communist test

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sametdze
Karmine
this test uses the classical Marxist texts and history as its foundations
Some questions are clearly stalinism oriented lol
Probably gonna get locked/wastelanded because "politics" even though it's not a serious test.

Topic Starter
sametdze

Karmine wrote:

Probably gonna get locked/wastelanded because "politics" even though it's not a serious test.
corne and his classic "i dont want this to end up like twitter"
Patatitta

some of the economical questions I skipped because I had no fucking clue, some I overall agreed with, completely disagreed on the questions about society
Kobold84
I hate communism.

burgernfat

Kobold84 wrote:

I hate communism.
unlucky birth place

also i got this
synthwavesquid
Lapizote

delawan npa aktebesta

(i'd consider myself a leftist but not a marxist tbh)
Behrauder
AnnaRazy
what
knowing that im from a country where everybody hates communism (not finland btw) this is really funny
MistressRemilia

I mean... I have a hammer and sickle tattooed on my wrist...
Corne2Plum3
Wimpy Cursed
keremaru

the one i most disagree with is artists not being able to claim copyright over something they made ("Artists should have no private ownership (or copyright) over the works that they create.")

do i think that artists should copyright everything regarding their work? no. there can be inspiration, or even remixing (art exchanges, audio remixes) that comes from someone's creation even if copyright is a thing
so the notion that creative properties should be credited to the public when a single, isolated group produced it (solo artist, band, orchestra, collaboration, art exchange, group sculpture, etc) is kinda crazy tbh
synthwavesquid
-
BluePyTheWDeer_
What?

BluePyTheWDeer_
Also, I think communism would be good if governments knew how to execute it properly
DM FOR MUTUAL