forum

Political compass

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
burgernfat
You can take the test here and post your results below (either a screenshot or the numbers for the economic and social axes). I'll update the image below with every new answer. image removed due to laziness
DM FOR MUTUAL
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.18

I swear every time I take this test I move more left. Compared to last time I don't think it's my opinions changing, but my ability to click "strongly agree" or "strongly disagree"

Also there was a thread on this before: community/forums/topics/1792937?n=1
Reyalp51
did the test again, same results
Patatitta
this test is very american focused, and given that america leans a lot more torwards the right side of the spectrum in it's politics, I feel everyone who is slightly leftist gets amplified

--

Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.41
Topic Starter
burgernfat

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

the more you know i guess
how can you even check stuff like that
DM FOR MUTUAL

burgernfat wrote:

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

the more you know i guess
how can you even check stuff like that
I was literally there when that thread happened
igorsprite
Kobold84
Barely changed since last time.

Duck o-o

i have become less based and more cringe ;-;
Nanofranne

Same result
Jangsoodlor
Like many have said in the previous thread, this test is not that accurate. There's not even "Neutral/Unsure/I don't care" option. And some question is not even political at all!
Here's mine (again) btw

Compared to the last time:
Behrauder

Kobold84 wrote:

You are Russian, and the only one on the right side of the square. :o
Reyalp51

Patatitta wrote:

this test is very american focused, and given that america leans a lot more torwards the right side of the spectrum in it's politics, I feel everyone who is slightly leftist gets amplified
i feel the same way, like some questions on this test are just human rights but they are taken as a left thing. kinda weird
Nuuskamuikkunen

Patatitta wrote:

--

Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.41
I personally think the center is not well put either as well, anyway, there are so much nuances missing in these and all political spectrum tests.

Economic Left/Right :-4.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97

I think I changed more to the left while keeping the same score in social freedom.
WitherMite
Kolon Dee
Naiad

Test isn't very good.
z0z
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77

do i just land south-west of everyone else

edit:
re-did the test to get a pic
synthwavesquid
mk

- Marco -
Kobold84
Why is everyone in the green corner?
:o :o :o
[ Sebastian ]
Duck o-o

Kobold84 wrote:

Why is everyone in the green corner?
:o :o :o
not cool enough to get other side (unironically) ;-;
Blushing
keremaru
holy shit, kere is green like a bulbasaur!!! :0

Corne2Plum3
[ Sebastian ]

Kobold84 wrote:

Turns out I'm not the most right-wing OT user 😔
Nuuskamuikkunen

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

I think it's Ymir but we haven't seen his results.
MistressRemilia

Aside from having moved about one grid space north in the last 20 years, I seem to be in the same place as normal.
Patatitta

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

tbh that's more centrism than right-wing, which leads me believe that this test must be incredibly biased torwards the left because no way you're not clearly right-wing
StudioGuma
Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.21
z0z

Patatitta wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

tbh that's more centrism than right-wing, which leads me believe that this test must be incredibly biased torwards the left because no way you're not clearly right-wing
https://www.politicalcompass.org/faq
Patatitta

z0z wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

https://www.politicalcompass.org/faq
yeah they just said "yeah it is probably lmao not my problem"
[ Sebastian ]

Patatitta wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

I would probably consider myself more center-right than right-right. Even I think some of the stuff the right say like Tyler Swift being a government psyop to convince people to vote democrat or the government trying to make white people go extinct are conspiracy levels of retarded.
Patatitta

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

I would probably consider myself more center-right than right-right. Even I think some of the stuff the right say like Tyler Swift being a government psyop to convince people to vote democrat or the government trying to make white people go extinct are conspiracy levels of retarded.
that's like far right conspiracy theory levels. As I say, americans lopitic usually inch torward the right side of the spectrum so like the left seems kinda right and the right seems like far right
TheFIGovernment
I prefer the 12axes quiz more, so heres my results from that

https://imgur.com/a/21hqMtB

:3
Polyspora
Karmine
Can't be arsed looking for old results I got on it but it probably hasn't changed that much.

synthwavesquid

Karmine wrote:

Can't be arsed looking for old results I got on it but it probably hasn't changed that much.

bottom-left corner club
Winnyace
Ymir

Nuuskamuikkunen wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

I think it's Ymir but we haven't seen his results.
Apparently I'm even less right wing, lol.

Also why is there a picture of a Jew underneath my results lmfao.

Lapizote
too lazy to take this again, got lib left last time