forum

How do i change the position, of the acc and pi chart?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ensure
Video explains it, i tried to implement a diff stamina bar (custom) and it kinda blocks it, any suggestions?https://streamable.com/h6qqqx
https://streamable.com/r8dida
RockRoller
you need to change the length of score-accuracy to move the pie chart
Topic Starter
ensure

RockRoller wrote:

bit confused wym change the length of it, how would i do it
thanks for ur help :)
Corne2Plum3

ensure wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

bit confused wym change the length of it, how would i do it
Change the width of the file score-accuracy.png
JustABeginner

ensure wrote:

how would i do it
Hi!
Would like to remind that what they mean "score-accuracy" is actually mean "score-percent".

Your image for "score-percent" should be 99.99% similar to long blank rectangular canvas like this.

Ignore the green colour in @2x.

What they mean by increasing the length - or width actually like what Corne2Plum said, is to make a canvas slightly taller than the original image of the "score-percent".

---

For example, if the size of the image is 2044 X 120, you just need to increase the width of the canvas only to whatever you like in any image editor software.
So if you set it to 2044 X 143, leave it blank and export it to .png file. Be sure to replace the original file and the name must be the same.
Topic Starter
ensure

JustABeginner wrote:

ensure wrote:

how would i do it
Hi!
Would like to remind that what they mean "score-accuracy" is actually mean "score-percent".

Your image for "score-percent" should be 99.99% similar to long blank rectangular canvas like this.

Ignore the green colour in @2x.

What they mean by increasing the length - or width actually like what Corne2Plum said, is to make a canvas slightly taller than the original image of the "score-percent".

---

For example, if the size of the image is 2044 X 120, you just need to increase the width of the canvas only to whatever you like in any image editor software.
So if you set it to 2044 X 143, leave it blank and export it to .png file. Be sure to replace the original file and the name must be the same.
tysm!