forum

Mietz Webcomic owo

posted
Total Posts
show more
lostsilver

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Soooorrry....

I can't cram a whole lot without having to do any significant plot changes.

But yeah I have also gone pretty inactive of continually posting, so I'll add these three characters.

However it would really start to get very risky when tons of guest characters appear like in one episode, due to me having to also continue the plot.

Although as far as my activeness goes to this, it's not going great so far lol...
you can just make them bg characters
like where they aren't interfering with the plot if that makes it easier
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

eeriepump wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Soooorrry....

But yeah I have also gone pretty inactive of continually posting, so I'll add these three characters.

However it would really start to get very risky when tons of guest characters appear like in one episode, due to me having to also continue the plot.

Although as far as my activeness goes to this, it's not going great so far lol...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok that sounds cool
lostsilver

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Soooorrry....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok that sounds cool
just be sure to add what i told you to
i'll quote myself so you remember

eeriepump wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

inafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhoursinafewhours

I swear I just have to sleep for a moment and THEN I'll try finishing it!
maybe if you feel like it will you add silver, mike and steven as guest characters?

if you add them, credit me for the guest characters please! tysm in advance!! <3
I AM VERY SMART

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

lazily made backgrounds my beloved lol

Anyways it's FINALLY done, even though it literally looked like any other normal parts of mine that I have created.
HOW DID I MISSED THAT????? HE'S SO SCARY OMGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Guys, I have a question.

Should I upload it on Newgrounds too?

Or is it not really a great idea.

At the one side I do sorta want to get creators to help producing these comics much faster, due to my lack of actual determation of ever continuing this series. (1 week hiatus on average, when it should came actually out much faster lol)

But at the other side, I am not sure of how people would feel about this, mainly because of the guest collabs and then would be like: "Huhhhh who is this character???? O_O"

Anyways my line art on the next part is finally done, but I need to finish the colors too in order to finally finish this bit.
lostsilver

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Guys, I have a question.

Should I upload it on Newgrounds too?

Or is it not really a great idea.

At the one side I do sorta want to get creators to help producing these comics much faster, due to my lack of actual determation of ever continuing this series. (1 week hiatus on average, when it should came actually out much faster lol)

But at the other side, I am not sure of how people would feel about this, mainly because of the guest collabs and then would be like: "Huhhhh who is this character???? O_O"

Anyways my line art on the next part is finally done, but I need to finish the colors too in order to finally finish this bit.
im trying not to get my hopes up for my silly characters i requested to be in this one
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Nah, I was just sorta questioning if I can also upload all the parts on Newgrounds, because so far I've only uploaded all the parts into this osu! forum.

Also no worries, I already added the three guest characters in the last panel of this part that I'll be working on, it'll just take a while to do all of the colouring as always...

edit: I'll finish the coloring tomorrow, I promise! >_<
lostsilver

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Nah, I was just sorta questioning if I can also upload all the parts on Newgrounds, because so far I've only uploaded all the parts into this osu! forum.

Also no worries, I already added the three guest characters in the last panel of this part that I'll be working on, it'll just take a while to do all of the colouring as always...

edit: I'll finish the coloring tomorrow, I promise! >_<
it's okay
take ur time
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
DONE!!!

I FINALLY FINISHED PART 31!

lostsilver

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

DONE!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE HOW YOU DREW MIKE
HE LOOKS SO HYPED TO BE THERE EVEN THOUGH WHERE THEY'RE AT LOOKS LIKE THE SEVENTH LAYER OF HELL
MIKE'S JUST LIKE: "HAHAHAHAHAHSAHSHAHAAA YOU CAN'T FRICKIN DEFEAT MEE!!!!!"
I AM VERY SMART

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

DONE!!!

STOMIKS IS SCHOKED FOR REAL XDDD
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
I think I got into a hiatus crisis in the past weeks, but I'm finally back with this webcomic.

For a moment I think..

I AM VERY SMART
OH MYYYYYY this thread still exists

it's still a piece of cake waaaaa
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
New comic part is out! o_O

And I already have done a little storyboard about the next part...

The time just barely fits in for making these comics during the first four-five days...
I AM VERY SMART
AWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
omg guys new part! O_O

(Also I somehow notice that I constantly switch Mietz's thumbs during these parts...)

(Just pretend that it's in the right direction please... ;_;)

(I actually wanted Mietz's hand to switch positions.)

(For example: Pinky being the thumb and the thumb being the pinky...)

(But then I just realized that his hands really were supposed to look like normal human hands...)

(I guess from now I really should be drawing his hands like I normally should....)

(Thankfully this cringe-enducing mistake only applies into some of the "later ones" that I have made I think....? ._.)

(Well at least I'm glad that I have encountered this issue in the first place or else all of my braincells would have melted itself into the abyss ;_;)

[ANOTHER EDIT, BECAUSE BECAUSE: Okay maybe I actually wanted Mietz's hands to look different in the first place, but that change appeared a little earlier than I thought huh...]

[I'll see when I actually did this change in the first place lol... xP]

{anotheranotheranother edit wow

Okay so, after some searching of the earlier comics, this trend started happening since Part 10 released I think.

But because it's like about 3/4 of this having it, I think I'll continue drawing his hands in the opposite way still.}
I AM VERY SMART
I SWEAR STOMIKS IS THE STRONGEST CHARACTER HERE OMGGGG
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Hmmmmmm... guys should I try to change the format of this webcomic into a more normal reading style?

For example using this reading style.

Instead of the current reading style that I made, which is like this...

Anyways I got Part 35 done!

Patatitta
I feel it's better to keep it consistant across the entier webcomic, so dont change it
I AM VERY SMART
No idea to change the format, it's already good like that !
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
new part incoming! o_O

Although i have been doing quite lazy in the past weeks, because I got somewhat sick...
I AM VERY SMART
NA GUT!
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Soooo...

This is the last webcomic part that has been made this year.

However I decided to use an other software, so that's why it looks so different now.

Also I think that this webseries might suffer some budget cuts during the early productions of using OpenToonz.

But why use OpenToonz?

Simply because I can actually fill in all of the pixels with just pressing one mouse button when using the fill bucket.
(I sometimes have to fill some pixels in manually, but it's still much better than before.)

Also with this software you can basically make almost anything out of the scenes you create such as gif files or png files or jpeg files or mp4 files or tnz files that you can open using OpenToonz.

I really like using this software so far! <3

EDIT: Wait, I colored the eyes wrong oops... ._. Gotta fix this error of course!
I AM VERY SMART
EXTREME DEMON

Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Another chapter has been released!

This time, I got the time to realease this one just before I'm going to work, because I ruined my sleep schedule and because I don't want to go to work...But I have to... ._.

R.I.P. my life.

Oh well uhhh see ya I guess idk in a few days????????????
I AM VERY SMART
ZEUS WANTED MY MAN DEAD???
Patatitta
ngl I have completely lost the plot
I AM VERY SMART

Patatitta wrote:

ngl I have completely lost the plot
i've lost two or three ofn them but it's not hard to follow ngl
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Part 39 is done!

(Oops I forgot to draw a speech bubble in the first panel ._.)
I AM VERY SMART

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Part 39 is done!

(Oops I forgot to draw a speech bubble in the first panel ._.)
THE FIST
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

PART 40 DONE!!!

If you guys forgot about the plot, the plot was to escape hell, because the whole team fell into hell.
I AM VERY SMART
LET'S GOOOO THEY ESCAPE

now they need to join Heaven and confront Hand The God's father
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Wow. I just realized that I completely forgot to draw the speech bubbles. ;_;
I AM VERY SMART
IT'S FINE LOL
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

I tried to experiment with thicker outlines on the speech bubbles...

I kinda rushed that part, because of all of the other stuff that I wanted to do.

Now I feel like I wanna create a new show or something...

Everything's just changing so fast and there isn't much that I can really do. ;_;

Part 42 will be the last part of Episode 2 and then Episode 2 would be finished!

The next plot though will be something about Satan, so uh get exited for Episode 3 I guess idk.. ._.
I AM VERY SMART
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Ehhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Part 42 is finally out!!!

Which means that Episode 2 has FINALLY BEEN FINISHED! (Despite the budget cut drop..)
I AM VERY SMART
THAT'S MEAN

Sanntuko
are you fixer187???????
I AM VERY SMART
oh no

the autrian are invading the thread
B0ii

Anaxii wrote:

oh no

finally this thread is getting active again
I AM VERY SMART

B0ii wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

oh no

finally this thread is getting active again
better when it was inactive.
/j
Hatelore0000

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

I really want to make as much content as possible on this webcomic. Can anyone do some fan art for me? :3

Kinda wanna spread the living out of it to make him look like an Internet Icon xD

(even though i literally just only drew like 100 frames in 6 months, which is pretty bad ik xP)

you said what?
this also another drawing of mietz i made that i really hope you like because it took a fuck ton of time to draw it on a tablet
no one knows this but i actually meant to post this picture like 7 months ago in september but never did until now

also why does mikey kinda seem stressed and did stomiks just fucking die where is he
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Hatelore0000 wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

I really want to make as much content as possible on this webcomic. Can anyone do some fan art for me? :3

Kinda wanna spread the living out of it to make him look like an Internet Icon xD

(even though i literally just only drew like 100 frames in 6 months, which is pretty bad ik xP)

you said what?
this also another drawing of mietz i made that i really hope you like because it took a fuck ton of time to draw it on a tablet (maybe i should do mietz art requests…)
no one knows this but i actually meant to post this picture like 7 months ago in september but never did until now

also why does mikey kinda seem stressed and did stomiks just fucking die where is he
wait woooah hatelore you are back??? O_O

also oops forgot say it..

nice art, i love it!

okay onto what happened with the mietz series:

I'm not really gonna get that busy with the mietz webcomic/webseries mostly due to the fact that I don't like it that much to work with now...

Besides there are also other projects that I wanna do aswell too, such as composing more music or how to continue the OT object show episodes...

And yes I actually made an OT Object Show Episode. O_O

And I'm also taking a bit of a break, because of how little I slept when animating OT Object Show Episode 1.

Though the break should be over, when the voting has ended.

A lot has happened lol. =P
Hatelore0000

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

wait woooah hatelore you are back??? O_O
fuck no, but i still really love your mietz comic series so im really just paying homage

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

okay onto what happened with the mietz series:

I'm not really gonna get that busy with the mietz webcomic/webseries mostly due to the fact that I don't like it that much to work with now...

Besides there are also other projects that I wanna do aswell too, such as composing more music or how to continue the OT object show episodes...

And yes I actually made an OT Object Show Episode. O_O

And I'm also taking a bit of a break, because of how little I slept when animating OT Object Show Episode 1.

Though the break should be over, when the voting has ended.

A lot has happened lol. =P
HUH. yeah i can see why, doing the same comic for over.. a year and half gets pretty stale. and since im editing this on 07/24 with how much of a shitshow 2024 is, atleast you have more content to work with if you took some inspiration of real world events. do one where stomiks gets assassinated
and you do animation now??? fucking cool
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Okay I finally finished Part 43!

I was trying to go for adding some shadows this time...

Episode 3 finally begins and hopefully doesn't get cancelled. ;_;
Hatelore0000
stickman does 300 jumping jacks and gets fucking ripped
MaxIsABigKaiju
IS THAT GELATIN???
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

IS THAT GELATIN???
No, it's something else...

You'll see a flashback scene of it then in the next few scenes. O_O
reffty_gag

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Okay I finally finished Part 43!

I was trying to go for adding some shadows this time...

Episode 3 finally begins and hopefully doesn't get cancelled. ;_;
Finally some C O L O R S
MaxIsABigKaiju
It’s been over a month