forum

Night_Blue (std/taiko/mania) [16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NekoLoveFan
Some images may don't show, I don't know why can be but it's happening with a lot of images.
(I'll going to replace the website of upload)

My apologies, for several days the download link did not work, it was my mistake since at the time of editing the post everything was well written, however it did not work.

README
In skin folder you can found the credit folder, where you can found all the things i use (fonts & sounds)
The only sounds i maded was key-press/delete (when you type in the chat or map search), and yes, you can use it for your own skin >w< .
update 10/09/2022 :
SORRY Corne2Plum3 I FORGOT TO PUT THAT I GOT THOSE SOUNDS FROM YOUR SKIN AFTER HAVING CHECKED THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE COPYRIGHT, yes the menu sounds in the credit.txt are from the skin - Night05 -.
Especial thanks
SrChoke: Feedback & someone comment.
YowaiGure: Record videos for Video Showcase.
Giom: Provide mania replay, skin tester & feedback.
Kuchisake: Provide mania replay.

RockRoller: Massive feedback help.
XetThe: Skin.ini mania help.
You can see this going down in the post.
Credits (Here)
Cinema icon used to image link video
<a href="https://iconscout.com/icons/video" target="_blank">Video Icon</a> on <a href="https://iconscout.com">IconScout</a>
Gallery icon used to image screenshots
<a href="https://iconscout.com/icons/image" target="_blank">Image Icon</a> on <a href="https://iconscout.com">IconScout</a>
Hitsounds by maak4422, forum post.
Sorry for my bad english but im still learning it :happy:
WarFlow
RockRoller
Here is some feedback regarding your skin, both positive and negative things

Feedback

Forum Post

1. The alignment of the forum post is simply bad. The cover should fill the whole width, and the buttons should either be aligned in a grid or all seperately. Also, the text on the buttons, e.g. google drive, isnt properly aligned horizontally. The download banner also looks like the buttons, but its actually a banner. Banners and buttons should have different styles.

Skin - ingame

Song Selection
  1. waves are jagged img
  2. weird to only have a tiny bit of the osu cookie pulsate into the visable space img
  3. the colour over the leaderboard isnt perfectly matched img
  4. the hitboxes of the mod icons are gigantic and overlap into the next rows hitbox.
  5. the catch icon is rotated on the mode selection
Pause and Fail
  1. the menu is offcenter. Either move it furhter to the site to make it look properly offcenter, or center it. being just slightly offcenter looks weird
  2. the ctrl+r shortcut on the retry button looks bad, if you want to include it i would recommend to put it e.g. in the bottom right corner of the button in a smaller font size
  3. pause-arrow is blanked out
  4. on the failscreen the top button says "No available" but that should be "Not available"
Gameplay
  1. inputoverlay buttons overlap the text img
  2. score-comma is missing
  3. comboburst isnt blanked out
Ranking panel
  1. 300g/100k are not aligned with the x img
  2. part of the gap at the top of the ranking panel isnt filled img

Skin - folder

1. there are HD blank files, you only need blank SD files to remove an element
  2. you included the palette image, no need for that really, just delete it from the folder
  3. nice detailed credit file, made it easy to double check validty of your contest submission
  4. dont see the point of the seperate sound credit folder, just include it in the main credits?
Topic Starter
NekoLoveFan

RockRoller wrote:

Here is some feedback regarding your skin, both positive and negative things

Feedback

Forum Post

1. The alignment of the forum post is simply bad. The cover should fill the whole width, and the buttons should either be aligned in a grid or all seperately. Also, the text on the buttons, e.g. google drive, isnt properly aligned horizontally. The download banner also looks like the buttons, but its actually a banner. Banners and buttons should have different styles.

Skin - ingame

Song Selection
  1. waves are jagged img
  2. weird to only have a tiny bit of the osu cookie pulsate into the visable space img
  3. the colour over the leaderboard isnt perfectly matched img
  4. the hitboxes of the mod icons are gigantic and overlap into the next rows hitbox.
  5. the catch icon is rotated on the mode selection
Pause and Fail
  1. the menu is offcenter. Either move it furhter to the site to make it look properly offcenter, or center it. being just slightly offcenter looks weird
  2. the ctrl+r shortcut on the retry button looks bad, if you want to include it i would recommend to put it e.g. in the bottom right corner of the button in a smaller font size
  3. pause-arrow is blanked out
  4. on the failscreen the top button says "No available" but that should be "Not available"
Gameplay
  1. inputoverlay buttons overlap the text img
  2. score-comma is missing
  3. comboburst isnt blanked out
Ranking panel
  1. 300g/100k are not aligned with the x img
  2. part of the gap at the top of the ranking panel isnt filled img

Skin - folder

1. there are HD blank files, you only need blank SD files to remove an element
  2. you included the palette image, no need for that really, just delete it from the folder
  3. nice detailed credit file, made it easy to double check validty of your contest submission
  4. dont see the point of the seperate sound credit folder, just include it in the main credits?
Most things fixed.
(The jagged of the images I have not been able to remove completely).
XetThe
Hola, revisé tu skin y vi unas cosas que quisiera mencionar acerca de tu skin (:

General

1. el archivo del scorebar-colour es de 1408x96, pero deberia ser de alrededor 750x96, ya que esto afecta el comportamiento del scorebar
  2. el boton de retry dice "Contol + R", deberia ser "Control + R"

Taiko

1. los 300s y 100s casi no se distinguen
  2. taiko-slider-fail no esta skinneado
  3. el taiko-bar-right puede llegar a distraer mucho

Mania

Ningun keymode esta centrado correctamente, pero puede arreglarse haciendo un cambio en el skin.ini
skin.ini
1K ColumnStart: 404
2K ColumnStart: 382
3K ColumnStart: 360
4K ColumnStart: 338
5K ColumnStart: 316
6K ColumnStart: 294
7K ColumnStart: 272
8K ColumnStart: 250
9K ColumnStart: 228

Creo que es todo, buena skin y suerte en el concurso (:
Topic Starter
NekoLoveFan

XetThe wrote:

Hola, revisé tu skin y vi unas cosas que quisiera mencionar acerca de tu skin (:

General

1. el archivo del scorebar-colour es de 1408x96, pero deberia ser de alrededor 750x96, ya que esto afecta el comportamiento del scorebar
  2. el boton de retry dice "Contol + R", deberia ser "Control + R"

Taiko

1. los 300s y 100s casi no se distinguen
  2. taiko-slider-fail no esta skinneado
  3. el taiko-bar-right puede llegar a distraer mucho

Mania

Ningun keymode esta centrado correctamente, pero puede arreglarse haciendo un cambio en el skin.ini
skin.ini
1K ColumnStart: 404
2K ColumnStart: 382
3K ColumnStart: 360
4K ColumnStart: 338
5K ColumnStart: 316
6K ColumnStart: 294
7K ColumnStart: 272
8K ColumnStart: 250
9K ColumnStart: 228

Creo que es todo, buena skin y suerte en el concurso (:
Corregido, gracias por la configuración de mania en el skin.ini
shidqidragon
OMG, Mania skin is sooo clean
RainStorm67
mania 7k: the keys should be under the notes. But overall it looks great
GOD MAN
Guys how download this skin???
Corne2Plum3

GOD MAN wrote:

Guys how download this skin???
Click the triangle (Google Drive) icon (first button). Or: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eh5d53wFsKOCklSahIHC3crY6uBY_dhj/view?usp=sharing
Walisbad
nice skin and clean gameplay. the result screen is rather.. dense imo
JustABeginner
Hi!
Taking some time to review your skins (last minute). Here's what I have to say in general:

Positive Review
- Nothing to say much here, though good job making it clean and simple. 👍

Improvement
! Taiko hitdrum is fine, just need a bit of improvement - a bit overlay.
! Selection tab but this one just slipped out.

Suggestion
~ None. c:

That's all.
Congrats upon participating in a skinning contest! c: