forum

Azur Lane Collection 2 [HD|SD][STD][16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RockRoller

After 6 months the new UI version of the Azur Lane Skin is done!
Featuring 15 different Shipgirls for now, with more coming soon™️.

You can find a list with the source for all images used and a list with all upcoming girls in the credits section of the post. The Girls with High Priority will come with the next wave, however, I can not guarantee if and when the ones with mid and low priority will come. It takes quite a bit of time to make another version of this skin, since each one needs 4 renders and it depends mostly on me, with some support from Matt2e2.

Comment which girl you want to see in this skin and check out the version based on the old UI on this skin here.

Reddit Post

Don't complain about the cursor, just change it out with one you like.

Update (6/12/2020):
Since I don't play Azur Lane anymore and don't have the time to make new versions I am releasing all the files that are needed to make your own version. Instructions can be found inside the download:
Source Files

Credits
Art Credits and upcoming Girls

Matt2e2: Hitcircle, Slider, Spinner, Some Renders
RockRoller: Rest of the design
Galvit: For making the Icons on the Pause Buttons
h3oCharles: One Render
tetsui: Playfield Border which can be found here

v -- for providing feedback -- v

Enitoni
_julia
h3oCharles
does it have the skip button?

also え
SpurSmitBoi
Matt2e2
Hi, creator of the skin here, after 6 months of hard work ive finally made it... hope you like it and uhhh id like to give a shoutout to RockRoller for helping me finish it... of course most of it is still made by me but have to give credit where credit is due

Galvit
Hi, not creator oh the skin here, hope you don't actually like anime... of course most of you do, but I still hope
Flanster
People in credits posting train:

Matt2e2: ✔
RockRoller: ✔
Galvit: ✔
h3oCharles: ✔
tetsui: ✔
nlbence: ✔
Enitoni: ✔
Death
Flanster: ✔
BelastendAF
dogeekn
Indianapolis plz
Svenjapi

EDIT:

FOR THOSE WHO WANT A PLAYFIELD BORDER WITH THIS SKIN!! (this thing around gameplay, below is screenshot) those who are cultured like me stfu rock ur 6digit becuase you dont use one

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open your scorebar-bg file in photoshop (or any other image editor? im not sure if it will be the same?)
2. Open the selected HD or SD playfield border in ps
3. Copy the scorebar-bg into the document with the playfield-border and turn on snapping (ctrl + shift + ; ) and drag it to the top left corner
4. Save this as scorebar-bg(@2x if you used HD)
5. Reload skin (ctrl + alt + shift + s)

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ACTUAL TASTE!!!!!!!!!
christina was kind enough to provide helena's different skin alternative files for menu-bg and scorebar-bg, since i love helena as much as i love helena lovers you may have them too

Enjoy Rockroller and matt's skin, they really made a great one this time and glhf with osu!

LOVE YOU ROCK AND MATT <3
axvl
Svenjapi

Flanster wrote:

People in credits posting train:

Matt2e2: ✔
RockRoller: ✔
Galvit: ✔
h3oCharles: ✔
tetsui: ✘
nlbence: ✔
Enitoni: ✔