, at least dont harm other poeple cuz you're femboy.

anyway, BRO YOU SHOULD'NT MULTIACCOUNT OR YOU WILL BE BANNED
ClevelandsMyBro
lampoon
YES!
B0ii
do you wanna?
Nanofranne
Conceal and disassociate your irl identity to make sure you're safe before doing so..
Karmine
OP hasn't logged in since making this post, maybe we should let it die.
sametdze
what if he did... at least he's happy
Winnyace

Karmine wrote:

He didn't log on because this was a second account he made. His main is NotKal, created 2 days ago after this account, his second, was made.
Karmine

Winnyace wrote:

Karmine wrote:

He didn't log on because this was a second account he made. His main is NotKal, created 2 days ago after this account, his second, was made.
He hasn't logged in on his main account either.
Farfocele
well, this is not my question to answer either way.
Winnyace

Karmine wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Karmine wrote:

He hasn't logged in on his main account either.
Ah well. Not my problem.