forum

Mietz Webcomic owo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

oh wait i forgor to tell that I already backed up all of the images like a few months ago, anyways imgur still no mercy for you -_-
All the parts I made so far...
Episode 1
Part 0:
Part 0.5:
Part 1 (Beta):
Part 1 (Remake):
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Episode 2
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
I forgot to write the dialogue in the last two speechbubbles, so I obviously fixed that in the next day at least.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Episode 3
Part 43

Guest Credits:
Stomiks: Part 3-6, 9-12, 15-18, 20-22, 23-42 (he is basically a side-character at this point lol)
Hatelore0000: Part 7
B0ii: Part 24, 25
I AM VERY SMART: Part 24, 25
eeriepump (Steve): Part 31, 34, 36
eeriepump (Micheal): Part 31-33
eeriepump (Silva): Part 31, 33

(This text was written when I first started this thread lol):

SO!

In the last few weeks I decided it would be fun to make a webcomic on the osu! art forum website. I actually made a few parts, but I just wanna sort it all out in the correct order, just make sure that you guys will have a easier time watching these comics...

I actually don't know when I wanna do it yet, I may need to practice a lot to draw something half-decent, but I somehow want to do it this b a d l y!!! O_O

sorry I had to edit this image too, so that imgur won't remove this image, even though itwas somehow still there...
Also yes I got way too attached at this muscular cat that I have been thinking of drawing it since literal days 24/7 oh goodness.....I am quite the kind of guy that dreams day and night, losing my sight about the reality and becoming fiction. Gets interupted by a teacher ;___;

But dang, I'll be absolutely missing that, when I may no longer be able to imaginate as I get older. :(

Fun Fact: Both of these characters have something in common with osu! that made my brain go crazy, but I won't spoil about what kind of things have been exactly popping up into my mind...

Also I wanna put it on the osu! Art Subforum is that fine?

wait a minute tho I need to finish a song that I made uuhhh in 1-22 days???
reinosk
Waw... Looks cool
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Well there's my first rough looking comic/manga/idk I made on my phone..

I edited it again, to prevent any kind of chance of getting hacked or something...

I don't know why I didn't do that months ago, but I suppose no one has discovered that yet..

(Just some osu! users and that's it thank god lol)

(oh wait noooooo I deleted the imgur link! :cry:)
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
More stuff that I have drawn in school.

In this sheet of paper I tried to make "Mietz" look more expressive with his faces. But oh boy the poses he gonna make with his very buff muscles is not going to be an easy task to animate...
Anyways there are like 75 face expressions I gave to him.

Also O_O

However the biggest problem might be my profile picture guy..

Front Perspective:

Back Perspective:

Sorta looks the same, what should I do to avoid this confusion?

(I'm also editing these comments I made to back up these pictures too..)
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
i am so bored that I somehow think that I wouldn't be able to do anything further than that ._.
B0ii
Part 2 when?
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
hmmm...yesn't?? I made a random comic sketch of my character being "cured" by Mietz. My thought processing is just way too enormous for my sense of reality to make this a reality tho for now.
Btw is there some animation desktop that I easily use that somehow supports widescreen or something?
Stomiks
nice
Puppet
Cool ig
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Mietz dies of cringe. (Okay maybe I'll send some pics first and then start animmating stuff.)
I wanna draw some weapons too, because the genre would be mostly Slice of Life / RPG I think, when I would like to think of making this webseries...
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
"wtf Mietz wut are u holding??? O_O" the colouring looks a bit odd, but I still like this drawing I made .W.
Stomiks
cool
Corne2Plum3
Remind me the early 2010s rage comics
Ymir
you know captain underpants?
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
I haven't actually watched "Captain Underpants" yet, although I have heard from this series, but I have seen some 2010's rage comics. And too many random 2000's anime clips on YouTube jesus christ O_O.
Ymir
I havent 'watched' it , but in the books they would draw comics, so this post reminded me of it
Stomiks
I recommend you watch the movie. It's surprisingly pretty good.
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
I see..I could watch this movie at this evening.
Stomiks
Yeah go ahead and watch it
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Unfortunately I forgot to watch the Underpants movie, anyways there is an actual part 2 I just made, it's sequel from the first part I have made using my mobile phone. And I forgor to write the date lol.

(And yeah this was made by me using Paint 3D on my computer.)

btw just pretend that the paper on the previous episode didn't exist, it's just on the other side y'know *>;)

edit: wait was I writing at this time..anyways I'll add the date too lol..I posted it on October 24th 2022...
Stomiks
hmm
Ymir
stomiks cameo appearance when
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
well yeahhhh...I could do some collabs later on, I often have dreamed of people on osu! being there on this webcomic/webseries as guests. (You know the guest appearances on the TV shows. About that!)

However I don't think I am ready for a collaboration yet!
Stomiks

-Remi wrote:

Just draw a circle outside the face and it's me!
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Stomiks wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Just draw a circle outside the face and it's me!
hmmm like right after this part??? O_O {y'know wut I could maybe actually do that this early xp}

and like wut role do you wanna be?
Stomiks
idk, make me a hidden character, like an easter egg.
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
aha k
Stomiks
looking forward to it lol
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
there we go part 3 here we go O_O (took me about 3-4 hours to do this whole thing, but worth it! :P)
Stomiks
Nice
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Ok I'm back. Me and my mom are having a very rough time, that's why I tend to be rarely around osu! in the last few days...They were of course horrible days.. -_-
Hopefully I'll have some better days in the future...

Btw I'm bout to work on releasing new parts by doing some sketches of it first, so that I'll waste less time drawing it..

(I'll only be around every couple days...I think...idk...)

And yes I did it right at midnight too at that time..lel
Stomiks
It's been a while. Glad to see a new one released/
Ymir
historians will have a hard time deciphering this thread
Stomiks
They don't need to. For they will understand the greatness of this thread through sight alone.
MaxIsABigKaiju
BAM PERFECT NAME
Komische Fantasie
(Comic Fantasy, comic as in funny)
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....
Interesting title...
Idk if I should pick this as a new title yet...
Should I do it?
Hatelore0000
I am your #1 fan artist, btw part 5 when

Also this is my drawing of mietz that I made I hope you like it

Mietz as a baby was very small because he was the runt of the litter (probably) but then he found a farm filled with tons of vegetables and turned into a total fucking alpha (probably) this is only fanon lore though I can’t really prove that all this happened since I wasn’t there to experience it
Stomiks
Damn the guy looks so ripped
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Hatelore0000 wrote:

Mietz as a baby was very small because he was the runt of the litter (probably) but then he found a farm filled with tons of vegetables and turned into a total fucking alpha (probably) this is only fanon lore though I can’t really prove that all this happened since I wasn’t there to experience it
WTF!? BRUH YOU MAKE MY NOSE BLEED ALL OVER THE PLACE #O_O#
Stomiks

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Hatelore0000 wrote:

WTF!? BRUH YOU MAKE MY NOSE BLEED ALL OVER THE PLACE #O_O#
The guy is too hot god damn
Hatelore0000
WHAT IS UP WITH YOU GUYS ITS LITERALLY MIETZ 😭, btw part 5 when?
Stomiks

Hatelore0000 wrote:

WHAT IS UP WITH YOU GUYS ITS LITERALLY MIETZ 😭
You made him too hot
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
I'm unfortunately very busy with school rn.. <(;-;)>
Have to re-do some homework and practice for some kind of weird test I'll never understand and for the chemistry test at Friday...
Hatelore0000
that sucks man hope you do well on your chemistry test though
Stomiks
Do your best man
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Part 5 is out! yey
Stomiks
Lookin pretty good
TheAngryNerd101
In a way this kind of reminds me of Nekojiru lol

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Remind me the early 2010s rage comics
Yeah I was getting those vibes as well lol
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Ok PART 6 is finally out!
I'll remake the first part and make a prequel of how all that happened in a few days..:P
AND I FINALLY LISTED ALL THE PARTS IN AN ORGANIZING ORDER I THINK..
And I also credited the Guest Stars for existing in this comic..lel
Stomiks
Great work
show more