forum

Azur Lane Collection [HD|SD][STD][16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RockRoller

After 10 months this collab skin is finally done. Its based on the old UI of Azur Lane.
yes, a version of the new ui is planned, but that may take another 10 months

There are extra cursors, an alternative HC style and mutliple Hitsound Sets inside the skin in an Extra Folder.

Comment which girl you want to see with the next wave! Please don't do this anymore, I have stopped all work on this skin and will probably release source files one day.

RockRoller ~ Everything else (aka Song Selection, Ranking Panel, Pause/Fail Background, Mode Selection, Mods, Playfield, Ship Specific Images and Sounds, Menu BG, Small Ranking Letters and probably something else, but who cares)
Matt2e2 ~ Most of the Gameplay, Menu sounds, Renders, Pause/Fail/Skip/General Button, Hitbursts (RP and Gameplay)
Zynx ~ Big Ranking Letter

tetsui ~ aka that one annoying dude asking when the skin is done for 9 months, guess he also made matt make the alternative HC style
JayLine ~ he didn't do anything
h3oCharles ~ yes why am I still adding people, I need to stop
skinship discord server ~ providing feedback

Source for all the images used
h3oCharles
POGGERS
Svenjapi
playfield border girl skin next yes??

edit: I have made a playfield border in a style that was close enough to the azur lane skin (for HD resolutions), if you want to use it, download this image and place the scorebar-bg@2x file in the version of the skin you dl'ed in the top left corner and save it as scorebar-bg@2x.png (if you are on SD resolutions then half the image size).

Matt2e2
"After 9 years 10 months in development, hopefully it would've been worth the wait."
SleepingD
Wow finally saved....
atturbo555
POG
Choilicious
very cool
_julia
good skin, i approve
-xKeita-
absolute madlads
Naminai
Gonna download it when I'm on my PC.
Would love, when Z23 would be in this skin
-RCS-
may I know if this skin had an option to remove the anime girls? I think it looks clean without those anime girls thanks... if it does please send me a link of that skin thanks again :D
Topic Starter
RockRoller

-RCS- wrote:

may I know if this skin had an option to remove the anime girls? I think it looks clean without those anime girls thanks... if it does please send me a link of that skin thanks again :D

It is very unlikely for such a version to be released, because I want to prevent bad edits from floating around the web.
-xKeita-
maybe graf spree or hms vampire would be cool
king on osu
Skin too bulky
Matt2e2

king on osu wrote:

Skin too bulky

20 mb isn't bad for a skin nowadays (...considering most are over 100 or even 200 mb). It shouldn't cause any problems related to file size.
Markheim
POGGG
Sheesh
noice
-RCS-

RockRoller wrote:

-RCS- wrote:

It is very unlikely for such a version to be released, because I want to prevent bad edits from floating around the web.

ohh ok thanks for the reply :D
Sytex
G R A F S P E E
R
A
F
S
P
E
E
onemizcarlo2
Enterprise