forum

autism test

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DM FOR MUTUAL
https://www.idrlabs.com/autism-spectrum/test.php

I was literally rocking while taking this test and after I finished I started pacing around the room

"Abnormal/Flat Speech" as well as "Social Difficulty" should be rated way higher for me.
Patatitta
I mean i'm literally diagnosed

also, some things bothered more as a child than now, like noise, was awful at it but learn how to manage it with time
cephaphysic
sametdze

questions touched me more than these other tests have. i truly related to most of these questions.
Lapizote
Karmine

I hate fire alarms but love the sound of thunder :D

Funny that depression is so low.
Kobold84
Reyalp51

Patatitta wrote:

also, some things bothered more as a child than now, like noise, was awful at it but learn how to manage it with time

lmao you cant make eye contact

good results i think, if i took this a couple of years ago it would be much worse
Behrauder

Test wrote:

Your autism spectrum symptoms are low.
MaxIsABigKaiju

This is illegal why is fixations so low
- Marco -

Sorry i've done it in italian :skull:
Wimpy Cursed
keremaru

ngl aggression and anxiety should be up more
sametdze
i was expecting more insanely autistic results
her everything

damn
B0ii

haha autism go brrrr
MrMcMikey22

I feel a bit debatable on some of the questions of where I should my answer, but I mostly agreed on most of the questions...
his everything
I don't have autism but I did the test anyway, and the result is pretty accurate!

Patatitta

Reyalp51 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

lmao you cant make eye contact
I would rather get shot in the head 3 times with a shotgun than making eye contact

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

This is illegal why is fixations so low
"low"
MistressRemilia

tbh most of this is probably better explained by my crippling anxiety, my depression, and my ADHD :-P
show more