forum

which are the worst errors you've ever commited on OT?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis
since i've been seeing so many discussions here (plus failed threads which result in a fight), what i want to do here is to show that everyone has commited errors and that you have to accept them and learn about them.

take "error" as:

1- A bad thread you've made
2- A post that you wrote agressively which resulted in a whole fight.

these are my 2 biggest errors on OT that i remember:

1- community/forums/topics/1655993?n=1 (OT was getting very very few answers around that time so i decided to make a thread with the title "when you" and the OP that you can see)

2- community/forums/topics/1678841?n=6: the time i wrote furious about a funi copypasta and started a 100 post fight
MrMcMikey22
my funniest bruh moment thread was that one thread where I just didn't know how to show an image and then I just posted a thread on ot of how I can post a goddang picture, becuz it's the forum people get most active at, obviously...

Though this didn't really result in a fight, I behaved like a wild pokemon eating pokemon trainers asses everyday O_O
DM FOR MUTUAL
GMT battle thread

It got wastelanded so no one was the winner :(

Somehow I feel like if I made a lock speedrun thread I would be 1 or 2 threads away from exile
Reyalp51

Reyalp51 wrote:

Last time i did this the thread got reported because i made a joke about fucking a minecraft sheep (yes im a comedy genius)
[ Sebastian ]
That one time I made a fan fiction of my character Sebastian being tickled to death by my other character Felix.

And that other time I made a hottest take thread and suggested something transphobic.
Stomiks
Surprisingly enough, I don't think I've ever made any mistakes here. Did I?

Rigbyuis wrote:

2- community/forums/topics/1678841?n=6: the time i wrote furious about a funi copypasta and started a 100 post fight
IT'S FUCKING HATELORE LMAOOOO

Anyways this wasn't your fault. There are just some users that desire attention so much they ruin the fun for other people.
[ Sebastian ]

Stomiks wrote:

IT'S FUCKING HATELORE LMAOOOO
I forgot about hatelore. It's been months since he's posted anything.
Duck o-o
the fishing incident
Patatitta
dont think I have too many errors on ot
B0ii

Dementedduck wrote:

the fishing incident
oh no
Corne2Plum3
Posting in OT for the 1st time
sonictehhedgeho
this seems perfect for me, i mean i just really wanted to get this off my chest

my last thread post, known as "clearing stuff up" got derailed so fucking hard. the thing is, i was fully in the wrong, and i believe my reputation here has been damaged. but, since i've been flooded by guilt, i might as well just go fucking ham and apologize a whole load. basically my error was we were talking about a guy, then i used a bad website (might i add, a pretty bad and fucked up website) to do some research on said guy, and used info from a video i barely even remembered. this resulted in another guy calling me out, and i learned something from him. i really shouldn't have used "that" website for info, and honestly, i should've never brought it up in the first place. i'm really, really sorry about this whole thing. i didn't really understand the problem with the site (i had used it for a long time, therefore was biased to the site) but thankfully the guy that called me out taught me something. as i said, i'm sorry. also, throw in unintentional homophobia in the mix. nicknames for the lgbt isn't really a good thing, is it? i'm also sorry for that.

let me guess, i've been dropped down from "sane sonic fan" to "schizo sonic fan"

#NEVERFORGETMOSTSANESONICFAN
Reyalp51

sonictehhedgeho wrote:

this seems perfect for me, i mean i just really wanted to get this off my chest

my last thread post, known as "clearing stuff up" got derailed so fucking hard. the thing is, i was fully in the wrong, and i believe my reputation here has been damaged. but, since i've been flooded by guilt, i might as well just go fucking ham and apologize a whole load. basically my error was we were talking about a guy, then i used a bad website (might i add, a pretty bad and fucked up website) to do some research on said guy, and used info from a video i barely even remembered. this resulted in another guy calling me out, and i learned something from him. i really shouldn't have used "that" website for info, and honestly, i should've never brought it up in the first place. i'm really, really sorry about this whole thing. i didn't really understand the problem with the site (i had used it for a long time, therefore was biased to the site) but thankfully the guy that called me out taught me something. as i said, i'm sorry. also, throw in unintentional homophobia in the mix. nicknames for the lgbt isn't really a good thing, is it? i'm also sorry for that.

let me guess, i've been dropped down from "sane sonic fan" to "schizo sonic fan"

#NEVERFORGETMOSTSANESONICFAN
Your reputation has not changed dont worry about it
synthwavesquid
-
I AM VERY SMART
None, I'm perfect
Rezq Gokou
Joining OT is the only mistake I made
Hatelore0000

Rigbyuis wrote:

HAHAYHA THE 100 POST FIGHT that was hilarious
[ Sebastian ]
Bringing up politics in any way. I'm over that now.
Farfocele
i dunno tbh.
lostsilver
being in ot
sometimes i feel like im not wanted :<
-Kori
joining
Lyawi

lostsilver wrote:

being in ot
don't say that
not true
- Marco -
Failing the SPT team many times. oh wait on OT? When i started posting topics because i was bored lmao i'm dogwater at writing new topics
lostsilver

Lyawi wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

being in ot
don't say that
not true
wait i am wanted?
179bpm

lostsilver wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

being in ot
don't say that
not true
wait i am wanted?
frick yeah brother/sister/idk we love you
lostsilver

179bpm wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

being in ot
don't say that
not true
wait i am wanted?
frick yeah brother/sister/idk we love you
yayy :D love ya'll too <3
Kobold84

lostsilver wrote:

being in ot
Untrue, your antics and your art (not just visual art) are always welcome.
lostsilver

Kobold84 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

being in ot
Untrue, your antics and your art (not just visual art) are always welcome.
waaaaa tysmm <3<3<3
why do i wanna cry now :cry:
you guys are so nice to meeee aaaaa
and tysm about my artt <3 i've been drawing since i was little and it's my favorite hobby for when i'm bored <3<3<3 ily all so much <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Aireunaeus
two days ago
synthwavesquid
it was probably a mistake to try to interact with other people on a more personal level while not understanding how i worked mentally at all
179bpm
for some reason i keep feeling like i pissed off lostsilver accidentially a few times even though i didn't mean to
lostsilver

179bpm wrote:

for some reason i keep feeling like i pissed off lostsilver accidentially a few times even though i didn't mean to
no ur fine bro
i've never been mad at you
(maybe a tiny bit annoyed but not mad)
nominomu
all my cringe old posts from like last year